[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

This fan met Hyun Bin and Son Yejin at the airport lounge when she was flying to Rome. She chose to have her meal at the first class lounge and even chose a table next to the both of them, so she ended up having a chat with them. It's her 2nd time seeing Hyun Bin in person but her 1st time seeing Son Yejin and she said she is the prettiest female celebrity she has met and she has such a beautiful voice (I can attest to this. So damn gorgeous and she has a really sweet voice :wub:) that momentarily forgot about Hyun Bin's existence. Son Yejin was the one who started the conversation with her!!! 

The fan didn't mention it previously because there were rumors of them dating. She learnt that they were going to Switzerland for filming, and she found out later that it was for CLOY.

Awww, sweet story! Thanks for translating. Though this was a work travel encounter, it's still sweet to know that they were seated together. So lucky that this fan met both of them, and SYJ is so friendly to initiate chat with them.

Would love to see both of them in real life. Bet they look STUNNING! They need to do another movie together and go around different cities in the world to promote it!!

• Like 13
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Awww, sweet story! Thanks for translating. Though this was a work travel encounter, it's still sweet to know that they were seated together. So lucky that this fan met both of them, and SYJ is so friendly to initiate chat with them.

Would love to see both of them in real life. Bet they look STUNNING! They need to do another movie together and go around different cities in the world to promote it!!

They should do a fanmeet all over the world then we can all see for ourselves their out-of-the-world chemistry! But judging on how the COVID 19 virus is spreading, the chance of them doing so is really low and impossible. And Hyun Bin is starting his new movie filming soon after this drama. I just hope we get to see more interviews on different channels and also, I hope they would do photoshoots for different magazines! They would look stunning and amazing! :heart:

• Like 14
  • Love 1

On 2/13/2020 at 11:26 PM, Mariel said:

Please add me..I’m Mariel in Kakao..or let me know what to search for to be added

Here is the link to the chat on Kakao

Hi mariel! You can click this link to join the gc

• Like 2

I just love it here so much so try to keep this thread afloat please, although I know it won’t be as active as it is now while the drama is still on air. The wait for the good news shall take a while and we may not see the duo together as frequently after this week, but hopefully we can be patient enough for that happy day to come. However why I feel like that day will come soon. Am I being over optimistic :sweatingbullets:

44 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

This fan met Hyun Bin and Son Yejin at the airport lounge when she was flying to Rome. She chose to have her meal at the first class lounge and even chose a table next to the both of them, so she ended up having a chat with them. It's her 2nd time seeing Hyun Bin in person but her 1st time seeing Son Yejin and she said she is the prettiest female celebrity she has met and she has such a beautiful voice (I can attest to this. So damn gorgeous and she has a really sweet voice :wub:) that she momentarily forgot about Hyun Bin's existence. Son Yejin was the one who started the conversation with her!!! 

The fan didn't mention it previously because there were rumors of them dating. She learnt that they were going to Switzerland for filming, and she found out later that it was for CLOY.

How considerate of the fan to not have narrated the story earlier to protect them and how lucky she is to meet hb twice like how???? Maybe out of the consideration for them she didn’t give away more details of the encounter. However it didn’t seem like she had a hard time thinking they were an item seeing them interacting with each other, considering that she’d heard about the rumor before. She must’ve figured they had another trip together until she found out about CLOY abroad filming later. Well can’t blame her. We also have hard time believing they’re just friends from those 5 second behind the scene cuts so :P

• Like 15
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

How considerate of the fan to not have narrated the story earlier to protect them and how lucky she is to meet hb twice like how???? 

This is the kind of fan I'd aspire to be if I met and spoke to BinJin...but reality will have me running to this forum and every place to tell y'all  every single detail :D

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

40 minutes ago, skidadling said:

Looks like TVN released a new photo... :open_mouth: source is from the Tweet below but looks like the image isn't rendering properly...

Guys cool down..is obviously photoshopped! It actually the picture of JM and PCS :joy:

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, Hyun_Bin_Boo said:

Who cares about Valentine's day when it's our Captain Ri's birthday. HBD to the best kdrama male lead :heart:

Oh my! Very timely! Happy birthday, indeed, Captain Ri.  Love love love this drama! 
I still pray for a happy ending. 

• Like 1

to anyone who hasnt seen this, go watch it now!!!

this video is so telling that there is smth going on between them

funniest thing is at 3:23, the mc ask director what he thinks about the chemistry between binjin

and the director spilled smth he wasnt supposed to, saying smth like "hyun bin is more... (active in the relationship?)"

Hyun bin's expression when he heard that was priceless and quite shocked as the director seems to have alluded to their possible relationship and spilled too much

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

63D3C839-5656-41AB-92D9-A8A1AFC8FD93_zpsHappy Valentine’s Day to Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin!

Hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day together to celebrate completion of more than 6 months of filming often under cold weather.

We hope to hear of good news from both of you soon. Don’t let us wait too long for the good news. :blush:

• Like 8
  • Love 6

On 2/13/2020 at 9:18 AM, Haarik said:

The Matchmakers

In drama

Yes cho cheol gang is the matchmaker. Because of him YSR becomes RJH's fiancee. He called RJH to S.K to spend some time with YSR even though he could have kidnapped seri without RJH's knowledge. He is the real match maker.

In Real Life

You all know who this guy is. Negotiation director Lee Jong Seok.

Yes all thanks to our negotiation director because he introduced our couple BinJin 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 3
  • Love 5

This thread is like my happy pill after a long day at work. It makes me happy reading everyone's thoughts and comments about our OTP. I never thought i could be this invested in a couple :lol:

But, i dont know... i guess BinJin is just different. You can tell from their actions that what they have is something more... :heart:

I'm sooo excited for the last two episodes! As they say, all good things must come to an end. Even though CLOY will end, the happy memories i spent watching it and shipping here will always be remembered... :heart:

I really hope the ratings will reach 22%!!! So HB can shoot some money to the staff. :joy:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

On 2/13/2020 at 9:18 AM, Haarik said:

In Real Life

Yes, he even accompanied them on their first dates ... Even encouraging them to drink beer :lol:. The Real MVP.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 19

1 hour ago, Haarik said:

The Matchmakers

In drama

Yes cho cheol gang is the matchmaker. Because of him YSR becomes RJH's fiancee. He called RJH to S.K to spend some time with YSR even though he could have kidnapped seri without RJH's knowledge. He is the real match maker.

In Real Life

Is Directornim the first shipper of BinJin? :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8