[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Friendly reminder : this is a shipping thread for HB & YSJ aka for people who "ship them" romantically , if you want a bro-otp type of thread speak to the mods i guess? As much as i hate over analysis of actions bts for shipping purposes, i hate the most the people who find motivation posting on a thread that is a shipper thread about two people their personal opinion that validate their non romantic status .

Thank you for your input , truly maybe you right , maybe HB is super bestie with YSJ and we all here need a reality check , maybe they were never together . Im sure there are numerous of social media sites you can express yourself why the need to tell in a shipper thread your personal opinion THAT THEY ARE FRIENDS , based on his interactions with his ex? Really now? The same applies for the people who come out of the lurkedom to validate their POV that they were never together and the ship sinked. If each person who didn't ship these two decided to post here , the thread should be named " Best friends for life nothing more " and to be moved in another section of the forum. 

Moving on , we have enough material to speak , instead of analyze statements and endless articles how focusing on what we have on screen from them, how about we turn discreet shippers with respect , how about if we lurk we decide not to post something not needed in a shipper thread? Or choose another place more compatible to our preferences? How about we stop trolling people and create chaos for fun? Heh? 

xoxoxo 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, isabeldeayala said:

It's important to note that Worlds Within was filmed in 2008. Hyun Bin was only 26.

You can't run around comparing apples to oranges. His actions back then reflected his youth and it is a world apart from how he is today as an actor in his late 30s. 

Ahhhh I don’t want to be an active poster because of my age and I have other responsibilities but wow, if I can ship this comment, I would! :wub:

I watched WW back then and watched it again as a filler while CLOY was not on, even with the BTS and interview too. Just to have an open mind, and because I’m a big fan of SHK. All I can say is that it is “young love”. Those kinds of feelings and actions we all had / felt when we were younger. Now that HB is a lot older and has experienced more things in his life (work, military, personal life), I believe he is more mature now and view relationships in a bigger and different perspective. What we look for in a person 10 years ago will differ as we grow older. We think and act differently now.

This is a shopping forum after all, and it’s there for a reason: for us to enjoy things as freely and light as possible without having to attack the actor/actress’ SNS accounts. Shopping should be easy and fun, fellow shoppers! And as a senior shopper of all sorts of shops, I know it can’t happen overnight. So hang tight and have fun!

• Like 19
  • Insightful 2

5 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

The reason why many versions of the denial are found is becuz each journalist would try to contact their agencies via phone calls and their representatives would change their answers a little each time. I feel like their agencies were more frustrated for answering too many phone calls from the journalists than hb himself.:P Also I agree that it would sound more professional on their part if they echoed the same answer every time as people could sense their irritation in some. I mean if the dating rumor was not true, why making such a big fuss when they’d already denied so many times? Another thing is I guess the question ‘are they dating’ would always come up during the conversation where they were supposed to find the answer for the hand-holding situation, that’s why their agencies could not leave it hanging/unanswered, thus denied everything as the whole. I gave me a little more hope that vast actually said even if they were dating, they would not hold hand cuz it would be unprofessional at least.

for sure, i imagine the expression is like when Hong Timjang-nim stress with all the media calling when Seri and RJH hugging photo release by the paparazi :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

for sure, i imagine the expression is like when Hong Timjang-nim stress with all the media calling when Seri and RJH hugging photo release by the paparazi :D 

And if international media call them,they have to prepare the English version of statement :lol:..

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

I have not officially signed up for this ship yet (for the reason that I vowed not to ship any otp again,not just yet :D)

I just wanna say that out of all the OTPs that I've known and whose forum I've been lurking on, BinJin is the most plausible couple to have a thing going on in real life. Just as u guys said, #ingrocerywetrust. Cheer up guys. And happy shipping! 

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 5

Co-shoppers, while we want to be open in expressing our emotions and insights, I hope we don't misunderstand one another. There's so much negativity right now in the real world and at this point (series done, but the hype is just reaching its peak), the media is feasting on all contents - especially fan threads like this. The grocery fandom shouldn't be torn. I trust that everyone in here still supports both HB and SYJ 100%.

I was discouraged when Vast issued the recent denial. (Heck, I was devastated! Probably because I was just in my Day 2 of the 6-month condolence period.) But a lot of shoppers have convinced me to keep calm and sail smoothly because we have a lot to look back on and use as source of strength. See my list below:

Plus, "grocery boy" and "crossing borders" c/o @cybertron. :)

The fandom must stay strong and hopeful. Likewise, we should protect both HB and SYJ at all costs. Many will try to bring BinJin down at this point post-CLOY so we gotta stay solid.

Guys.

Please.

Remember.

#InGroceryWeTrust

• Like 9
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

Like what they said, 26 year old HB is very different from 37 year old HB. I dont think you can compare. 

I've been looking at past shipping threads from other HB, SYJ couples, and the abundance of content that we got is insane. The swoon interviews, the BTS, and those real life pics of them outside the country. I think for now we should just really enjoy them and wait. Let things die down, and hope for the best. 

(Can someone tell me how to post gifs and videos here, im struggling :lol:

• Like 16

6 hours ago, Elle R said:

Just a random musing despite the denials that are so disheartening: when the two were at the grocery store, they went through the vegetable, dairy, wine and frozen food sections lol ... from earlier discussion it also looks like they got snacks (popcorn) and miniature cereal boxes. This is a long period to walk without reconnecting with friends. Text: Hello, friend ... where are you? In many American groceries, the veggie aisle is typically on the opposite end of milk/wine aisles. For what it's worth.

I do find their statements a little harsh and even VAST seems like they've made multiple statements which is almost unprofessional. Get all your statements out at the same time and be done with...  am not sure if it is typical from other couples who had rumors and ended up together. A simple, HB and SYJ are professionals and were not holding hands. They are good friends who have not dated ... is sufficient enough. If there is an announcement in the future, then I'd think ... why were your denials so harsh? jmo.

@lavantaI am actually in that same thought too.

VAST has become North Korea and MS has become South Korea. Since they have been both tied with their agencies and probably needs to finish so much in the current active contract while making sure that profit of agencies will not be affected due to the many CLOY shippers that may be taking it negatively if they are going to be paired to other artists. 

Now, Los Angeles has become Switzerland for them. Where they feel like they can be free to do what they want together. 

I actually don't care if it's true that they are shopping with friends. As long as on their way home (to their LA home) , they will be cooking together for friends. Hahaha. It's her bday anyway. Point is,THEY ARE TOGETHER FOR HER BDAY. 

Come to think of it, if they really are with friends, then it can be that, it is not HB and SYJ pushing the same cart together right? It can actually be SYJ with girl friends or HB with male friends. So these friends also know how to give a "COUPLE FRIEND" their privacy. Hahaha. 

I've been sleeping late checking actions of HB with Shin Hye from MoA BTS. Shin Hye even called HB "Senior HB" in one of the interviews when asked why she joined the cast. 

HB barely looks at PSH with extra caring feelings. When PSH answers something HB will say "I partly agree with her". Unlike when SYJ is talking, he is like a hypnotized man mesmerized with every word from SYJ. 

SYJ can even answer for HB. Haha. And HB will joke around, "I will speak for myself" so comfortably. 

Also, HB was Not as manly or gentleman, picking up the microphone for her (PSH) before sitting down or not looking after how her skirt will reveal so much of her legs when sitting down. All of these on the contrary are very visible and noticeable with SYJ. 

On the Negotiation interviews/promo, HB always mentions how so beautiful or pretty SYJ is. He is very vocal about this admiration apart from the fact That SYJ is a very good actress. 

Moving to CLOY interviews, the stares and smiles and the answers to questions are even more meaningful and cryptic in a way that we can say very well that they are now using/taking advantage CLOY as a valid ground for them to say sweet things, be together, be more touchy, without being judged.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Annie12 said:

From what i read  

Only one thing i am keeping 

That  on Christmas day koreans spend it with their other half or singificant other.

SYJ chose to post a picture with HB out of many from CLOY to just emphasize that she is still filming on that day.

btw, this kind of things remembering me about how sweet for the first time Seri preparing the christmast tree in NK and write christmast card for RJH.. perharps YJ unnie IG post about christmast maybe a hint for something what we're thingking too :D

• Like 9