[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

23 minutes ago, Chewy said:

ya true that! Parents have to use their real names for school registration anyway. And all the other parents when see Binnie/Jinnie there to pick up Kim Junior would be like....ok I want to come everyday type? Ok call me a shallow person but I am so ready to be stunned by the visuals of Kim Juniors. Or can we forget about wedding and skip straight to the babies instead? 

sorry @Beanpaste, I am not of much help to your insanity even though I tried to coax you the day before because I am pretty much not sane myself. We need help! So much for me being a rational journalist! I am laughing at myself now! 

who ever the kids takes after, he /she going to be one cute kid. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

35 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Before I saw this, what I take from that BTS is SYJ knows how HB smells like before and after shower. She even know that he did not take shower at home. When she ask are you going to Jimjilbang (sauna), HB admits. I think definitely know what is his body shower, shampoo and cologne smells like. Not to forget she must know how his toothpast and mouth rinser taste like too. :lol::lol::lol:

But with this video, it just confirms she knows his habit VERY WELL. 

And how can we forget he buy bras for her not knowing her size and just buy all that’s available in CLOY. In reality coming from the not so sane me now, your guess is as good as mine. 

Very soon everyone would do a full body dissect of them. Just what is happening to us or me now? TOXIC 

• LOL 18
  • Awesome 2

Spoiler

Hi - all you shippers. I'm new to all of this and this is my very first post. Sorry if a bit long. A few weeks ago I'd never heard of  Hyun Bin or Son Ye Jin (how is this possible??). Reason because I only found Korean Netflix less than a year ago and was binge-watching hanbok dramas (I love the!!). I was running out of things to watch when I saw the reviews for CLOY. I just loved the whole thing; the story, the landscapes, the clothing, the entire cast and when I watched the last episode I was devastated - what to do with my life now?. Then off I go to look at BTS (never done any of this before) and I COULD NOT believe what I was seeing  (eg the scene where Yejin is in the hospital bed) - was this a couple in love? Amazing friends like a brother/sister?  I start looking around and discover a whole universe I knew nothing about called shipping... (I had to look up the meaning of shipping too ha ha). I am IN LOVE with this couple. After CLOY I watched Memories of Alhambra but I never wanted to see 'the man' with another woman!! (I'm not sure forum rules about names so I'm being cautious here) I wanted to switch off! I preferred watching him with his secretary ha ha :).  Thank you for this fun forum.

As a non-Korean I was hoping someone could help interpret this. In this video below an audience member asks a cheeky question about Min Tae Gu character's name which she pronounced "Kyu". (about 44.40) The English translation said it was a word for 'cute' but that didn't explain the reaction where YJ and the director fell about laughing and HB got so embarrassed he stood up and turned his back! I hope someone can enlighten. Sorry its a long post :).

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, DeV said:
  Reveal hidden contents

As a non-Korean I was hoping someone could help interpret this. In this video below an audience member asks a cheeky question about Min Tae Gu character's name which she pronounced "Kyu". (about 44.40) The English translation said it was a word for 'cute' but that didn't explain the reaction where YJ and the director fell about laughing and HB got so embarrassed he stood up and turned his back! I hope someone can enlighten. Sorry its a long post :).

Annyeong! Lol basically that cute fan was just unsure about the pronunciation and went from Gu to Kyu (sounds like cute) in korean. That’s why he stood up to laugh. And everyone else laughed too. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

@Chewy @shazbinjin @liltash85 I’ve been away and yay I see baby talks!!! That child of theirs will be very good looking given that their parents are naturally good looking. They will have the best of both of them omg.

And they can be very involved in the kids’ school thingy like how the Cambridges in the UK - I can see YJ being a competitive soccer mom kind of thing. Depending on their schedules of course. If Daddy Binnie goes to school.. oh can I sign up already?

BinJin repopulating the Earth ftw!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Annyeong! Lol basically that cute fan was just unsure about the pronunciation and went from Gu to Kyu (sounds like cute) in korean. That’s why he stood up to laugh. And everyone else laughed too. 

Annyeong!  Thank you - I thought it was him embarrassed but they were embarrassed for the questioner :) aha OK...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DeV said:

Annyeong!  Thank you - I thought it was him embarrassed but they were embarrassed for the questioner :) aha OK...

haha he and YJ and the director was just laughing at everything. They had so much fan. They just find that fan very Kyeopta like very cute 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, liltash85 said:

I think it will be more like My name is Kim X X . My mom is Eon Jin and my dad id Tae Pyung. Kim Tae Pyung. I have a strong feelings they will teach their kids their real name and not their stage names. So the teachers will not realized that they are teaching Hyun Bin and SYJ kid. :lol:

I agree many people may not know HB's real name. Watched the guerilla date interview when HB was interacting with his fans.One fan came prepared and made an acrostic poem(It was what I thought as I  don't know korean ) from his name(i.eHyun Bin).The M.C then asked "how about Kim Tae Pyung"? .She nonchalantly replied "Who is that??":joy:..HB was just beside her and his expressions were daebak..both shocked and embarrassed.The MC then said "it is his real name ":tounge_xd:..Poor girl.

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

Before I saw this, what I take from that BTS is SYJ knows how HB smells like before and after shower. She even know that he did not take shower at home. When she ask are you going to Jimjilbang (sauna), HB admits. I think definitely know what is his body shower, shampoo and cologne smells like. Not to forget she must know how his toothpast and mouth rinser taste like too. :lol::lol::lol:

But with this video, it just confirms she knows his habit VERY WELL. 

This one and @Chewy ‘s post on bra size really cracked me up. Why? Because in Ep 14 YJ/YSR said that she can no longer wear bikini because of the surgery scar and HB/RJH said then you don’t have to wear a bikini. Combine that with the hair smelling and scar showing and bra shopping above and how HB/Min Tae Cute asked for her size in TN... guess there’s no need for it after all.. *adjusts collar* *read too much fanfics*

It’s a meme / video snippet waiting to happen for sure!

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 19

22 hours ago, ktp-syj said:

Agree agree agree! It takes time to prep a wedding anyway, with all the bits and pieces and mostly the women takes care of that as it’s one of their most shining moment and sometimes stressful and you get anxious but of course most exciting times haha haha 

at this rate.. i even could see a deep dimple of HB smile while see YJ fitting for wedding dress :rolleyes: :wub:

omG.. my delulu running wild again.. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

@Chewy @shazbinjin @liltash85 I’ve been away and yay I see baby talks!!! That child of theirs will be very good looking given that their parents are naturally good looking. They will have the best of both of them omg.

And they can be very involved in the kids’ school thingy like how the Cambridges in the UK - I can see YJ being a competitive soccer mom kind of thing. Depending on their schedules of course. If Daddy Binnie goes to school.. oh can I sign up already?

Omg yes 100% she’s gonna be that soccer mom! Or ballet mom!! Or whatever it is, basically that kind of mom lol but always with the sweetest smile on so no one could hate her :D while Binnie is gonna be that calm, reassuring dad that they run to when they’re in trouble! @liltash85 if you start writing about them as parents for your future fanfics let us know lol!

2 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

at this rate.. i even could see a deep dimple of HB smile while see YJ fitting for wedding dress :rolleyes: :wub:

look if it’s even deeper than this I’m gonna camp there and never leave.... :phew:

• Like 12
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

It also reminds me about Ye-jin' s airport fashion style LOL. This photo was taken at the time she joined Infinite Challenge game show in 2014. At that time, she returned to Korea from Brazil for cheering Korean national soccer team playing at World Cup.

3 hours ago, LoverboyBin said:

I found this on Instagram that I just wanna share with you guys cause it’s funny. HB’s disguise is so obvious because of the way he covered himself up.

3 hours ago, loveintheair said:

Remind me abt one of humorous CLOY scene when YSR had to cover RJH in her scarf after reuniting in SK :D

89942066_1009098359463145_4294343615209013248_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=aZ8czgRXSjcAX_e9C9m&_nc_ht=scontent-hkg3-1.xx&oh=6bcbc59ce0929429f8dfb70919560c04&oe=5E9CCAB5

• Like 13
  • Awesome 4

3 hours ago, Chewy said:

And how can we forget he buy bras for her not knowing her size and just buy all that’s available in CLOY. In reality coming from the not so sane me now, your guess is as good as mine. 

Very soon everyone would do a full body dissect of them. Just what is happening to us or me now? TOXIC 

My dear comrade, you are not alone. Depending on how long the drought is, very soon we will be experts of BINJIN Body Language because we keep on watching all the memorable videos, footage, bts, interviews from the 2 or individually since the time when Youtube has been created hahahah I love doing that though. It calms me! :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, flailingfangirl said:

Imagine the cute kid coming tontheir nutrition month presentation as a baby tomato or baby edelweiss or baby orange lemon :) Im sure mom and dad will be super supportive! :)

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, shazbinjin said:

Omg yes 100% she’s gonna be that soccer mom! Or ballet mom!! Or whatever it is, basically that kind of mom lol but always with the sweetest smile on so no one could hate her :D while Binnie is gonna be that calm, reassuring dad that they run to when they’re in trouble! @liltash85 if you start writing about them as parents for your future fanfics let us know lol!

Yessssss regardless whatever there is, when she becomes a mom, she will be a soccer mom ballet mom piano mom who will win everyone over including the principal of the school lol. She’ll be the disciplinarian while Binnie is the cool, calm daddy where the kids will run to. Omg I can imagine them hiding behind Daddy Binnie (and his long legs) when tiny tiger Mommy Jinnie scolds the kids hahaha...

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

2 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

He might probably cry or smile like the same smile when YJ talked to him about the microphone or probably gazed just like the ones in the interviews hihi

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, polkadots said:

Imagine the cute kid coming tontheir nutrition month presentation as a baby tomato or baby edelweiss or baby orange lemon :) Im sure mom and dad will be super supportive! :)

They will create a storyline for the kid for sure. A dramatic baby tomato in full on makeup. Hehe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1