[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Giang said:

I remember during the Rampant VIP greetings that SYJ also attended, Hyun Bin looked at the audiences many times and he did not even wink his eyes for a very long time, sometimes with beautiful and eager smiles. I guessed he was smiling with SYJ sitting down there, and I remember there was once or twice, JDG also looked at the audiences where Hyun Bin was looking and smiled as if he understood why his close brother Hyun Bin was acting like that. This clip may show that JDG took Bin's phone and he appeared to know something secret (maybe some secret messages exchaged with SYJ) which made Hyun Bin so shy, haha. I just used my logical thinking associated with a delulu mind. Cheers :D

Do you have the link? I didn't watch  the video yet.

2 hours ago, RiRiCrashedOnMe said:

Not sure if anyone noticed SYJ and the Director's reaction (at 5.25) and HB's  face to the MC's question  (start at 5.39) ...it has been repeated several times.

The MC's reply is interesting: "It's over with the word "meal"

The video in vimeo is longer than the one in youtube (link provided in youtube: https://vimeo.com/409705803

SYJ said they're on the same boat. (6.17)..might that be a ship?? haha

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, BJHope said:

Hello @Helena or any shipper familiar with K-ent: I wd like to understand what could be in store for BinJin in Korea, if and when they announce their happy news. When K-actors get married, does their fandom shrink substantially? Do fans follow their private lives after marriage? Of course, our BinJin are a mega-combo and not just any actor-couple, so I’d like to believe they don’t need to fall in line with all the “norms” of K-ent but would appreciate knowing the landscape BinJin will be facing post-marriage.

Btw, did I recall correctly that there was a private party for a smaller group at SYJ’s house after the CLoY wrap-up party? No news came from that?

About 1 week or so before the start of filming on “Bargaining”, one of the senior shippers here posted that HB was reading this thread. I asked how she could tell but understandably, she didn’t want to elaborate. After all, I’m a stranger to her and might be a crackpot fan who could something stupid with that info (I also hope it wasn’t a joke) but I have long believed that HB would randomly, occasionally and anonymously come into this thread. It’s purely my guess but I do feel that BinJin are interested to know fans feel about their coupling. They won’t be influenced by fans’ views but are interested to know. And my take on that is that there is interest because there is a relationship going on. I felt encouraged.

Back to the future, is it really unlikely that a new BinJin movie will be made let’s say in 2021? Hard to imagine K-ent would ignore the huge popularity of BinJin and not plan a new show for them to star in. Aside from pure talent, just look at their smouldering looks. Why waste this?

Wow! HB read this forum? How about SYJ? Did she read this forum too? O, my heart skip a beat.:wub:

If HB read this. Please propose SYJ , and go buy a ring, for the shake of our peace of mind. :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Here you are, for those who haven't watched this nice clip in which you will see a very eager than usual Hyun Bin who was always looking for somebody special, and once he found that person out, he looked at that direction for a longggggggg time without winking his eyes :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, BJHope said:

About 1 week or so before the start of filming on “Bargaining”, one of the senior shippers here posted that HB was reading this thread. I asked how she could tell but understandably, she didn’t want to elaborate. After all, I’m a stranger to her and might be a crackpot fan who could something stupid with that info (I also hope it wasn’t a joke) but I have long believed that HB would randomly, occasionally and anonymously come into this thread. It’s purely my guess but I do feel that BinJin are interested to know fans feel about their coupling. They won’t be influenced by fans’ views but are interested to know. And my take on that is that there is interest because there is a relationship going on. I felt encouraged.

@BJHope What what what really REALLY?  How come I didn't see this being posted about HB reading the thread? Was it DM or on this board?  Maybe I missed it. If it's true then it'll be so embarrassing him reading our analysis of his body languages in the videos BY THE SECONDS for EACH VIDEO. Oh, my heart! *hides in room*... oops already in room...*hides in closet*

3 hours ago, Giang said:

I remember during the Rampant VIP greetings that SYJ also attended, Hyun Bin looked at the audiences many times and he did not even wink his eyes for a very long time, sometimes with beautiful and eager smiles. I guessed he was smiling with SYJ sitting down there, and I remember there was once or twice, JDG also looked at the audiences where Hyun Bin was looking and smiled as if he understood why his close brother Hyun Bin was acting like that. This clip may show that JDG took Bin's phone and he appeared to know something secret (maybe some secret messages exchaged with SYJ) which made Hyun Bin so shy, haha. I just used my logical thinking associated with a delulu mind. Cheers :D

What what what WOW! If it's true HB really cannot take his eyes off her. HB, if you're reading this, we are all rooting for you and SYJ! Please reveal your identity here once you get married lol!!! Thanks @Giang for sharing the video! Which minute would it be? It's all in Korean and I don't understand....

• LOL 11

37 minutes ago, Giang said:

The rumour of a romantic relationship seemed to end for now? What does that mean? Please help to clarify the word "end"!!!!!!!!!!

i think " the rumor has stopped for now" is a better translation. Meaning everything is low key right now and private because there are no projects or interviews or bts where we can watch from.So lets relax and continue trusting. He is holding on to his RJH look in his Mediheal anniversary greetings :D..

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

47 minutes ago, Giang said:

Here you are, for those who haven't watched this nice clip in which you will see a very eager than usual Hyun Bin who was always looking for somebody special, and once he found that person out, he looked at that direction for a longggggggg time without winking his eyes

If you are referring to the video at 13.00, i think they are looking ahead to pose for the photographers to take photos... most probably wont be able to see ahead clearly enough to seek someone out with all the flashes going off.. :D

5 hours ago, BJHope said:

I don't remember reading anything in this thread about HB coming here.... probably it was someone hoping that he would come and read the posts here.... however, that would be very unlikely... he wont have the time to do that... all his spare time would be spent looking at his close friend.. LOL

stay safe everyone and continue to ship responsibly....

#ingrocerywetrust

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, joyxxdz said:

That's it! Look how he treat his cLOsE FrieND :lol:

I'm late, I didn't had the chance to see the post because it's already gone/removed. 

I wish there's someone who have the copy:)

52 minutes ago, BLurBLur said:

If you are referring to the video at 13.00, i think they are looking ahead to pose for the photographers to take photos... most probably wont be able to see ahead clearly enough to seek someone out with all the flashes going off.. :D

No, please everyone take attention to minute 6.03 and then 6.39 and then 9.23 he looked and smiled continuously as if there was someone over there exchanging some stares with him :D. After 9.23 he even touched his hands on his eyes which we often saw him do when he was with SYJ later (bts after kissing in Swiss, in The negotiation talks when SYJ praised his skin and hair...)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, Giang said:

No, please everyone take attention to minute 6.03 and then 6.39 and then 9.23 he looked and smiled continuously as if there was someone over there exchanging some stares with him :D. After 9.23 he even touched his hands on his eyes which we often saw him do when he was with SYJ later (bts after kissing in Swiss, in The negotiation talks when SYJ praised his skin and hair...)

Wasn't that the VIP premiere of Rampant you were referring to? Fyi, those people in front of the casts were mostly photographers and fans.. the VIP guests weren't there.  The vip guests were probably in a VIP lounge of the theatre waiting for the casts to join them for the screening. :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

40 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

I love this picture, I never saw this bts before. Look at Binnie's hand on her back. So sweet:wub:

Is that the moment they were coming inside SR's building after the back hug scene. I think it's actually intended for filming purpose.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Anyone has the link of CLOY wrap up party but the ajumma speech???

I just found BinJin speech. Thanks in advance xoxo

I was actually looking for it too... If someone has the link? Thank you.

24 minutes ago, Enya said:

I was actually looking for it too... If someone has the link? Thank you.

I just founded the video of CLOY wrap up party ... the one of ajummas speech 

Seems like they were teasing BinJin about that Yoon Seri and RJH doesn’t need to “act” to fake anything...:smirk:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1