[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

19 minutes ago, Sianna said:

I just read the news that Hyun Bin's partner (Hwang Jung Min) in the upcoming movie Bargaining has agreed to star in a new JTBC drama "Hush" in which expect to premier sometime in the 2nd half of 2020.  Which means that the production schedule for the movie Bargaining will probably end before the 1st part of 2020?  Oh I hope Hyun Bin will be free from film production and come back in time for some major award ceremonies in May onward...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384021wpp/hwang-jung-min-to-make-first-drama-comeback-in-8-years

I think this movie won't shoot for too long. Unless they have to shoot in several countries. The fastest will be 2 months depend on their scenario as well. 

Oh I wanna share some info regarding the Covid-19 situation in Korea. Confirm cases are increasing this week especially in Daegu. Yejin hometown is in Daegu right.. Not sure if her parents still live there or not. Hopefully her family is safe. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 12

1 hour ago, Fangirlingislife said:

@TotoroSY yes! In Singapore for Rampant meet and greet last Oct 30, 2018. I'm from the Philippines but i really went to SG just for that event.

Ohhh words can't even describe how handsome he is in person. He is stunning! And he looks like a sculpture. I've been reading quite a lot of news articles about him being described as looking like a sculpture. When i saw him i said to myself "so they weren't lying"..:D 

He was sooo nice to all the fans, he even personally received our gifts for him. I was in the vip box that time so i was able to see him up close. His voice is sooo nice too... He's soo beautiful all over

Then after the meet and greet i went to watch the gala premiere and they (HB with PD and jdg) were there onstage again to talk about the movie. I thought they were gonna watch it with us but sadly they had to eat dinner and then leave for the airport.

Also just wanna add that HB was the ambassador for asian games 2014 held in incheon. But he was also chosen as one of the flag bearers. And during the opening ceremony when they introduced the flag bearers he was introduced as 'he is chosen not because he is a glamorous celebrity but because he is the right person'. This goes to show how great a person he is :wub:

Aww, thanks for sharing your experience meeting HB!! So it's pretty recent that you met him. That's really so nice. I laughed at your comment"so they weren't lying" hahaha! I bet you couldn't stop staring at him. And yes, his voice.....so deep and sexy...

I've also observed that HB is very nice to his friends. He's got this calm and understated presence,  and always initiate going towards fans who are waiting for him. I recall he said that meetings fans is very precious for him as actors don't usually meet their fans often (unlike singers/ idols).

I accidentally came across HB carrying the flag for the games and was quite surprised! Glad to know he was selected for the right reasons! It's also after his stint in the marines at the army which I believe played a part in him being selected? I could be wrong.

1 hour ago, Fangirlingislife said:

Fave BinJin moments:

First wanna share why i love syj for hb is because of the good changes ive seen in him. Following him for many years now i haven't seen him so relaxed and comfortable with a leading lady. Hb is usually so stiff and cautious. With syj he can smile and laugh alot and even do silly selfies and videos.

I think like HB even more when he is with SYJ hahaha! She brings out the funny and playfulness in him. :D

• Like 13
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Moonstarmagick said:

Super love this interview! Was waiting for it to have eng sub waaah. My heart flutters! So candid. So real. So HB and SYJ hinding their emotions under the persona of RJH and YSR waaaaa

Please go to, 1:50, I think SYJ squeezed or touched the thigh of HB. I am crying now with joy. 

Level of comfortability : 1000

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Aww, thanks for sharing your experience meeting HB!! So it's pretty recent that you met him. That's really so nice. I laughed at your comment"so they weren't lying" hahaha! I bet you couldn't stop staring at him. And yes, his voice.....so deep and sexy...

I've also observed that HB is very nice to his friends. He's got this calm and understated presence,  and always initiate going towards fans who are waiting for him. I recall he said that meetings fans is very precious for him as actors don't usually meet their fans often (unlike singers/ idols).

I accidentally came across HB carrying the flag for the games and was quite surprised! Glad to know he was selected for the right reasons! It's also after his stint in the marines at the army which I believe played a part in him being selected? I could be wrong.

I think like HB even more when he is with SYJ hahaha! She brings out the funny and playfulness in him. :D

Yeah i think part of the reason was his service in the marines since he got an exemplary service award.

And until now he is a marine reservist

Agree! With syj, hb would do things he doesn't normally do

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Anyhooos, keeping up with the positivity and continue to celebrate both HB and SYJ, please share your favourite moments of Binjin are, like maybe top 5, or more if you want and the reason(s). I'll start! Not in order... I would attach the image or vids but I'm too lazy lol

*drum roll

Here is my TOP 5 Binjin moments

1. The bts hug on switzerland. The amount of times I keep the video on loop is unhealthy. From what I saw, the part where hyunbin and son ye jin was stumbling down the hill SERIOUSLY LOOKS LIKE IT WAS INTENTIONAL BY HYUNBIN. He had that perfect balance when he catch her but then he choose to lift up his leg. The director already yell cut but he kept on dragging ye jin down the hill :joy::joy:

2. Netflix Thailand interview. Hyunbin being sly when he give the reason to watch CLOY because Yejin is in it and being all red and shy after that. I have never seen Hyunbin like that in any other iv when he complimented his co-star

3. bts hospital scene. Yejin listening to Hyunbin when he talk about showering before come to shoot. That is so adorable. Why are they talking and laughing about small things as that? I don't think showering topic is interesting. Hahahaha

4. All swoon interview. Do I even have to talk about this. It is as clear as day!!!

5. Tvn interview with Yejin in pink knitted sweater. They look like they are having so much fun!! I laughed so hard when suddenly Yejin spoke honorifically and Hyunbin just like "Why suddenly you change to honorific language?" HAHAHAHAHA. Do you dislike it that much when Yejin using honorific language to you, Hyun Bin-ssi???

*sorry for my grammar etc. I'm not very good in English

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Winny said:

I would like to add this video to why ship BinJin reminders list. 

I love this one because watching this makes me feel like an outsider looking into their pink bubble world:joy: and some one here made a gif of the nudge at the end...:relaxed:

I have yet to finish reading all the post so keeping this short for now. Peace Y'All!:kiss_wink:

Thank you for this vid.. I have been looking for the complete interview with english subs.. HB's gaze to SYJ .. he really can't take his eyes off her.

• Like 5
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, windblows said:

@Winny

This interview that triggered my curiosity of them...

From this interview I sense that;
1) They both have a crush toward each other since long- has watched and followed each other works (blessed! they finally have a chance to be in the same drama, not only that, it was a ROM-COM genre)
2) HB looks in the min 2.24. So many strong contenders! and most of the drama/film they were, was a ROM-COM-MELO, while me, our film not even allow us to breathe in the same space. :D
3) in min 6.40: The director said...we also drank a lot to communicate...emmm...that's a dangerous word director-Nim :lol: (in the other interview, the same director unintentionally said that HB likes YJ more..:mrgreen:)
4) in min 7.04: emm..."pretty sister in the country who buy me a food"...then go to min 7.32..:lol:..HB: YJ SOMETIMES buys me a beer..YJ: No he OFTEN bought me ....MC: oh..you bought each other..:lol::blush:. (ingrocerywetrust)
5) In min 8.27: normal...then in 8.53...HB's proud face (YJ: he is my beloved actor on the same boat)...in min 9.17 (YJ to HB).....9.24: She OFTEN buys me meals (it is not in drama guys but, he is telling what they both in reality):mrgreen:.. holds on..just now, Sometimes for beer...then Often for meals...:rolleyes:...I need to use my calculator to count how many time already did you both had meals together?:lol::mrgreen:
6) Starring contest...
7) Photo time...

This makes me go back to the video again haha

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, cybertron said:

Wah,this thread is so active which is i like it.

I haven’t read all the comments.

My life is soooo busy rewatching CLOY:D.

So,any fanwar/argument here??

I hope no.

I enjoy reading different POV of this ship.

But please,respect each other.

If any of u think they are not couple,i don’t think this place is for you.

As clear as day “BinJin Couple-Shipper Paradise”.

Non-shipper can spend time to their individual thread.

Here we have HB’s thread.

Son Ye Jin’s thread.

CLOY’s thread.

Don’t be lazy,go search yourself.

Whether they are dating or not.
Comrade,just don’t be sooo serious.

Don’t attack each other.

Don’t attack HB,don’t attack SYJ.

Respect their privacy.

Enjoy this ride ok.

Warning,BinJin shipper.
Please behave!

Don’t attack their future co lead after this.

At least,not publicly.

We are matured enough to do that kind of childish behavior right.

Btw,HB must have save the country in his previous life huh.

He want to act with her : HE GOT IT!

He want to act in romcom/melo : HE GOT IT!

HE WANT 22%.    : HE GOT IT!

Stay Positive and Respect Each Other everyone!

Much love!

#InPinkBubbleWeTrust

#InGroceryWeTrust 

#InVastWeDontTrust

#InMSTeamWeDontTrust

Hi I'm new here, first time shipper and would be the last time,I think shipping is not easy thing.Been silently reading threads for a while, some post makes my heart jump for joy and some makes my heart break. But anyhow still hopeful for HB & SYJ ending up together.

Also I have a thougth that SYJ said in an interview about dating she stated  that "I'm waiting for a good match" .And pooooffff Hyun Bin came along. His not just a good match  but the BEST match for her. I'snt it amazing? How love moves in mysterious ways.

#ingrocerywetrust

#inagenciesdenialwedonttrust

#innonshipperthougthwedonttrust

Fighting y'all

• Like 13
  • Love 7

Hi all, I'm a first timer here but have been reading through the thread! Just wanna share one of my observation, not sure if anyone has mentioned it before though. In some of the CLoY interviews where the question to SYJ was 'how similar do you think RJH is to Hyun Bin?' And she replied 100%. I take this as a big cue. Meaning to say that Hyun Bin is also just as sweet and protective towards her in real life, and attentive and also look at her with those intense loving eyes. 

Just my thought as an onlooker :) 

• Like 7
  • Love 11

15 hours ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

So there's hope? :D:D

I've been reading old articles about CLoY, and wow the hate was intense haha

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/12/tv-crash-landing-on-you-pilot.html?m=1

Someone commented it was gonna flop. Who's laughing now :w00t:

You should read this too...

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/02/hyun-bin-denies-hand-holding-rumors.html?m=1

This is not about comment hate, but this will also make you laugh. A pleasant laugh. :D:D:D

I like this comment ' That's right, deny it until the very end. Celebrities gain nothing good out of going public. Just come out with a wedding day like Won Bin and Lee Na Young or be like Seo Taiji and don't even reveal anything until the divorce. Don't ever take your relationship public. " :D:D :D

• Like 14
  • LOL 1