[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I just found some more possible evidence guys!

@ 1.50 hyunbin is talking about how they can still laugh and the dating rumors doesn't bother them to take this project yadayada

and the  look at seo ji hye face on the right @ 1.54 she seems like "uhhh yeah right" while smilling. that smile seems like it is hiding something

idk if my delulu mind has corrupting me or what but..... HMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

the part where HB don’t want to hold YJ when she did the koala hug, ..its so funny when they both goofing around !

The green screen part, HB gets into ‘comforting’ mode because he know YJ gets into emotional mode.

p/s : i really2 like the couple rings design. I probably will suggest that to my future ‘namjachinggu’ . Kkkkkk :lol:

• Like 10
  • Love 3

18 minutes ago, phoenixember said:

Co-shopper, I am also a fan of Brilliant Legacy. Until now, I am still listening to Crazy in Love by Ji Sun and can still recall HHY and LSG's love-hate relationship. Omooooo not so many people I know loved it. Nice meeting one fan here! :)

I haven't watched SeGa (just some clips) and I feel I wouldn't be able to have the urge to see it anymore after CLOY. This drama just set the bar too high and BinJin's chemistry is just the gold standard now. Maybe after my 6-month condolence period. I dunno.

Listening to Sigriswil now and all I can picture in my mind is the final scene in the epilogue.

Oh yeah the Osts though few, and the bgm of Brilliant Legacy were really great.Just like CLOY the music heightened the emotions associated with the scenes."The person living in my heart" is favourite followed by "Crazy in love".I still listen to it frequently.

Even i can't seem to finish the dramas that were put on hold.#6 month condolence period:relaxed:. Sigriswil is so endearing and yeah the last scene pops up in my mind whenever i hear it.Also the orchestra version of the swiss part is very beautiful.i tear up ever time i hear it.I m talking about that music video where people seemed like playing an orchestra with a screen in front where Seri was frantically searching for JH in Switzerland .

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I really love and miss their interactions during Negotiation filming/promoting period, when there wasn't any dating rumor...:sweatingbullets:

She knew he served in the Marine Corps, they're close friends so it's normal for her to know :phew:

Spoiler

I remember from Something in the Rain V Live, (I'm not so sure btw it's been almost two years so I might have forgotten, can someone clarify this?), Son Ye-jin actually asked Jung Hae-in if he's served in the army yet or not, I thought it was unnecessary because at his age he must have done it. ^_^
(I don't know if it's right to make comparisons between couples in this thread, (I like Hae-in and their pairing in the drama, never shipped them in real life though) if it's against the rules please let me know I'll delete it. :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 13
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, bpwinces! said:

Hi everyone,

I'm Mazzy (though that's a stage name) lol but I am glad to be writing here to you all :)
Some of you may know me from YouTube, I love editing videos and especially about such couples that inspire my shipping core brain to express...what I feel (if that made sense.) So out of all the BinJin related edits I've done so far, I just wanted to say that I am extremely proud of this ship and them. They are sticking to their decisions xD After reading the last few posts, I had to force myself to make another account and comment (I forgot my previous acc email dammit) but yh I don't come here often, but I did sometimes and now reading how this lovely enthusiastic group is struggling a little, I thought I'll share my thoughts in case it helps ^^

My thoughts are that these two are certainly "more than friends" haha no pun intended xD But seriously, I picked that song for a reason. The title was perfect to describe them at that time and I still believe it is now. I watched MoA (HB's last project) and I did not make any bts edit with that couple simply because they never forced me to. He was not the same with Park Shin Hye AT ALL as he is with SYJ in CLOY bts. Similarly, I watched Pretty Noona too and it is one of my most fav kdrama. But have I made with BTS video with that couple either? Exactly. And this was before I watched Negotiation. So I never had an inherent bias-ness towards BinJin. It's just what it is. So when I finally watched Negotiation BOOM- I had to edit what I was seeing. Esp the pics in US and the slip up from the director where he says 'I think HB likes her MORE' was a giveaway for me easily. There was a lot of content I couldn't fit in the "More Than Friends" video, that's HOW MUCH these two have 'grown close' in a filming to which THEY ADMITTED that they didn't get to work closely "due to the filming style of the movie" then my question is- if you guys hardly had any scope to interact together...how do you explain your closeness?

Then magic happened and we receive CLOY - I was over the moon. Many expected them to come out after the drama ended as like it would be a way for them to announce or something? But I never saw it as that, I saw it as a work opportunity where these two would FINALLY act TOGETHER in one space, as they have said themselves. I saw it as a fine excuse for them to spend time together like...validly. So the last bts video by Tvn was amazing for me. The way SYJ was hugging him up to his waist in the kiss scene rehearsal and them being playful was more satisfaction or indirect confirmation to my heart. The last part where they shot their last scene probably, both looked so heartbroken that it was over. Esp SYJ, and HB was consoling her by grabbing her shoulders so tightly. These are subtle yet powerful gestures in my eyes that does depict hidden love, love that they are not yet comfortable to publicly express to the world. And that is PERFECTLY fine. They are humans after all, they are entitled to their choices and emotions right?

Now coming to the infamous article, well I read it and have come up with my own interpretation  of the statements "I was stunned" by HB could mean- HOW ON EARTH DID THEY MANAGE TO SPOT THAT??? xDDD and his friend saying "They are now not dating as well" which means - they could be dating in the future ;) no denial there right? :P Honestly, I really want to respect their privacy, it's only fair. The world does not need to have a front row seat to their love life- I mean that's such an intimate part of life. Would you like it if people were dissecting your personal life? Look at me, I find my YouTube channel to be an intimate part of my life thus not many people know I even have it- heck I am not even comfortable using my real name! xD So my point is that we should just leave them alone and let the time do its magic. We surely can create our own happy little world from the moments they have given us and forget about what result the future may bring. That's pretty much how I manage to edit lots of couple than just one. There is no point in worrying about things WE DON'T KNOW. I learnt to live for today, and today Imma ship them HARD AF I don't care xD

Thank you for reading all of that (if you did) you deserve a chocolate chip cookie!

Lots of LOve to all
And please, just stay happy and positive...life is too short to stress.
Expect the worst and hope for the best <3

This is the best answer to all....How can two people got closer that much right from Negotiation time because of the concept of the movie where they did not interact personally (face to face). and it is not even a romantic movie imagine....how did they become so close. Then photos and rumor came out. Is it enough to conclude that they do have something special going on with them...I will just stick to that...Time will come.

• Like 12
  • Love 3

I'm currently rewatching their Swoon interviews :love: I wonder what month they did those interviews because HB was already buff at that time. I noticed that they seem very fresh, playful and their auras are very light. Unlike at the start of presscon, they look very tired tbh. I notice that they can tend to be awkward when there are many media around, but they seem more at ease when they are in a smaller group such as the interviews. 

The BTS in Swiss was around Sept 2019. I remember them not even saying hi to each other on the airport (but Yejin's PA actually greeted HB outside) and then there was a pic of them inside together. :lol: My most favorite BTS would have to be the hospital bed scene! I mean, the level of playfulness and comfort of HB and SYJ, was telling something different. :ph34r:

I was hoping for more pics from the wrap up party but couldnt really find a lot. Haha. There was this video i saw during the kissing scene wherein Yejin seemed shy due to her head movements in the video and it seemed as if she was leaning on HB who was beside her. I wonder if she still gets that shy with her kissing scenes when she had done so much more intimate in other shows than they did in CLOY. Hehe. Regarding that hug in the party, i didnt really thought of it much but more a good job kind of hug because they made it through the end and both of them worked so hard for 6 mos of filming. I was more into that comfort hug on their last shoot with the green background. Yejin seemed very emotional and HB was patting her... it seemed very sincere to me. I love that! :heart:

• Like 10
  • Love 14

2 hours ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

I wonder why they're so quiet tho (not just the 2 of them but the whole production in general). I mean, shouldnt they revel in CLOY's success? Their popularity right now is no joke :lol:

ME TOO!!

I found it really strange. Because, they're on the top rating of tvN drama, but seems no victory party, or some celebration regarding to this.

Even the casts and crew didn't have any vacation after this huge success of CLOY.

Even YeJin didn't post anything regarding the huge success of CLOY. 

I'm wondering why.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

@YANI-PIE ^^v That Christmas picture observation was awesome. I didn't really thought of that but more of like a present to CLOY fans. But now that you've brought it up, i know that Japan is also like that when it comes to Christmas, they spend it with their other half rather than family. We can take it as a sign that she's spending Christmas with someone important to her :love: Regarding the book she posted, i also thought that it was implying something and was somehow referring to HB :joy: Especially the title... haha.

These little things we observe from them sure makes me giddy and happy as a shipper. :lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 7

So Thanks to all of you we are getting the positive vibes in this thread and keep it moving fast :heart:

I just wondered in previous wrap up parties of the two, did they sit together with their co-leads? I tried to dig out the old threads of MoA or SITR but this is too hard for me lol. Sorry for asking if this is answered already. But even in the wrap up photo, the one without YJ, HB is in the 2nd row, and in the pic with YJ in, he moved to the front line next to her 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, swclw said:

ME TOO!!

I found it really strange. Because, they're on the top rating of tvN drama, but seems no victory party, or some celebration regarding to this.

Even the casts and crew didn't have any vacation after this huge success of CLOY.

Even YeJin didn't post anything regarding the huge success of CLOY. 

I'm wondering why.

I don't know about the celebration or SYJ not posting anything on her SNS after CLOY but about the vacation, in my opinion, it is due to the virus outbreak(?) There are many events cancelled because of it. Also I heard HB is prepping for his next movie, isn't he?

Just want to share my thoughts hehe. 

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, yessy said:

So Thanks to all of you we are getting the positive vibes in this thread and keep it moving fast :heart:

I just wondered in previous wrap up parties of the two, did they sit together with their co-leads? I tried to dig out the old threads of MoA or SITR but this is too hard for me lol. Sorry for asking if this is answered already. But even in the wrap up photo, the one without YJ, HB is in the 2nd row, and in the pic with YJ in, he moved to the front line next to her 

I think because the 1st photo , theres ahjummas ,so respectedly ahjummas should be in front. Since that day maybe ahjummas last scene together. 

on 2nd photo, that probably their last scene/shoot together, so HB and YJ should be in front

• Like 4

I was so delulu (nothing new :D) totnhink that The Swoon would upload another video of BinJin :/ (part of me still have hope)

’Cause if we pay attention on that video that they were called : “couch talk” they didn’t answered all the questions that was on that pot in fact many was left behind so I was expecting for a part 2 and since that idea many fans requesting for more videos of them (even the Koreans fans) and with the increasing of popularity that CLOY had I was almost 80% sure that they would upload another video of them ‘cause the most viewed videos of their channel are all of BinJin and they’re the pair who’s (until now) has the most number of videos (4 on total).

But now that CLOY ended I know that this wouldn’t happen since they don’t need to promote the show anymore :bawling:.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, hma .75 said:

I really love and miss their interactions during Negotiation filming/promoting period, when there wasn't any dating rumor...:sweatingbullets:

She knew he served in the Navy, they're close friends so it's normal for her to know :phew:

Reveal hidden contents

I remember from Something in the Rain V Live, (I'm not so sure btw it's been almost two years so I might have forgotten, can someone clarify this?), Son Ye-jin actually asked Jung Hae-in if he's served in the army yet or not, I thought it was unnecessary because at his age he must have done it. ^_^
(I don't know if it's right to make comparisons between couples in this thread, (I like Hae-in and their pairing in the drama, never shipped them in real life though) if it's against the rules please let me know I'll delete it. :sweatingbullets:)

Omg yes. And her ig posts were all of her and hyun bin :wub: btw i think he went to the Marines

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kyoya said:

I'm currently rewatching their Swoon interviews :love: I wonder what month they did those interviews because HB was already buff at that time. I noticed that they seem very fresh, playful and their auras are very light. Unlike at the start of presscon, they look very tired tbh. I notice that they can tend to be awkward when there are many media around, but they seem more at ease when they are in a smaller group such as the interviews. 

I wonder that too, definitely they were after the Swiss trip, because at that time CLOY had already released the trailer.  I also notice in the Swoon vid (the couch talk) when one staff asked YJ did she learn paragliding and HB immediately answered that she learned in about 2 days :rolleyes: (how can he know so sure LOL :P) then YJ said that she didnt want to talk about it because she was embarrassed and then they laughed about it with very fishy laughs (for me lol). It seems like they had so much great time in the Swiss trip :wub:

• Like 16