[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

40 minutes ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

I am looking forward to the future. If they are together (like we all feel), there's a small chance that they will do a K-drama again, so I wish for more movies of them together :)

Speaking of interesting movie concepts for them, here are my dream movie projects for BINJIN: (most are Hollywood films because I'm familiar with them the most)

▪︎psychological thriller (like Gone Girl) - YJ is an antagonist for a change, married couple, both are smart, calculated, plot with a twist

▪︎spy movie (like Mr. & Mrs. Smith) - action-packed, feisty, sexy, competitive, with a bit of comedy

▪︎romantic musical (like La La Land or A Star Is Born, Moulin Rouge!) - equally heart-warming & heart-breaking plot, some singing/dancing (HB sings well, maybe YJ has a hidden singing talent), something fresh to see

▪︎romantic fantasy drama (like Ghost, The Time Traveler's Wife, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button) - mature/unconditional love, love beyond life, a mix of all genres

▪︎ classic romance or war drama set in 1940s or 1950s (like The Notebook or Pearl Harbor) - though CLOY is already a classic, want to see them in a literal classic setting

*** I know Korean producers & writers create great, unique & original stories/plots. These are just so we can visualize how they would look in roles/stories like that. ***

I like your movie choices. I'd like to add Eternal sunshine of spotless mind hehe really love if they can do something like that..

I agree HB is great in action genre films, hope that YJ can do action film again (something like MWIAG or SFLV). 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm in Ireland, married with 2 kids...I discovered CLOY about 3 weeks ago when it popped up on my Netflix. I decided due to being in quarantine might as well watch it and see what it's about. Of course like many others I was completely hooked and fell for the charm of Captain Ri and Seri. So I have started watching other HB and SYJ projects. HB is an unbelievably good actor. He is fantastic at subtle acting with a change of look in his eye and very good at portraying emotion. I recommended MOA to my husband who loves video games and he loved it and thought HB was a very good actor. This lead to a binge watch once again this weekend of CLOY with my husband and daughter and while my husband found at times CLOY was very cheesy and a bit too far fetched, he still stayed up till 1am because he needed to know what was going to happen, which i was completely surprised by as my husband wouldn't normally be a rom com fan, but he enjoyed their acting so much and the main story that he needed to know. I don't think CLOY will be a big hit in Ireland cause people probably wouldn't give it a chance but i have been telling people all around me to watch it. Time will soon tell if it will make HB and SYJ worldwide stars!!  

• Like 18
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, loveintheair said:

Oh thanks a lot for telling me those nice details. Btw, do you know where I can watch full epi 46 and 47 of MITH? 

I agree so much with your observation that HB likes to tease YJ just to see her smile and hear her laugh. I myself can't resist to laugh from ear to ear everytime I watch the Compliment Me vid to see HB's reaction as he's shocked to find out YJ's trick, and to hear YJ's contagious laughter. I even had to share that happy dose with my 9 year old daughter and she enjoyed it a lot. She now often asks me about HB and YJ and happily teases me because I watch their movies, vid, fmv every night:D. YJ indeed made me cry (watching her performance), laugh and fall in love with her deeply.

I've added April Snow to my favorites, a quiet, beautiful and touching love story. Imagine our pretty YJ in her prime delivered incredible acting and heart wrenching emotion when she was just 23 in that movie. She was born to become a great actress. You guys should see that movie. Sorry again, I watched it on YT (pretty long, uncut version) with vietsub. The fact that I don't mind watching YJ with other male costars (Bae Yong Joon was aslo amazing in April Snow) but I hesitate to see HB with other female leads in his popular works. On the other hand, I do find him cool and attractive in action movies without beautiful ladies around him, jelly me hahaha. I was so curious once, then watched all episodes of the Worlds Within and quite enjoyed the story. But the level of obsession that drama and the chemistry of the leads put on me is not much as I don't rewatch it meanwhile I do multiple times with CLOY. In my opinion, HB was very happy and earnestly wanted to work with YJ again after TN because he knew he found his right match on screen and hopefully off screen. And CLOY proves that his instinct was so right. I think after spending quality time with his girl and achieveing the mega success with CLOY he will go back to action works for a while. Although his skills are incredibly versatile, he really does shine in that genre.

I fervently wish them the best and can't wait to see their new works and hear whatever good news they want to announce to fans.

I feel the same way. Infact after Cloy, i watched Son Yejin Filmography. She have my admiration and respect, with all her beauty, talent and personality and success, she remained humble, and i like her simplicity. I guess that's why many love her. While i enjoy watching bts,interviews and fmvs just like you, i enjoy more reading fan comments until my eyes really tire. Some comments really will make one laugh. I havent seen April Snow, thank.you for the suggestion. So far, AMTR is my fave film. I also dont watch much HB films bec like you, i really dont like seeing other females with him but dont mind him in action films though. I think.we're very similar and think the same way. Haha that 's nice. I agree with you when you mentioned  that Yejin's films and TV programs are all repeat-worthy. That's her magic if one may say! That's charisma!  Btw, you can watch MITH in several short videos in youtube, just continue on clip after clip. There are videos that dont have eng sub yet, but you wont mind because they are super funny. She's really a chemistry master. I just finished rewatching TN presscon where in the guy MC called HB bridegroom and also where YJ said she is a lover of all her leading men, bec of that chemistry. So many people shippinhg for them like us. 

• Love 3

I watched MITH on kisstvshow. I really admire SYJ more in the show. She's my inspiration now when it comes to being fit and healthy. I think I also smile and laugh more because of her hehehe

She's also fun to watch in Running Man.

Btw, did HB ever appeared in variety shows? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/19/2020 at 8:10 PM, Choi sam sook said:

Somebody quite active to day on IG

Probably because Someone :phew: going for work to shoot some scene for his  upcoming movie :P and she felt a little bit bored at home. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

21 hours ago, Delulu0696 said:

remember when HB CF's pics came out, SYJ update her IG, and now when hb starting work, she actives her ig again,  hmm my delulu :wub:

That kind of makes sense!!! Maybe it is true!!! That means they were spending time together so she was off social media, and when he has to start filming she goes check IG and Facebook etc.

20 hours ago, Restless said:

But with CLOY, I've noticed that suddenly even men (though this is anecdotal) have started to openly say that they binge watched and are hooked with the show. I've known of some friends that even watch it without their wives or gfs and just on their own. Some even watch it advance compared to waiting for their SOs.  That's why I can say that it is bigger than any previous Kdrams

Yeah I mentioned before that one of my guy friends in Korea also watched it and I was surprised because he was never into K drama and he said SYJ is so pretty and HB is so handsome lol!!

17 hours ago, celest1al said:

The context after watching the raw video on YouTube is that the mom was saying how her daughter got upset with her because she wasn’t picking up her phone calls due to the mom being preoccupied with watching SYJ’s drama, “Something in the Rain,” where her costar is Jung Hae In. 

-

MOM FAN: She (daughter) asked me, “Do you like your daughter or Son Ye Jin more?”

HYUN BIN: Didn’t you watch it for Jung Hae In? (Joking) 

*Both mom and daughter shake their head no and points to Son Ye Jin*

HYUN BIN: I was just joking... you’re taking it too seriously (laughs) 

He seemed to want to know about the audience's views about JHI.  I recall he even sat beside him in the VIP movie premiere after party of TN hmmmm lol..  he is so interested in JHI or maybe he wants SYJ to know that he is keeping an eye on him lol.

• LOL 13
  • Insightful 2

52 minutes ago, Yanny62 said:

That means they were spending time together so she was off social media, and when he has to start filming she goes check IG and Facebook etc.

So guys if SYJ doesnt update her ig, dont push her to update, maybe SYJ spending time together with her lovely "close friend" B)

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Yanny62 said:

Yeah I mentioned before that one of my guy friends in Korea also watched it and I was surprised because he was never into K drama and he said SYJ is so pretty and HB is so handsome lol!!

i wish my husband watch cloy with me, but he just not interested.

the only thing he' watched, the opening of goblin for few minutes, its just because quebec is our city...

• LOL 3

Hi guys! CLOY freaking broke me haha. So my sister and I were looking at the instagram of some famous korean actresses. So naturally, the CLOY/BinJin trash that I am said that we look at SYJ instagram posts. Yo I was freaking laughing and crying at the same time (mostly crying hahah) when I showed her the Christmas post of BinJin because I was explaining why I believe that they are together. And then when we checked out the 6 BinJin TN posts, I said to her that her other posts of her costars were only one or two etc. Then the next incident just happened today because my family was talking about CLOY, I almost cried (tears of joy). I really don’t know what is happening to me HAHAHAH. It has been 2 months since CLOY ended and it still has an effect on all of us. 

Anyway, I am glad that SYJ is resting these days even with only few updates. I believe she will share to all of us (marriage ehem) via an IG post when she is ready. We don’t know when will that be but we should be ready. I’m pretty sure any project that HB and SYJ will do next separately will receive so much support. :wub:

Btw, IMHO i know all of us are excited about updates, but we should be responsible shippers and not comment on yejin’s comment on her friends’ ig post. Yeah probably they don’t care of it, but it probably bothers the actual poster. Some comments are even about Hyun Bin

She liked LJH’s post here

She commented at the last 2 posts

A17427-D7-4-DA0-4456-AAED-8362487-D8534.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, lalaland said:

Does anybody understand HB's joke.

Why did he mention JHI's name?

let me translated this...

Mom fan : mom, do you like your daughter or son ye jin? ( i think her daughter feeling disappointed just because her mom ignored her while video calling, she said before her daughter is studying abroad ) and then hyun bin suddenly said like this

Hyun Bin : didn't you watch something in the rain just because jung hae in?

Mom fan and her daughter : pointed at son ye jin (said that she watch SITR because of son ye jin)

Hyun Bin : I’m just joking, why you made a straight face like that?! (while laughing)

full video link :

i think you can watch the conversation at 18:16..

in this talk show we can see a lot of binjin cute moment :)

hopefully you guys will like it.. :blush:

sorry if my english is not too good..

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, LibbyWinslet said:

I'm in Ireland, married with 2 kids...I discovered CLOY about 3 weeks ago when it popped up on my Netflix. I decided due to being in quarantine might as well watch it and see what it's about. Of course like many others I was completely hooked and fell for the charm of Captain Ri and Seri. So I have started watching other HB and SYJ projects. HB is an unbelievably good actor. He is fantastic at subtle acting with a change of look in his eye and very good at portraying emotion. I recommended MOA to my husband who loves video games and he loved it and thought HB was a very good actor. This lead to a binge watch once again this weekend of CLOY with my husband and daughter and while my husband found at times CLOY was very cheesy and a bit too far fetched, he still stayed up till 1am because he needed to know what was going to happen, which i was completely surprised by as my husband wouldn't normally be a rom com fan, but he enjoyed their acting so much and the main story that he needed to know. I don't think CLOY will be a big hit in Ireland cause people probably wouldn't give it a chance but i have been telling people all around me to watch it. Time will soon tell if it will make HB and SYJ worldwide stars!!  

Yeheyyyy! Love from Ireland! Fan fact: HB's first tv series was titled 'Ireland" :) Welcome to the ship! 

55 minutes ago, mahardika94 said:

full video link :

[Video deleted from quote]

i think you can watch the conversation at 18:16..

in this talk show we can see a lot of binjin cute moment :)

hopefully you guys will like it.. :blush:

sorry if my english is not too good..

HB is like a giant standing next to the mom at 19:46.  I mean he is so tall lol :D I wish someone can do English subs for the rest of the videos eventually. I feel like there are a lot more bits and pieces of cute moments in those videos too, but I just cannot sit through minutes of talking that I couldn't fully understand :(

Guys I know this video has been posted and reposted a million times and many of us have watched it a million times but I just can't help to point out HB's body language at 3:42 when SYJ replied she doesn't have a boyfriend to the foreigner.  He literally jumped towards the screen at that very moment lol and got so excited.. he seemed so interested about her response and wants to find out more :P 

Plus they had a similar expression at 3:47 lol but maybe it's just delulu mind being overly delulu nowadays :)  

XtbDUrR.jpg

He guessed that her answer was that she had no one she liked, and it was revealed she talked about how she got high standard, and the foreigner said she is pretty, and she admit she is pretty (being funny and cute on these kind of interviews) but there are no handsome guys around.. my delulu mind is think well well wellllllll SYJ, now there is a handsome guy and he's sitting right next to ya!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 4/19/2020 at 6:32 PM, cris_feliz said:

i just wondered why everytime YJ is being invited as a guest, everyone was like tongue tied and shocked, like there's a butterfly in their stomach i wonder why and i wonder how beautiful she is in person that made everyone felt shocked and speechless hahahaha..just watched infinity challenge, masters house and i forgot the other one show plus there's an interview too where the interviewer was tongue tied, all of those shows that she guested, the interviewers were so crazy while seeing her HAHAHAHAHAH

Me too... When I watched MITH ,I also had same thoughts. Especially for Lee Seung Gi and Lee Sang Yun. LSG has an outgoing personality and has conducted many programs. Plus he is an actor with great calibre and awards. And there he was in the beginning , tongue tied, at a loss of words when SYJ appeared. I really laughed hard at his antiques , and all the fumbling his mouth did subconsciously. SYJ was really the intimidating one with her signature eye smile. 

However, Lee Sang Yun is also a good actor and around the same age as Yejin. His nature is kind of similar to HB and Oh my he was so shy throughout the show. He doesn't talks much and belongs to The Ahjushhi category. Despite being of similar age he still was finding it hard to start a conversation.

After all these things I wondered what must have happened when HB and SYJ first met..:D..I can imagine HB blushing hard with some unexpected actions from YJ's side. Although he was committed at that time,her personality must have intrigued him in a positive way.

With that being said, only a Sangnamja can dare go near YJ and try to court her. The MITH boys really had a hard time asking YJ out while depicting a scene from YJ'S movie .:joy:.... They had to try multiple times to impress her. This was just an act so imagine how difficult it could be to win her heart in reality. HB 's persistence must have paid off at the end.The care ,devotion and perseverance that he showed towards her was enough to sweep her off her feet.:wub:..The TN director must be the first one to witness this as he said HB likes YJ more and gave him more marks for chemistryB). Also once YJ went fully into this relationship,there was no turning back. We all know how loyal and hardworking she is in any matter.

She is friendly with everyone and I had real fun watching her in MITH . I felt that however open she may be, but she has this invisible wall between her and the fellow actors and that wall disappears when she is with HB. Hence there is no doubt in bestowing HB the Sangnamja title.

Ps: I m talking like I know them personally and they have already confirmed their love story. Ooops my delulu mind sometimes works too much..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lalaland said:

HB: when you are with SYJ in public, remember to not only control your eyes but your tounge too.

Hello!  I have been watching as many videos of our couple and I always end up with a “smile” of someone in love - their “love” is truly contagious.❤️

But the comments from shippers are “golden” - it is because Binnie is so hilarious but so  lovable as well.  He has that unique quality very few men have - innate sensuality.  i have only seen it in Robert Redford and Brad Pitt (when he was younger).

There is no need for him to try - it comes naturally and therefore it does not appear indecent.  For example, the “t” movement in the video  shows vulnerability and sensuality but probably on another man would be indecent.☺️

Does he have this “t” habit?  I noticed that in “Is This Love” video, while approaching Jinnie, he had again this adorable “t” movement.  Is that even acting?  Just like his “vicks vaporub” thumb movement whenever he held her hand.

Thanks!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4

I JUST LOVE THE SHIPPERS WORLDWIDE! There's a lot of things happening in the world but we all rejoice watching two people in love! I love that we continue rewatching CLOY, old shows, press cons, interviews, random sightings, etc. Even if the drought is real, there's no complain since we all know when both of them are radio silent, they are spending time with each other (Delulu mind! But why not!). I love this new discover about HB mesmerizing YJ in her old commercial. I can't undo my eyes Binnie! I miss them two! Lets wait and pray desperately until we see them again! I am the kind of shipper now who is longing to see even 1/4 of YJ or HB hahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1