[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

8 hours ago, piks said:

Big thanks to CEO-nim HB’s bodyguard. You are the missing link to confirm HB’s love & care to his grocery shopping mate SYJ. ❤️

And from many clips that you can see as well. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, charray said:

They have many fans in Weibo. The couple thread has 24K followers and 320 million views/ visits and is currently at no 18 position of all couple threads. 

This is the link to the couple thread. 

https://weibo.com/p/100808d4e0c377e1329a89400a0058aa0b0f02

Aww man. I don't understand what they are saying but I can fangirl with them by viewing pics :lol:.

@rookiehistorianAB People had also mentioned back in the beginning that both or either had met with the writer during their trip to LA or been offered the roles in late 2018 ... thus being seen together at various points. They didn't mention any of this during the press conference which throws that rational out the door.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, charray said:

They have many fans in Weibo. The couple thread has 24K followers and 320 million views/ visits and is currently at no 18 position of all couple threads. 

Thank you! Not bad, BinJin! Hehehehe...

Good to hear that they are being received well :) Will check the link out! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, charray said:

thank you so much for sharing their fan Weibo, but i can't understand all what they said, so if you have sth new in Weibo, please share and let's us know:heart: Camxamita:wub:

1 hour ago, Draviu said:

OMG... maybe some of the clips were taken over 10 years ago, and not comprehensive enough or do them justice when comparing between leads. BUT, may I say... HB looks the most "honey dripping" & smitten when looking at SYJ!!! TBH, he just cannot take his eyes off her!!! IF how he looks in the videos reflect the reality/ what he really thinks, I must say he has fallen hard for SYJ! AND she is one lucky girl:heart: I don't think we even need to look for any crumps of evidence to proof they are together! THERE'S NO WAY THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER. :joy:

COME ON! V@ST SPY, ASK YOUR CEO TO HIDE BETTER BEFORE LYING TO US!!

Now, I think the biggest problem for them is to keep the relationship strong enough to see through all the pressure to walk down the aisle as both are A-list actors, it's not easy for them.  

I truly wish them all the best. We all need a fairytale from time to time. They are our fairytale that we hope they will live happily ever after. 

• Like 15
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Wow!! This thread is moving super fast! I thot I got it wrong when I saw the extra 3-4 pages from my last check last night but it was not a fluke! Lol!

i know there are some passionate discussions happening, with different POV on what should or should not be discussed here. All I say is just ship and love Binjin and have fun gals/ guys! Don’t take take it too seriously and chill. As long we don’t hurt Binjin or HB and SYJ indIvidually, and also respect each other’s POV.

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I WANNA SAY IS :

Hyun Bin oppa actually visited Daegu in end September 2018?! Chin-ca?!

Thats like sweet honey to my shipper heart! Give me more evidence!

Will come back with more comments later after I’ve catch up with all your posts!

Yes She posted a video with Hyunbin in her Instagram going to Daegu during Negotiations promo.. dated September 30th 2018

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Avid Fan CLOY said:

Yes She posted a video with Hyunbin in her Instagram going to Daegu during Negotiations promo.. dated September 30th 2018

That was for the stage greeting in Daegu so I don’t think they have the time nor opportunity to visit her parents during that trip since they went in a bus with other people for the stage greeting. 

• Like 1

This is the longest clip that I’ve saw from this interview until now (if someone has the link of the full interview pls send to me).

Anyways I could understand the last two questions that SYJ and HB replied ‘cause was already translated on SNS by other ppl, but the first question wasn’t. If someone could translate  I would be extremely grateful :wub::

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

For those who ship other couples / keep up with the Korean movie industry, is it common for interviewers to ask if male / female costars are friends in real life? ... you must be good friends. Esp if the characters are adversaries. Like 2-3 times in one interview? lol If not, the industry has been shipping these two dorks since 2018 as well.

And is it common for a man in his late 30s to say, don't be fooled by her eye smile? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

20 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

This is the longest clip that I’ve saw from this interview until now (if someone has the link of the full interview pls send to me).

Anyways I could understand the last two questions that SYJ and HB replied ‘cause was already translated on SNS by other ppl, but the first question wasn’t. If someone could translate  I would be extremely grateful :wub::

There you are, translations for the first question! How cute that SYJ totally ignored the key part of the question and tried hard to answer logically.

------

Fan: Let’s be honest. The negotiation fell apart because your heart fluttered after seeing HB and you just couldn’t stay angry isn't it?

SYJ: There were many moments (in the movie) when I felt angry. But as the truth was slowly revealed to me in the later part of the movie, I felt like I could identify with him more and sympathise (with his actions). But as a negotiator, there can be no failures and so I tried hard to stay logical. hehehe..

------

Plus the latest update on the CLOY DVD which I could find posted 28 Feb says that the staff from the production company are working remotely due to the virus situation in Korea. Therefore, the DVD team is anticipating some delays for the crew to gather together and proceed with the DVD meeting. The team has not heard anything back from the producing company yet, but the distribution firm has requested data transfer from them to ensure that the relevant footages will not be deleted for now.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 10

Do Actors  working together in a project usually travel together/fly the same time? I’m just wondering because we have Mongolia photos and we have Switzerland first class lounge witness encounter. I know they have to travel at the same time but do they usually take the same flight? 

46 minutes ago, ic3chubb3 said:

There you are, translations for the first question! How cute that SYJ totally ignored the key part of the question and tried hard to answer logically.

Thank u so, so much :wub:.

About the DVD do u know if we could buy from another place or just on the official cafes sites?

Wow I was busy for a few days and I come back to see that this thread has become so active!

Finally finished back reading and first things first, I'd like to welcome all the window shopers who have finally decided to enter the grocery :lol: happy shopping :kiss_wink:

It's so interesting to hear that HB and YJ have a lot of mutual friends!!! Maybe one of them is a shopper like us (I'm betting Captain Ri's TV that Yoona is one of us loljk) 

I am so convinced they are seeing each other after reading through people's analysis and, as mentioned by others, let's try to keep this thread positive :heart:

For newcomers, please make sure to read through the soompi forum rules before you start posting so that the mods don't lock this thread. 

#InGroceryWeTrust

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, doolyfeels said:

Did the body guard only help Ye Jin or the other actors and actresses as well ? 

Does it seem like the same bodyguard that also was waiting for syj with two luggages in this video of when her and hb went to Mongolia for filming? He is shown in the second half of the video

14 minutes ago, Tsquare said:

Does it seem like the same bodyguard that also was waiting for syj with two luggages in this video of when her and hb went to Mongolia for filming? He is shown in the second half of the video

No, he's YJ manager, not that bodyguard, he also went to Swiss with YJ ;) You can see him in one of the pictures in Swiss which YJ posted on ins and in some bts pictures of CLOY staffs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3