[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 minutes ago, JMarei said:

An old interview on HB

Hyun Bin Said...... 

"My ideal type is a kind person, eats well and could understand the fact that I'm an actor.

992A15485E40A1382E

Hyun Bin: The girl I like, she'd have to understand the nature of my job, and she'd have to have a healthy appetite. Age doesn't matter, as long as she's not older than my mother.  
 "Actually, I don't care much about the appearance, the most important thing is having a kind heart."  

------
He said, "Love and age are unrelated." He sees himself as a guy who places more importance on a girl's inner beauty rather than her looks, and his only requirement is that she must be a matured woman. In order to capture his heart, she'd only have to act herself. It doesn't matter even if she eats a lot and laughs hard. But she can't be spoiled, and she should be able to accompany him when he's working. 

If I really like a girl, I'd want to be a man who could understand her and take care of her.  Relationship that my parents disapprove of is an absolute NO. Actually, I'm the MOST realistic person ever.

--------

Regarding what kind of husband he'd want to be, Hyun Bin already has a very specific thought, "Whether a woman is considered pretty depends on her cooking skill, the way she dresses and her husband. Which means, when a woman cooks well, wears sexy clothes, and there is a charming husband standing beside her, she'd look exceptionally pretty. I hope I could satisfy one of the three requirements in order to make my woman prettier. The first two requirements she'd have to work hard on her own, I'd be responsible for the last one." 

I hope my wife would be proud of me. Most people spent their lives earning money to assure their life after retirement, but I think I should enjoy all I could at this age. Indeed, I learned a lot in university, but there are lots of things I could only learn practically. I put in a lot of effort in order to enter university (Chung-Ang University, film studies), but because I'm involved in acting, I couldn't go to school most of the time. Even so, I still think I have to get a certificate, which is why I insisted to finish my studies. I think of my future children. Don't the kids have to fill in forms of family survey in primary school? I wish my kids could fill in the words "university graduate" in the "father's qualification" field. Of course, this is not the only reason I went to university, but it's at least one of the reasons. (Not only does he think of getting a wife, he thinks of having children too. How matured......)  

For the Chinese (original) version by Yi Soon

=======

Lee Min-jung praises Son Ye-jin’s cooking

By Yim Hyun-su

• Published : Dec 13, 2018

Lee Min-jung praised fellow actress Son Ye-jin’s cooking in a new Instagram post.
On Wednesday, Lee uploaded a picture of a number of dishes Son prepared which she described as “Ye-jin’s homemade meal.”

Lee went on to say that it was a full course Italian meal and that Son’s potato soup was delicious, before humorously asking Son, “What can’t you do?”

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201812131102283559038_2

Omg. 

Item number 1 in HB's list is already ticked. 

Item number 2 is a giveaway, SYJ looks pretty mo matter what she wears. 

Item number 3, well, will this be any challenge for. HB at all? To look charming? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

In my heart of hearts, I am hoping and praying that BinJin are really a couple or are going to be a couple and will get married. 

I saw a twitter post which says "I am rooting more for their love life more than mine." I found that funny because somehow I can relate. 

Will my world stop if things don't go my way? No because I have my own life/reality to live. But I will be seriously heartbroken. And will need months, if not a year to fix my broken heart. Hahaha.

But for now that there is no concrete evidence (Agency denials don't count) that they are not dating, then I will be that happy shopper who dreams that they are somewhere together celebrating CLOY's success. Hahaha. Come to think of it, there's actually more evidence that they are at LEAST close friends. #InGroceryWeTrust   And again, men and women their age can't just be besties/close friends in the end. It's a make or break age...

Those who can't believe and who can't have this kind of faith, I don't think you belong in this forum. Go find some people whom you can band with and share your angst and negativities. Respect and allow us shippers to live in that pink bubble and happiness. 

• Like 14
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, vcakester said:

Long time K-drama watcher, first time shipper.   I wanted to be transported to a place where I can dream and pray for a fairy-tail ending for the two main leads after watching such a connection in CLOY.  Yes, they are actors but more than that, they have created something that made me believe in real chemistry and love. 

Wow! Exactly how I feel! I second you completely in what you wrote.

Same with me btw: Long time k-drama fan (since 2008), long- time HB fan (since Worlds Within), but this happen to be my first time as shipper! 

I am surprised (and it is also a little heartbreaking as a fangirl), that some people (not many at least!) are even criticizing HB’s actions because of this last denial. He has been always a true gentleman, a man of few words and reserved (the shy type of guy). And, he is now 38 yrs old, of course he is more mature now, and he will want to protect their privacy (more if SYJ has always been more private). He is playful in some BTS but at the same time it’s normal that his playfulness is shown in a more mature way. He is more protective also. And sometimes it’s like his own feelings betray him and he simply forget  everyone and everything around them (hehehe... for example in last BTS while turning her in the air, I giggle each time I watch that part! :wub:). Also, look at his many sweet gestures, at those long devoting gazes, hearty smiles and warm laughs (as we have watched many times LOL). Same SYJ, although I am her new fan (I love her btw! She is an amazing actress!), call it woman intuition, don’t know, but in her smiles and gazes I also perceive warmth and feelings for him. 

We have many sweet behaviors between them. Let’s just support them and respect them. 

• Like 19
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, Jianni said:

@

isabeldeayala

"It's so obvious and I don't see that here now" ..... well it's obviously not as obvious since you're the only one making this claim. "

The second part of that statement in indeed my own judgement while the first part is kind of a fact to such a degree that people were nonstop joking about it. The rest is in the spoiler tag

Reveal hidden contents

The endless jokes about that drama being super bad and should be called called Lets watch HB and SHK make googly eyes at each other for an hour was everywhere. Just check out this review http://www.kdramalove.com/WorldsWithin.html

and the BTS stuff I found by simply googling it right now. It was a wow this is hilariously on the nose, that's way I said it was obvious. Sorry if I offended you, I'm sorry for that.

@

autum_in_ny

I'll do the same :)

Just to clarify things to you. First of all, HB and SHK don't have a dating rumor and getting caught together with picture before shooting Worlds Within. Both are young at that time. So what I'm trying to say is it is a different situation for  hyunbin and yejin because they have dating rumors (spotted golfing together, eating out with yejin parents (this one have no picture) and getting caught doing grocery in LA with evidence picture together before CLOY. Logically, it is very obvious they are more cautious with their action in  CLOY behind the scene. Sometimes their sweet/uwu moments slips here and there. 

That's why some people said don't compare that situation with the recent one. 

I hope this explanation helps some of you. 

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

Question: are there actors who appeared more than 2x in any drama or film? 

@rookiehistorianAB yes, there are another 2 famous A-list couple who appeared more than 2x in any drama or film:

1. Gong Yoo and Jung Yu-Mi: movie Silenced, Train to Busan and Kim Ji Young, born in '82

Both denied in relationship couple times and the last rumour both will get married but they denied this again. 

2. Gang Dong Won and Han Hyo Jo: movie Golden Slumber, Illang: The Wolfe Brigade 

This is back to back movie in 2018 and the rumour begin when both get caught shopping groceries in LA :D

• Like 10

My literature teacher once said: Life needs controversies. Controversies create stories. Because without stories, life will not be memorable.

So yes, our ship needs a rocky ride every now and then. It creates memories. Imagine when all the storms pass, we can look back and say to each other “Do you remember that time when they denied? I did not believe it for one second!” The storms will make our shipping journey more memorable and meaningful. And the result is not the only important thing, what’s also important and will be remembered the most by us is the journey we take to get there. So hold tight, comrades! It will be a long and rocky ride!

As for SYJ and HB going AWOL, I hope they are spending some relaxing time with family and friends (and hopefully each other too!) to unwind and recover as I am sure it must have been very exhausted for them physically and emotionally through out the last several months of filming. As they were EXTREMELY invested in portraying the characters, I think that will take them a very long time to detach themselves from living as YSR and RJH, and come back to be SYJ and HB. Since they are both professional actors, I am sure they want to be in the best state mentally and physically for their next projects (which is very soon for HB). So maybe not investing too much more time and emotion into CLOY now is required for them at the moment (Having said that, I think there will still be some - though not a lot - interviews coming out soon, but maybe not this week when everything is still so hyped up)

• Like 18
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Hi! I’ve been a silent reader here, I only started last month. I will keep supporting this ship and pray/hope&wait with everyone.

@itspeanutbutterjellytime your point #4 where HB got shot, and hand on each’s back even just for a little sec then letting go. That’s what I saw that made me really hold tight on this ship. I keep that scene close to my heart. 

(Just a question, I’m not yet done backreading but did anyone notice that too during the time the bts were shown?) 

Also, your no.5 point, ingrocerywetrust. Keeping my faith! 

Edited by peppermint
  • Like 9

Hello Shoppers! ( grocery personnel voice that's right)

It has been 4 days that CLOY finished... for sure we wouldnt be here if we are still not over our parentalzzz #BINJIN!

Can I just say that I feel lonely... lonely in a way that for the past 3 months I am always excited and giddy every week.end. but this week... NOTHING... it feels empty... like a deep; void of nothingness.

but yeah we must be POSITIVE SHIPPERS

remember we must not lose HOPE! I'm here to PROPAGATE and SPREAD the SYNDROME of our dear BINJIN!

I'm doing this coz it feels like some of u are DOWN THE DUMPs...

don't be... 

#INGROCERYWETRUST

• Like 13
  • Love 4

I would like to add this video to why ship BinJin reminders list. 

I love this one because watching this makes me feel like an outsider looking into their pink bubble world:joy: and some one here made a gif of the nudge at the end...:relaxed:

I have yet to finish reading all the post so keeping this short for now. Peace Y'All!:kiss_wink:

• Like 13
  • Love 8

4 hours ago, cybertron said:

So,any fanwar/argument here??

I hope no.

I enjoy reading different POV of this ship.

But please,respect each other.

If any of u think they are not couple,i don’t think this place is for you.

As clear as day “BinJin Couple-Shipper Paradise”.

Non-shipper can spend time to their individual thread.

Here we have HB’s thread.

Son Ye Jin’s thread.

CLOY’s thread.

Don’t be lazy,go search yourself.

Whether they are dating or not.
Comrade,just don’t be sooo serious.

Don’t attack each other.

Don’t attack HB,don’t attack SYJ.

Respect their privacy.

Enjoy this ride ok.

@cybertron Reading your post has such a calming effect on me! Thank you for it! I like how you gave a balance view - non-shipper to post at other threads, and not to be So Serious. Good and timely advise!

My thots about recent development here (you don't have to read it if you just wanna focus on shipping!!)

Frankly, I was also feeling a bit frustrated reading some of the negative/ discouraging posts here. Though it's only a few, it is enough to disrupt the mood here. I know it's normal that denial news causes some to have doubts or less convinced of the ship. Just like in a drama thread, whenever ratings are down, some may start to comment what is wrong/ not working in the drama (which seldom happen when ratings are up). But unlike a drama thread where people are encouraged to give different POV whether good or bad, a Shippers thread is different. It's a paradise for shippers, for people to be delulu, to ship with abandon (but with an eye on reality). Hence it really throws everyone off when someone starts to do counter-argument against the ship. Like what cybertron said above, that should be posted at other forums, or even in the news thread itself. Not here in Shipper's Paradise.

I just watched the 3 videos posted in previous page of SYJ and Kim Nam Gil. They do seem like good friends and SYJ also seem pretty comfortable with him. But.....am not sure if cuz I'm bias.....their interactions really don't give me the same sparkle and tingle like Binjin. I notice that HB and SYJ turn to each other , lean towards each other and smile to each other a lot, and constantly, throughout a lot of their interviews. There's also a certain "shyness" vibes between Binjin that I find very sweet and endearing. I don't see that btwn SYJ and KNG (that's all from just those 3 videos).

• Like 18
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1