[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 minutes ago, sybof said:

Hello everyone! 

For the BTS , I dont know if its me but I didnt think HB was unsteady haha he just want to twirl with YJ and joke around with her when they were hugging..:wub:

Yes agreed! He only lost his balance after they sort of twirled down the slight slope. 

It's so obvious that they have feelings for each other but because both of them are matured adults, they do not display their affection publicly. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

my burning question to HB, what if you got a “reaction” there and then? And those pelvis to pelvis body contact aigooo 

must be so hard to control lol 

Ahh, now the trench coat make sense... :joy: for cover... only YJ can feel it:ph34r: too pervy noh?? :joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 13
  • LOL 6

21 minutes ago, Titin Patimah said:

Let us pray together for them, pray that Hyun Bin with Son Ye Jin will get married soon, then have many children, a happy marriage to age together.

But I want him to marry me tho hahaha yeh they're cute together I will just enforced to my children to marry one of their child  :) hahaha but hey!  both of them aren't getting any younger their not on they're  20s anymore if they like each other they should!!!!

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, jacdayans said:

Just want to highlight some stuffs that was asked and answered during the tvN interview:

[#1]

HB: How in sync I am with the character RJH?

SYJ: I think you match really well

HB: 100% ?

SYJ: Yes

[#2]

HB: In YSR’s opinion, what are RJH’s charms?

SYJ: He is simply the perfect man, he’s a reliable man who will protect you no matter what.

[#3]

HB: What is the most touching & heart fluttering point about the drama?

SYJ: Ri Jeong Hyeok

You can do the math now :blush:

Yeh they're both very obvious tho, but what can we do if they said no, if they're not together it's fine by me I think his waiting to meet me in person hahaha :) but it's totally understandable if they wanna keep it private tho, it will have a huge impact on their career, but then again my defence is they're both not getting any younger like literally I'm sure most of they're friends are married or not! I might be wrong but I don't know!

Edited by Jade
  • Like 3

Hi shoppers...

This is my first entry here at shippers forum. I’m mostly at drama forums tho. Lurking silently. Been watching kdramas since dvd era...  I have shipped a lot of k-couples already  and BinJin now is my current obsession. 

I just wanna say a few notes to our CLoY mates and shoppers who are struggling becoz of the multiple denial by HB’s side.

Accepting that news doesn’t mean that this ship has sunk. Maybe they really aren’t dating... maybe they are??? There’s no way anyone of us can know the real score between them.

All I can say is there is still a big chance that BinJin are dating or... will end up dating or even get married as long as one of them is not involved with anyone else. Because the evidence is clears as a day!!!

Here’s my take on BinJin’s journey since Negotation...

I think during the filming of Nego they just simply click. They were automatically crush on each other! You know, like, meeting someone for the first time but you already felt that different level of connection. Like everything just go effortlessly between them, the chemistry is there without even trying. I believe that’s how they felt that time. Given the timing... knowing that HB that time is... I'm not sure tho if still with KSR or separated already, they just can’t explore the relationship further.

Now comes the Promotion days... HB is single. (I think...) It was the chance for them to get closer. And it was unbelievable. Everyone can see it. How comfortable they are with each other. And how it can potentially turn into a something more that friendship. They just look soooo good together!!! Anyone can see how genuinely happy they are with each other’s company. I mean, it just flows naturally. I think that’s also the reason that HB said that he wanted to work again with YJ like with proper physical interaction.  He knew that there was something already there. He just need to look deeper and get to know each other more. And I believe that he acted on it. (The Golf / The Grocery) 

And during CLOY... It was a chance for them to spend more time together freely... to know each other more. And we saw how they grow closer and closer  with each BTS!!! 

To this date... I think both of them are already invested on their relationship... whatever they want to call it. Close friendship or what... YJ is on hiatus on her IG. And HB getting busy again with other projects. I think they are both protecting what they have. They’re being cautious not to sabotage their relationship because of fans and unwanted rumors. I think what they have right now is too important to lose. So let’s just support them silenty

The truth is .... the denial may be true. They are not dating... yet. But I want to believe that right now, we are still on the road to their dating confirmation not soon tho. Let’s be patient shoppers. It’s hard for us who wants them to end up together... but it’s a lot more harder for both of them  because of simply WHO THEY ARE. It’s gonna be a long hard road ahead for us shoppers and for BinJin.

I wish them the best! Thank you for reading shoppers. Fighting my BinJin heart.

• Like 9
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Titin Patimah said:

Let us pray together for them, pray that Hyun Bin with Son Ye Jin will get married soon, then have many children, a happy marriage to age together.

I will pray really hard for them to be together, to be happily married and have many children :heart:

It may be my first time shipping but I have strong instinct on them since Negotiation. I cannot imagine them dating other people (as some of the comments from non-shippers), if so, isn't their partner going to be super jealous seeing how happy they are. It doesn't make sense no matter how good they are at acting. And it is so obvious friends will not act like that. Like someone said "if they are just friends then I have no friend" 

Keep shipping positively  :kiss_wink:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

@sussieh I kept on watching the exchange rings BTS, made me wonder why he was so nervous and affected that time. Something is going on right hahaha! A secret that is yet to be revealed!

I also liked the BTS when SYJ cried and was touched on RJH confession (wishes). I sometimes feel that way, me being single and also in my 30’s just like her.

These BTS’ showed their true feelings. ❤️

Keep on fighting shippers! 

• Like 1
  • Love 17
  • Insightful 1

I remember paparazzis followed PSJ & PMY around after WWWSK wrap party and there were pictures & articles where they went, what time did they get home, who were with them. WWWSK was nowhere near CLOY popularity and ParkPark received THAT much attention from media.

I totally can’t wrap my brain around how limited exposure we are getting from the press on CLOY post-drama. It does not make any sense to me if the media refuses to give a lot of attention to this highly successful drama & two top A-list celebrities in SK who are receiving so much love from the public. I really wonder why <_<

I feel like the media has something up their sleeves that they don’t want to share it yet or unable to share it yet or maybe, worst case scenario - was forced not to share anything yet ?

• Like 7
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 5

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

my burning question to HB, what if you got a “reaction” there and then? And those pelvis to pelvis body contact aigooo 

must be so hard to control lol 

On BTS, it was tried for like 5 times? Again, that was in the BTS. IT MAY BE MORE THAN THAT. 

If you are a guy, slammed by a woman's body as she jumps on you? I mean, omg, I really think no guy will not feel anything!!! 

Now the spinning..... I wonder what they were talking about while spinning. Hahaha. 

Waaaah. I am going cray crayyy over BinJin! 

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 4