[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@Giang it seemed to me that in that rampant video he was just following journalists who were asking questions from different sides of the room. 

I had no idea that Seo Dan was also in that movie...based on their interactions in CLOY i thought they had just met.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

Where is SYJ?

He playing golf, he did photoshoot, filming,

where is SYJ hahaha she is like gone MIA? 

If she's been golfing too we will see later when she resurfaces with some tan lines on her hands:D 

• LOL 6

2 hours ago, Giang said:

No, please everyone take attention to minute 6.03 and then 6.39 and then 9.23 he looked and smiled continuously as if there was someone over there exchanging some stares with him :D. After 9.23 he even touched his hands on his eyes which we often saw him do when he was with SYJ later (bts after kissing in Swiss, in The negotiation talks when SYJ praised his skin and hair...)

Where can i watch the clip? 

“Cow” SYJ has done 28 projects during her 20 year-career. It means she has filmed an average of 1.4 movie/ drama per year. She deserves a good rest before delivering her next project to audiences (she was hospitalised due to fragile build up while filming CLOY)

They call her “the most prolific actress of Korean film industry” and “one of Korea’s best actresses who has mastered all gernes”

Her latest appearence in public on 27/3 for younglim CF

06-B4-B083-5-CCB-48-ED-B929-F2-D30-CD311

• Like 6
  • Love 5

@citron I wholeheartedly agree; Yejin has worked so hard for so long - I think there’s only been 2 years in her career when she’s had no release but even then, she filmed for future projects in that time so it wasn’t truly a break. Plus, she was hospitalized for a bit due to exhaustion (but only because it was the Lunar New Year and clinics were closed) so I know these months of filming have been hard on her. Though I know we all suspect her current break is due to other, more heart fluttering circumstances, I really do hope she’s resting, eating and relaxing well ♡ On that note, I hope people stop flooding her friends’ insta with demands to post on her own account. Let’s have some class, guys ^_^

@BJHope Oh, dear God, I really hope HB hasn’t read anything on or even come across this thread >< While this is all in good fun, there’s still so much stuff on here that would probably traumatize him and YJ so yeah. LOL. I’m sure his English comprehension is great but still not on par to access this forum or really comprehend everything on here but still. Look away, HB, look away! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

I remember in some previous posts @Chewy (jokingly?) mentioned that KTP reads this forum, she even had to capitalize and mark bold the sentence for "his easier reading". Also if I recall correctly she is from a media agency so maybe there're some clues allowing her to make such statement. 

3 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

What picture? I usually take screenshots.

The instagram post that has been removed that has a caption:

"That's it! Look how he treat his cLOsE FrieND 

Do you know what it is? 

Thanks in advance :)

3 hours ago, ComeWhatMay said:

Wasn't that the VIP premiere of Rampant you were referring to? Fyi, those people in front of the casts were merely photographers and fans.. the VIP guests weren't there.  The vip guests were probably in a VIP lounge of the theatre waiting for the casts to join them for the screening. :D

Really? I assumed that they sat in the front line. Poor me! I thought too much :(

37 minutes ago, Enya said:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/23114683?view_full_work=true

If you are looking for a story of Yon Seri and RJY, try this. You will laugh and cry, it is simply gold. 

OMO I can’t believe what I just read. Chapter one and I have to stop.

Where is the hot face emoji?!!!  Thanks for sharing :relaxed:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, PrettyNoona said:

OMO I can’t believe what I just read. Chapter one and I have to stop.

Where is the hot face emoji?!!!  Thanks for sharing :relaxed:

Haha Ive been a fan of archive of our own then when Cloy happened I started looking for it there. It is really very very good. But you will cry many times, of joy and sorrow. But still... Enjoy. 

• Like 1

SYJ's commentary on working together with HB in The Negotiation

Does anybody know where to find the full BTS clips with commentaries from TN?

On 4/18/2020 at 7:50 AM, Wendybe said:

- She is really strict about keeping promises.

Saw your post and thought of this

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Kristen Son said:

EFfxq3u.jpg

I love this picture, I never saw this bts before. Look at Binnie's hand on her back. So sweet:wub:

5 hours ago, Kristen Son said:

EFfxq3u.jpg

I love this picture, I never saw this bts before. Look at Binnie's hand on her back. So sweet:wub:

It was included in the drama itself. It's not in the bts. But bts or not, it's still really sweet ❤

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, Restless said:

While HB and SYJ may have been prepared for the consequences (i.e. added public scrutiny of their relationship) when they decided to do CLOY together amidst and in the height of the rumors involving them, but I don't think they anticipated CLOY to be this BIG. 

I don't think any of them, even the other cast, crew and production anticipated that CLOY will a GLOBAL (?) PHENOMENON. I might be exaggerating a bit, but I don't think there has been any other kdrama in the past few years as big as CLOY currently is. although there were several dramas that were PAN-ASIAN hits. 

And because of this, public love and pressure for both will be even heavier and challenging.  Despite how successful they may been with their past works, awards, and what not, for some, CLOY might define them. And this is the downside, from here on out, their succeeding projects might be judged and compared based on the success of CLOY (especially that it has attracted a lot of new and casual fans who have become attached to the characters and personalities). There will be added pressure. So I think for both of them, their next projects, I would want to see them in a different genre (I'm glad HB is doing Bargaining next) at least in the near term.

Apologies to my co-Southeast Asians (I love all of you guys, my comrades), but man, they are some of the most hardcore fans in social media, especially twitter and instagram I've seen... I've seen how massive they can be with banters and trolling against each other for whom or what they support in, especially Football and Miss Universe, imagine what they can do if those guys are united for a common cause. Over 22k comments on a post by SYJ alone (because CLOY is SO BIG in SEA), and I noticed a chunk of the comments are from SEA fans. Might be the reason why SYJ is being incognito in her IG right now. Suggest she deactivates her IG comments for awhile otherwise, that will just be added pressure on her. Same for the IG of Vast as well I think.

And then if HB (and I think he is) really serious with SYJ, then he should put a ring-on-it (this is not to pressure him or anything). I would have to agree with what someone has posted here before several hundred pages back, that what HB practically has stamped SYJ with a big TAKEN tag. It seemed he has built a wall around SYJ through his gestures of love and affection that screams SHE IS MINE and reinforced with, again, the PHENOMENAL SUCCESS that is CLOY, every other male lead might be intimated. Or if anyone wished to pursue her romantically, will also be intimated because he will always be compared. I might be wrong though, but that's how I see things currently. 

I agree 100 % will all that you said. The only setback i see now is the situation of the world right now. This is just my opinion they are not the type who will overshadow the current crisis with a very important life event such as the ring. I wouldn't mind though if they have done it in secret or perhaps in another country? ( i can dream, can't i?)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Riri forever said:

I agree 100 % will all that you said. The only setback i see now is the situation of the world right now. This is just my opinion they are not the type who will overshadow the current crisis with a very important life event such as the ring. I wouldn't mind though if they have done it in secret or perhaps in another country? ( i can dream, can't i?)

@Restless

@Riri forever

I also agree with Restless' comment. I think HB really did stamp a "taken" stamp on SYJ. With these rumors going on I don't think any guys would dare to approach SYJ. Even if they try, HB would be there blocking the way.:P

Things will be so much different if there wasn't COVID. They would have had their post-CLOY vacation with the crew, and there would have been post-CLOY interviews (just in my opinion). Perhaps a wedding announcement was along the way but COVID had caused a lot of trouble globally... 

As @TotoroSY had mention, CLOY has opened up new doors for SYJ and HB career wise.. but I'm thinking..  that could mean their wedding could delay if they get more role offers in 2020/2021.. you know how SYJ is a workaholic with the nickname Cow Yejin.. that means it'll take longer until we get to meet their twin babies :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4