[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I believe Son Yejin will never admit anything unless its a wedding. So if she wasn't sure about their relationship to the point that them being married, I think we are going to see those denials again and again. 

• Like 15
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, JMarei said:

VAST employees: CEO-nim none of them are believing our statements

Hyun bin: Why?

VAST employees: *mutters* because you can’t stop giving Yejin the lovey dovey eyes

Don't know about VAST CEO but I definitely used to steal glances at my crushes and trying hard at the same time not to get caught.It was so difficult for me to take a sneak peak meanwhile avoiding any eye contact.:joy:  

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

It's interesting to know that Korea has something called "Manner Hands" culture

https://kotaku.com/koreas-take-on-the-virgin-floating-hand-meme-972985745

http://en.goodtimes.my/2018/02/05/10-top-korean-stars-use-manner-hands-posing-female-celebrities-fans/

Korean Manners and Etiquette:
Don’ts
Hugs: Don’t hug someone you’ve just met for the first time. This also applies when saying goodbye. Even if you’ve just had the most spirit-kindling noraebang singing session, hugging might make things awkward. Although the culture around hugging is changing, hugging in Korea is generally reserved for couples or for close friends or family that are saying goodbye for a long while. 

Instead, if you want some skin, you can opt for the universally acceptable high-five ;).

https://seoulistic.com/korean-culture/korean-etiquette-and-manners-when-meeting-greeting/

Our BinJin met each other almost every day during the past 6 months, so it's not necessary for Hyun Bin to give a hug to Son Ye Jin at the wrap up party :P. Hyun Bin should have used the universally acceptable high-five instead.

So, based on Korean culture: BinJin must be more than friends :) 

(Whispering: I don't even wanna mention to HB's Magic Thumb, Back Hug Scene)

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, skidadling said:

Jeong Hyeok knows what Se Ri wants, or Hyun Bin knows what Ye Jin wants... and then letting Se Ri do whatever she wants... or is it letting Ye Jin do what she wants. And manner hands or not, the fact that Ye Jin clung onto Hyun Bin like a koala shows the level of comfort she has with him. And the fact that she was so insistent on doing it over and over again gives me hope about their relationship. And even though his hands aren't holding onto her, if you look at the grip of his arms, you can tell he's holding her quite tightly.

f932c90954ec7b87bac1234f7ae2af7a4cea0563

96e71a3dfe8330486a64b72eb66c737a0cdf5fbf

One thing I notice about SYJ is that with her experience she has an understanding of what works, what fans/a viewer may like ... more so than HB imo. This is prob why HB has mentioned she brings a lot ideas to the table. Even though they didn't use the koala shots, if you compare it with their first parachuting encounter the way she wanted it is more of a mirror than the shot they did use. And we know just in viewing the first half of the show to the second there was a lot of mirroring.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Yes, just ignore the denials because that’s what they always do anyway. 

Someone here made a reference to Gong Yoo and Jung Yumi. I recalled the same thing: pictures obtained, deny deny deny, and ta-dahhhh: new movie together. Same to SSC before: photos of them together yet still denied it. 

So yes, don’t be disheartened by the denials. Let’s focus on other things instead - I myself when I first saw the final BTS of the show, and as much as we get to see the mechanics of the drama and whichever elements are mere fan servicing, one obvious thing there was that both are reeeeeeally comfortable with each other. And HB - like the NIS agent said, it’s as clear as day. Hehehe.

• Like 10
  • Love 3

First and formost I thank you to all who have contributed to this thread. I enjoy reading yours a lot. I also know if we are here in this thread, we have the same disire: for them to be happiliy married in realife.

I admitted that I really wished for them to be a couple in real life after watching CLOY because of their visual and of its beautiful touching love story and their acting (in my opinion, SYJ carried 60% the success of this drama which is a lot for one woman's job). However after VAST's recent denial, that's the end of my shipping. I understand people used to with K-couples denied but ended up in marriage, but no agency has issued such a harsh denial for a 4th time like VAST. After the 4th time, it must be "nothing there" otherwise later on they will be labeled as "untrustworthy" which is the worst for their images. So my interpretation on their denial is:

1) they are just close friends.

2) they already have their significant other(s), and they are trying to protect that significant other(s).

3) they might be dating, but marriage is not on the table. At their ages, if marriage is not on the table, this is not a serious relationship, especially after 2.5 years knowing each other.

I also looked at HB's & SYJ's interacted with other co-stars and noticed that is how HB stared/glanced at others while they are talking. It's just his habit, a good one to maintain eye contacts, nothing more. It's true he's more comfortable/relaxing around SYJ because SYJ is an easy going, down to earth, and he has spent more time on the filming set. I know HB is very handsome/masculine/attractive/desired man, but SYJ is also an independent/successful/pretty woman herself. She's not ANY woman like us to be drawn in easily by those traits that HB posseses. Not to mention what we see HB in his RJH character is not the same in reality. For example, we're all so in love with the picture of them together at the end of ep 16 like a wedding photo, sweetness overloaded, but if you look at BTS for this photo, HB looks stiff and he even was scoled by SYJ for not doing it right. What I meant is yes I haven't seen such a beautiful pairing, but unfortunately, the physical attraction between a man and woman is missing here. Perhaps they were attracted to each other in the begining, but gradually it faded away after getting to know more about each other after a long period working together day and night on set. Perhaps, HB being an Asian conservative man is looking for a younger woman and less tomboylish than SYJ, while SYJ with all her status and wealth, doesn't need what HB has since he appears COLD and "has NO FUN" in reality. You can see in BTS, HB doesn't have a sense of direction...he's messing up left and right, and he is missing all the jokes that the PD and SYJ tossed out.

Sorry for being negative, but it's trully my thoughts. I still love and hope seeing them together in the future, but at this moment, I don't see it comming.

Thanks for reading my long post.

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Hi guys I’m new here and totally new to these whole korean Shows and Movies.

For the past few month I’ve been hooked with all these Korean Romance and drama shows from Netflix and they are all AMAZING!!!!!

At first I was very confused why it is a scandal everytime a celebrity will be seen with someone else or having a relationship with, I found it weird at first but the more I follow the more I understand why.

The fan base are very strong and impressive, it was a culture shock on my end, but then, I said to myself well who wouldn’t fall in love with these gorgeous actors! HYUN BIN my love for instance Hahahaha! 

Then I dig deeper, I notice no matter how great of an actor or actress you are, once your in a relationship even if your showing great chemistry on the show it will still have a great impact on their career :( which I found it very sad.

Edited by Jade
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

Question: are there actors who appeared more than 2x in any drama or film? 

As far as I know, Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara have also paired up three times.

Spoiler

From their first drama in 2002 (Successful Story of a Bright Girl), to their reunion drama in 2014 (Fated To Love You), and then a special episode titled Old Farewell for MBC Drama Festival also in 2014.

5 hours ago, usadango said:

And seems like all of us here (if not most of us) feels that HB likes SYJ more (even the director says so:joy:), that’s because HB - your STARE at your pretty co-star is damn too intense that we see hearts shooting out:heart::joy:

I actually think they’re even. :D

I mean, if you look at Yejin’s IG, Binnie’s face is all over her profile. So I can say that HB is also on the privileged side.
Lucky Yejin for having HB look at her like she’s the only woman in the world. And lucky HB for melting YJ’s wall and for becoming a special male “best friend”. :lol:

• Like 14
  • Love 6

SYJ has become good friends with many co-stars but none of whom are as close as HB for sure. If you can’t tell the difference when Binnie was around his other co workers, especially female co workers, and when he was SYJ. I think you are not even the shipper in the first place. 

What Vast did might upset many fans here and I don’t even think HB already has his significant other in case he’s not in the relationship with SYJ. In what world if he has a girlfriend  he’s still flirting with SYJ. Just dont tell me those BTSs are just his normal acts. 

• Like 18

some are disheartened by the denials but please consider that those are the kinds of rumors that may ruin their image/reputation (marriage/holding hands in bts) as professionals or as A-list actors, which lead their agencies to do what they should do- protect their artists. 

This thread is meant for shipping so please be strong and be positive if you still want to keep this thread alive~ Shipping isn't easy at all. 

Edited by N V
  • Like 15

Hey guys, I'm one of the silent readers here as well.  Been having a blast watching Cloy and reading the drama thread and this one simultaneously for weeks now.

The idea of them dating was super appealing so I kind was rooting for that as well even though I did not see a lot of real closeness and familiarity between them that goes beyond the usual bts stuff of people who are already close interacting with each other

And there was also another thing that was kind of making me have doubts but I didn't want to say something. But now given these kind of very strong denials and the way they are worded, I feel I can bring it up.

I've been watching Kdrama for a long time and therefore was watching HB's old dramas from the 00's way back in the day because I was a big fan of them Kim Sam Soon drama. There is a drama called Worlds Within from 2008 and he is playing opposite the actress who was his confirmed gf  And you can really see that in the BTS. Like it's so obvious and I don't see that here now.  I don''t follow SYJ drama career that closely so I never watched her other BTS stuff so I can't comment on her side at all.

Having said all that, I think they are obviously people who get along well and are good friends. Really happy these two got such a successful drama and got to work together. That's my two cents.

• Off-Topic 1
  • Thanks 2

Aigooo this too shall past comrades, I'll not take it as such serious matters, because no ones ever know what will happen in the future. One things that I felt was they want to everyone let them alone, with all of their statement where I dont know which one is true haha. Let this den-blablabla things left behind. Stay postivesss and we still have a lot of positive things to discuss for *group hug* :wub:

Its 3.50 am in the morning in my country and suddenly I woke up, and you know what guys? I've dreamed about binjin omg haha there was alot of sweet moment in my dreams; hug, naughty kiss, forehead kiss and many more aigoo hahaha the sepanx is real :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

Just asking out of curiosity but which other couples have denied just as much as BinJin ? I just know that SongSong couple denied like 2 times ? 

also just want to say that everyone please stay positive ! I feel like a lot of us want this to happen now and fast but things take time. Idk if this is the right couple to compare them to , but SongSong couple finished DOTS sometime in April of 2016. Their actual dating /marriage news didn’t come out till a full year later. Hyunbin and Yejin must also want to date each other for a while before getting married, other couples are different too . SongSong got married after a year of seeing each other ( we know how that ended :() vs Kim Taehee and Rain that got married after 5 years of dating . And keep in mind that after DOTS ended, SongSong couple were not participating in any projects at that time unlike BinJin will be.

I saw someone bring up the fact that they believe maybe BinJin is dating but have no thoughts of marriage which is why they are denying it a lot but I would like to think the opposite. With any thoughts of marriage you would want to protect your relationship / SO more , marriage is not something to be taken lightly and especially at their age they definitely want to settle down soon don’t you think? I just think we should be patient and not be burdening them with anymore of those over analyses with the bts, if we do then let’s just keep it to ourselves instead of spreading it worldwide and getting their attention. That would lead to something bad for them and us. 

It’s a good idea for us to not keep pressuring Yejin to post on Instagram whether it’s for pics of HB or not. Let’s take it easy in her comment section haha.

Also I saw quite a bit of ppl talk about the manner hands that HB had during the Swiss scene , I think whether their together or not manner hands is completely fine . It’s not like he would grab her butt in that situations with THAT many ppl around :D

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Imma head out. 
There’s a whole bunch of Debbie downers on this ship. 
I suggest to those who have major doubts to back read and listen 

I love BinJin as individual actors and together. 
But all these toxic attitudes about this ship is tiring to read. 

@cybertron, continue happy sailing. 
I’ll come back when everything dies down.

• Like 20
  • Love 1