[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@bpwinces! I saw your creation in YouTube. Me and @janesnow are really teary eyed. It seemed and felt like we are watching ang AVP for a wedding. Waaahhh. Thank you for your talent. You don't know how it eases our hearts' longing for a positive BinJin news. I hope Bin ssi and Jin ssi will see your creation one day and say, "She captured everything for us. Every single thing that made our relationship so special."

Thanks again. 

I don't know if somebody here already shared the link already. In case not. Guys, don't miss this. Prepare your tissue. 

• Like 6
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

Lol, while our Bin-sshi stares at YJ without blinking for 16 seconds....us fans are staring at them without blinking for 16 seconds.. 

Not me ... 16 sec on HB + 16 sec on SYJ + another 16 sec on both :lol:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

18 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

@bpwinces! I saw your creation in YouTube. Me and @janesnow are really teary eyed. It seemed and felt like we are watching ang AVP for a wedding. Waaahhh. Thank you for your talent. You don't know how it eases our hearts' longing for a positive BinJin news. I hope Bin ssi and Jin ssi will see your creation one day and say, "She captured everything for us. Every single thing that made our relationship so special."

Thanks again. 

I don't know if somebody here already shared the link already. In case not. Guys, don't miss this. Prepare your tissue. 

i love this video. :wub:  you guys so smart and creative making all of this.

At least I'm not the only who can see their chemistry. btw i just starting to  watch another HB and SYJ movie or kdrama. HB for confidential assignment and SYJ for something in the rain. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Yejin was like gazing him sometimes but our shy boy was avoiding eye contact LOL.

Thank u sussieh for the explanation about his dating thing. I assumed that he was 'cause a lot of ppl talked on SNS that on that award event ,he was already dating his last (ex) gf. But after doing some research seems that u are right. I dunno where those statements about him being dating at PIFAN came from.

ps : sorry for the late reply, I'm not receiving notifications when someone quotes me, I dunno why.

It's fate, they're destined to be together :wub:.

Is there any video with English subtitle at PIFAN 2014?

I also noticed in various videos she would be touching her nose and hair (like in Swoon's compliment me and Kakao Talk interview) while trying to maintain a poker face.. my biased mind tells me she tried to show a poker face when commenting about channel 3 lol.  Another note I want to point out is, did anyone clarify if SYJ actually did write that compliment herself or did she really find it online? When she said it casually that she found it online, I feel like she was lying and that was her poker face in action lol. I feel like someone did help her with that compliment about the SeGa OST (if so, I wonder who lol).. are there any Koreans here could search the exact words she wrote on the compliment and see if the compliment could really be found online?  It says a lot if she did really go through so much effort to write this to HB just to fool him into not believing that this was from her.. it shows her playful side! :D

I think it meant YJ search for the information (HB drama Ireland) online and not that the compliment is from online source. And there was no mention of SeGa OST. She is referring to Ireland OST.

I believe she wrote the compliment herself coz she was so proud of herself!:blush:

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, juliette_aelin said:

I just found this daebak fmv in youtube. You guys should see this. This just made me ship them harder. :blush:https://youtu.be/7tZNznpAAVw

OH WOW!! This FMV is amazing! It totally captured almost every single detail (101 of them) of why Binjin is together, and most of what we discussed here is in there. I also love how it started with #1 of SYJ talking about Destiny, Fate & Serendipity and ended at #101 of HB also talking about Destiny, Fate & Serendipity. Binjin, just like RiRiCouple, are destined to meet at this time and space. :D

Thanks @bpwinces!  for making this wonderful, awesome Binjin FMV!

Another note I want to point out is, did anyone clarify if SYJ actually did write that compliment herself or did she really find it online? When she said it casually that she found it online, I feel like she was lying and that was her poker face in action lol. I feel like someone did help her with that compliment about the SeGa OST (if so, I wonder who lol).. are there any Koreans here could search the exact words she wrote on the compliment and see if the compliment could really be found online?  It says a lot if she did really go through so much effort to write this to HB just to fool him into not believing that this was from her.. it shows her playful side! :D

I feel like SYJ knows a lot about HB but pretends to not know. As you guys have seen, she could point out HB's character from "I Am Happy" in one interview and also could answer quickly the three movies that HB starred in another interview.... I also think that she pretends to forget about their meeting at PIFAN 2014 and said that they first met at TN. Lol

I think what SYJ meant is that she searched the details (of HB's works) to write that compliment letter. She disguised it as a fan who has followed HB's career since his Ireland drama (which was before My Name is Kim Sam Soon). HB kept suspecting one of his staff helped her LOL!! For the SeGa OST part, that was incorrect as the Secret Garden she was referring is actually a band, not the OST. But if you're referring to the OST she mentioned in the compliment, I think it was another drama, not SeGa - that's why HB said even he cannot remember that OST.

But I do agree that SYJ knows more about HB then she cares to admit. Maybe she has always been aware and follow his career, esp his major works, or maybe when she knew they were going to work together in TN. she searched the internet for his info. :D  I am also surprised she knows about I Am Happy, which is a relatively unknown work from HB.

1 hour ago, BJHope said:

PIFAN looks: SYJ/her stylist usually dresses her in beautiful gowns but the one worn at PIFAN was not one of them. Instead of the gown looking elegantly sexy, it looked clumsily revealing. Not surprised gentleman HB didn’t dare look in her direction! SHE looked at HIM though!

I also think HB was too shy to look directly at SYJ that night, esp close-up, cuz she was wearing such a sexy and revealing dress. But when they are on stage, he was looking at her. Also when they were either going up or down the stage, he very subtly looked towards her to check if she's OK going up/ down. (it's pretty subtle so gotta catch it fast).

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, shazbinjin said:

27 minutes ago, shazbinjin said:

- What's your name? 
- My name is Lee Joon Hoo. My dad is Lee Byung Hun, my mom's Lee Min Jung. 
- I'm Jung x x, my parents're Bi Rain and Kim Tae Hee. 
- My mom is Son Ye Jin, a friend of Joon Ho's mom and my dad is Hyun Bin. Here is my twin sister. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1

SYJ & HB said in this interview that they both watch each other’s works at 0:32

MC: Have you watched each other’s films

HB: Sure, a lot of them

SYJ: Same here

Edited by rosy
  • Like 5
  • Love 5

24 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

I think it will be more like My name is Kim X X . My mom is Eon Jin and my dad id Tae Pyung. Kim Tae Pyung. I have a strong feelings they will teach their kids their real name and not their stage names. So the teachers will not realized that they are teaching Hyun Bin and SYJ kid. :lol:

ya true that! Parents have to use their real names for school registration anyway. And all the other parents when see Binnie/Jinnie there to pick up Kim Junior would be like....ok I want to come everyday type? Ok call me a shallow person but I am so ready to be stunned by the visuals of Kim Juniors. Or can we forget about wedding and skip straight to the babies instead? 

sorry @Beanpaste, I am not of much help to your insanity even though I tried to coax you the day before because I am pretty much not sane myself. We need help! So much for me being a rational journalist! I am laughing at myself now! 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2