[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 1/11/2021 at 5:37 AM, eLizza said:

@AnnieCheesecake there was a period when embedding insta links in Soompi was prohibited. i heard the ban was lifted but i m not sure why u are still not able to do it.

I don't understand the problem neither (but my laptop bugs sometimes so that's must be the cause :lol:) but I'll try on later in the mobile version , thanks anyway ^^ .

• Like 2

13 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

Hi there, so while Belma is definitely HBs stylist and is shooting with HB today as per his schedule, the second IG story included at the link is not SYJs makeup artist. Her IG is mujin81 (see link). I'm not sure who mujin_official is and based on their IG page I don't think its the same person. 

https://instagram.com/mujin81?igshid=1qe3r043s9377

You are correct.

Apparently Mujin_official is Mujin B&H Company, another beauty and health company (https://mujinbnh.com/) that is different from Mujin81's Jenny House. I guess the common thing here between the two is beauty related company and very similar usernames that got us confused for a second :))

Hoping BinJin are staying warm and safe as temperature in S.Korea goes below 0 at some time of the day! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@AnnieCheesecakethey posted about it before. The instagram embed links don't work with theme or w/e I forget what the actual reason was. Even though the ban was lifted, it wont let you embed anymore. You can post the link though

The fan comments were accurate back then

type7.jpg

100% My type

SYJ: He's totally my ideal type

Plus Hyun Bin's best reaction comment to end how her voice got different reading this one. She's acting like she didn't write this one :P

type10.jpg

:hwaiting2:It's funny now.. why does words lol..

:fullofhearts:

• Like 10

4 hours ago, grrly said:

Has anyone purchased or tried to purchase the APAN award streaming? I really want to watch it...even it it means staying up all night lol. 

I think this is the link to purchase to watch (outside of Korea & Japan):

https://www.globalinterpark.com/detail/edetail?prdNo=20010701

But this has another link to purchase:

https://www.amazer.tv/live

How confusing!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Abanti Farook said:

Off topic 

Guys plz watch LOVE STRUCK IN THE CITY on Netflix starring JCW and Kim ji won 

I m getting CRAZZZYYYYY seeing their chemistry in that show and the show itself is very different and refreshing 

Plz give it a shot 

I agreeeee. I’m watching it and I love it so much it’s so different from the other kdramas and the the chemistry between jcw and kjw is off the charts 

• Off-Topic 4
  • Thirsty 1

I think I watch it here before if I'm not mistaken? It was circulating again on Uncle Twitter so I'll gonna post it here and share it so the newbie here can watch too and for some who already did it before let's reminisce these video. It was a perfect description for a perfect husband to Jinnie and an ideal type of girl as Jinnie. Even when he is too young before he knows what an ideal girl he wanted in life as a future husband. Same as Jinnie too when she's still young she have her own description for a perfect husband and it really fits to Binnie's description. In other words they really found each other. Oh God I really love it! (Wink Wink Wink) :heartxoxo:

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

19 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

The TVN interview is the BEST one, IMO. It doesn't have as many views as the Swoon videos but it's really Binjin at their peak, chemistry wise. HB is in such a good mood and doing the most to make SYJ laugh, and SYJ is in girlfriend mode trying to reign him in, asking why he is trying so hard to be hip and nudging him when his staring gets to be too much :lol: 

Don't know why its broken up into 3 parts, but here it is for anyone who missed it:

Yess!! Watched this countless times! And bookmarked! plus all their Interviews, fmvs, and videos. They are just beaming with happiness . Please stay inlove you two!!!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Spoiler
9 hours ago, LavenderVirgo said:

I think this is the link to purchase to watch (outside of Korea & Japan):

https://www.globalinterpark.com/detail/edetail?prdNo=20010701

But this has another link to purchase:

https://www.amazer.tv/live

How confusing!

Thank you! I tried the first link but it wouldn't let me add it to cart. 

I saw HyunBin confirmed to he attending APAN. Anyone know if SYJ is attending as well? As many already expressed, I am not expecting a lovey-dovey binjin (if both attends). What I actually look forward to those small crumbs like Baeksang lol

• Like 1

@grrly if she decides to attend, I assume it will be a closer to award show announcement. Most couples keep low profile after confirming - although I believe they are different. Plus award shows now with covid has changed a lot since June and October - you are social distancing more and you are wearing masks more (presenting and accepting). You see it in the latest award shows as I mentioned before. I think it will depend on the covid situation closer to the award show too on SYJ's decision. It is at the same university as HB's KPCC award in October. Working on SMART CF is fine - only small number of staff etc whereas award show more media attention on them. Although with covid - there is less media attention due to lack of photos that come out after the award show now though. It's just even with KPCC awards in October, we did get footage of HB getting out of the car and walking the red carpet too. This award show does have a red carpet confirmed. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

This is the kdramas/movies filmed in that venue Grand Peace Hall

https://koreandramaland.com/listings/kyunghee-university-seoul-campus/

the university is also the well known location when SYJ filmed her Classic rain scene with Jo In Sung. They ended up in front of the library. It filmed at various universities to perfect that rain scene /Yonsei and even HB university - Chung Ang University (more below)

the library

classic.jpg

Just found Max Movie blog on Classic - Guess I was right as to which scene was Chung Ang University lol - the theatre scene/ Wonder if everything I said in summer was actually correct. Oh well lol.. :P

On a rainy day, Wisdom avoids the rain under a tree for a while. At this time, Sang-min runs. The two run to the library in the rain.

The movie continues all the time, but in fact, <The Scene Meeting in a Tree>, <The Scene of Running Out>, and <The Scene in the Library> were all filmed in different places.

# Tree where Sangmin (Jo In-sung) and Wisdom (Son Ye-jin) meet: Wonkwang University

Wonkwang University is the scene where Sangmin and Wisdom meet under the tree. Therefore, Wonkwang University also has a canteen scene with cute (?) Lim Ye-jin as the owner.

# Library scene: Kyunghee University Suwon campus

Wisdom enters the library, and Sangmin goes back. Wisdom is happy through the window, but looks at Sang-min with emotion. The library scene was filmed at Kyunghee University's Suwon campus.

# Scene running through the rain in the university administration: Yonsei University

Wisdom (Son Ye-jin) knows what fact (?) and runs through the rain. The most romantically exciting (!) scene in the episode of Wisdom and Sangmin. This scene was filmed at Yonsei University.

# Others: Chung-Ang University Art Center, Gongpyeong Art Center, Sungkyunkwan University Millennium Hall

classic2.jpg

In addition, the university theater where Wisdom looks at Sangmin is the Chung-Ang University Art Center, the scene of exchanging gifts is the New Millennium Hall of Sungkyunk University, and the scene of the museum is the Gongpyeong Art Center.

https://www.maxmovie.com/news/2712

• Like 5

On 1/12/2021 at 2:19 PM, QueenieBee said:

The TVN interview is the BEST one, IMO. It doesn't have as many views as the Swoon videos but it's really Binjin at their peak, chemistry wise. HB is in such a good mood and doing the most to make SYJ laugh, and SYJ is in girlfriend mode trying to reign him in, asking why he is trying so hard to be hip and nudging him when his staring gets to be too much :lol: 

Don'’t know why its broken up into 3 parts, but here it is for anyone

It’s the best, but it’s hard to find.  I happened to watch a part of it via Twitter or Facebook.  And I had to search for it

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KimDdalgi said:

I think I watch it here before if I'm not mistaken? It was circulating again on Uncle Twitter so I'll gonna post it here and share it so the newbie here can watch too and for some who already did it before let's reminisce these video.

I am melting into a puddle of goo from just watching this. At such a young age he's already so forward-looking and openminded about what his perfect love, wedding and wife would be like. 

“To a bride, a groom who can show trust and responsibility is the best”

“Rather than just staying home, pursuing her own life looks attractive…It’s better for them to enjoy their lives”

“If I come to love a woman, keeping the love to death, loving her without being cold”

“Love her passionately as long as I love…it is my perfect wedding”

Yejin unnie has indeed met a really really good man.

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1