[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

These are the vitamin-sea we need invigorating us to keep on sailing...

These are the news that should keep on coming that we welcome here and we should celebrate...

Hopefully, we can filter the negativities moving forward! Shippers of this thread are smart and forward thinkers anyway, I totally believe in that!

And if in doubt - #ingrocerywetrust

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I'm lucky that I start reading here from newest post to backwards because I woke up to Baeksang Awards news & the Dispatch article. Which are happy news for us!!! Clearly, we are NOT just delulu shippers. Then when I read pages backwards, it is so sad and a happy vibe killer. It cost us 2-3 pages of doubt and fanwar.

I hope some should be responsible for the articles/post we share here. First, check sources, "is it legit or mostly made-up"? Second, "what will this news do for this shippers forum? Unless there's a different intent (you know what I mean). It becomes a cycle on this thread. Then if other actors are mentioned, some jumps in to defend the said actors (not BinJin) as fans, then it becomes a fanwar. It's a good thing WE, BinJin shippers, are already PROS at this! No one can derail us from our destination, guys, you learn. We're getting good at this B) 

Dispatch news came right on time! Maybe Dispatch writers are lurkers here too! Hihi. Saw the "news w/o receipt" then posted BinJin Happy Ending article. BOOM! Negativity gone! Haha. KBye.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Seri2020 said:

I’m curious too esp about why they used the first photo :wub:

Same here! The 1st picture seems like Se-Ri's expecting in CLOY. Is Dispatch hinting that YJ is expecting???? :heart:

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 6
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, girlpepper said:

Reading between the lines. This is really an interesting write up. This means to me that all the rumors and denials are their way of  turning their relationship into a lifetime of investment. Discarding and choosing the right time. To me timing is everything. Yay! I am living vicariously for this BINJIN news. 

Wow! You're so good! :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, aicila said:

Same here! The 1st picture seems like Se-Ri's expecting in CLOY. Is Dispatch hinting that YJ is expecting???? :heart:

Exactly what I am thinking..sorry for my delulu.. why of all photos....if that is the case..please indulge me with my imagination....whoever said that maybe the wedding is today..im doing another guess that HB would prefer the date 2? As in May 2, 2020? Hahaha..feeling sober right now.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, aicila said:

That may also explain why they are both drinking mineral water during the cloy wrap up party? YJ hiatus till now...no projects on the pipeline...So let me count..fasten your seatbelts shippers...hahaha..OMG..my mind won't stop!

• LOL 17
  • Thanks 1

Hi, New member here and posting for the very first time. Has been under BinJin couple’s spell since I came across Cloy and binge-watched it on Netflix. Became even more hooked on this couple’s unbelievable chemistry on watching BTS and TN promos, interviews, etc.

Praying and wishing along with everyone here that the 3rd good news will be the wedding announcement soon, the most important happy ending on BinJin love saga. Yes, good things/news always come in three. 1st, Cloy happy ending, with 22% (21.7%) cable rating as predicted and/or wished for by HB himself, and 2nd, the Dispatch ‘happy ending’ news story on the couple’s individual real estate investments. 

May we all hear the 3rd good news : SYJ to be HB’s Bride this June!!! Amen....

• Like 6
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

25 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

That may also explain why they are both drinking mineral water during the cloy wrap up party? YJ hiatus till now...no projects on the pipeline...So let me count..if she is 2 months on the way by that time..she will be 5 mos. this may..fasten your seatbelts shippers...hahaha..OMG..my mind won't stop!

She came out for younglim CF in march looking radiant and slim....so  being pregnant then is rather unlikely. 

• Like 3

Oh yeah, one more thing before I log off for the day. Again, not to be preachy but more leaning towards cautious side of things.

When a certain unverified article was posted yesterday, I saw some discussions in other SNS quoting this forum. And I don’t feel good about it because well, things are being taken out of context, conclusions were drawn before anything can be confirmed, and it’s all related. Things have yet to be assessed or verified and lo and behold, there it went  out like wildfire. I didn’t recognize those names I saw discussing it there here so my assumption is that probably they are lurkers or any one of us. Either one, could be both. Idk.

So to those lurkers who quoted this page, kindly be mindful as to what amounts to verified and unverified news, which one is legit or not, before going on spreading things ya. As many would have said, ship responsibly. And that includes exercising careful judgment on sharing and not sharing things at other social media. Think first before sharing, ya!

Never would I ever imagine saying this publicly but somehow I am thankful to Dispatch for releasing that article, old news or not. At least it’s a reliable source and something more tangible for me, as a fan of both, to assess and think about them.

Ok now I am really done for the day. 

Stay positive and ship responsibly!

• Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

Exactly what I am thinking..sorry for my delulu.. why of all photos....if that is the case..please indulge me with my imagination..she might want to walk down the aisle with a body hugging fitted gown and the bulge not too visible? ..whoever said that maybe the wedding is today..im doing another guess that HB would prefer the date 2? As in May 2, 2020? Hahaha..feeling sober right now.

:w00t: Oh my! I'm in a zoom meeting guys but I'm itching to grab my phone and read this. Now, I can't stop giggling. I just hope no one will ask me questions. I am on shippers' paradise. :lol:

Twin for the win!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

22 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

That may also explain why they are both drinking mineral water during the cloy wrap up party? YJ hiatus till now...no projects on the pipeline...So let me count..if she is 2 months on the way by that time..she will be 5 mos. this may..fasten your seatbelts shippers...hahaha..OMG..my mind won't stop!

i don't know what is this, but your comment make me dejavu. like i had the same delulu thought too before.. :D

guess, Are we all had the same delulu now?

But wake up this morning really feels like dreaming with the good news, after being drained last night. At least, Really wish could see this kind of picture at the Baeksang award :wub::wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

24 minutes ago, Kari said:

So I am sure there is no personal beef between the two. I'm just saying this because unnecessary fanwars are scary. Unnecessary fanwars that revolve around a man AND mock the personal life choices of the women involved are just straight up insane. 

Kari, I really like your post as they are not just insightful but also with the view that women need to support women. It is not at all classy to drag someone used to be in the past into the present and create unnecessary infliction. There is no competition, full stop. 

I hope what you wrote about Baeksang is right so that we can see our golden couple on the red carpet. If they win anything it will be a bonus. :)

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Oh my god I just realized something adorable. Ya'll know how there have been scenes in CLOY that reflected real life? Kinda like the Ralph and grocery boy mentions. In CLOY, when RJH and YSR are in Switzerland for the first time, they stood next to each other as strangers looking up at the mountains. In 2014 they were at the PIFF awards sitting next to each other as strangers and barely acknowledged each other.   

Lee Jong Suk Is The First Korean Actor To Reach This Milestone On Instagram - Jazmine MediaKorea_Pifan_2014_58 | 18th Puchon International Fantastic Fi… | Flickr
(Pictured Above: Son Ye Jin in a Bin Sandwich)
This has probably been mentioned in the hundreds of pages but I just thought it was a cute coincidence :kiss_wink:

• Like 13
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 2

@flailingfangirl

This is true. I just saw this (below picture) and some others quoting the discussions here like it's real news and confirmations. I hope what's discussed here, remain here for "discussion" purposes only, not to be presented as facts on other platforms. Our delulus might spread in a bad way :dissapointed:  Can we keep it within the family? Hehe. We don't want to upset BinJin or their managements, right?

20200501-144046.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, ktp-syj said:

I wish someone could translate this video, it's like a property showing on the vid.

The video is from TMI News’ segment on the most expensive idol homes and the house in question belongs to f(x)’s Krystal. She came in 2nd on the female idol list and it’s mentioned that she lives in a luxurious apartment complex overlooking the Han River, with top stars like Hyun Bin, Kim Yuna and Lee Minho as her neighbours - so I guess we can assume that HB doesn’t live at VAST HQ as previously thought and has an actual apartment home? At least that’s what I’m getting from the news :sweatingbullets: 

I know people were speculating about the distance between VAST HQ and YJ’s house so this kind of changes things, LOL - now we have to estimate the distance between HB’s apartment and YJ’s house! Either way, I’m glad he has a home away from family/work as it offers much more privacy and relaxation, which is a must for celebs. If he and YJ really did meet at their homes from TN era on, it’s a lot easier to be circumspect when you live in a top-of-the-line secured apartment and not your company’s headquarters :lol: If Dispatch isn’t just playing games and actually giving us a hint about the future than I think they really must have pics of them meeting up, which they’re reserving to reveal after the marriage announcement (a la SSC). But that’s pure speculation, so let’s all be prepared for the worst :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

I think the last picture in Dispatch means : the right photo is their beginning, when they promoting The Negotiation movie together, where it was all begin, and the left one is how they will end up together...in an aisle with flower bucket in Ye Jin's hand...B) well...that's my delulu's mind speaking :tounge_wink: but every pray is for them to eventually be happy together!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

29 minutes ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

This is true. I just saw this (below picture) and some others quoting the discussions here like it's real news and confirmations. I hope what's discussed here, remain here for "discussion" purposes only, not to be presented as facts on other platforms. Our delulus might spread in a bad way :dissapointed:  Can we keep it within the family? Hehe. We don't want to upset BinJin or their managements, right?

What I saw was a bunch of posters online dissecting the unverified article last night. Not the Dispatch one. 

I don’t really mind the Dispatch one because it’s legit content so I don’t see any harm or problem of sharing  the actual article. The quoting of Soompi forum in outside SNS bugs me though - it is to be done with caution. Like this is just a fan forum, God knows whether things shared here has been verified or not. It’s fine if it is legit, but if it’s like the yesterday evening one which is completely unverified, man that’s a headache.

Though the only consolation point that I can think of is regardless what we say, in the end, whether we like it or not, K-media has the final say, and their say matters more as compared to us mere international fans.

Thanks for sharing, tho! :)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3