[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 2/12/2020 at 11:31 PM, ChunSungIm said:

their bts

Reveal hidden contents

Hi! I too am a silent lurker but I have been rooting for this couple ever since seeing BTS of the negotiation. I am a fan of both HB and SYJ. 

I just want to point out something. It is just me or there is something wrong with SYJ's posture on the bts of the hospital scene. It looks like she's slouching really bad but SYJ is really known for her pilates skills. She even showcased that in one korean show. People who do pilates don't slouch and have really great posture. So I think this is more like her leaning on HB's side and HB's supporting her back with his arm. Maybe? Or maybe it's just me with quite a lot of wishful thinking for more real skinship between the two :D but fact is, SYJ slouching doesn't make sense at all. :) 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

One more day, shoppers.

One more day until the finale weekend. :tears:

The gag order is in full effect. They are putting my patience to a test. Ughhhhh I can't even stay away from my social media accounts and soompi as I wait for updates.

I'm gonna miss being active here. I hope once in a while, we get some good news about BinJin. And then, we'll all come back here to discuss and be giddy at the same time.

I love my co-shoppers. In grocery we trust!

P.S. @cybertron as the founder of this thread, we will count on you to give us the breaking news in the future. Hihihi

• Like 17
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I found this on IG, it's in Mandarin, the reporter was at the CLOY promo junket, he said that even though SYJ is HB's senior in the industry, their interaction is very much like SR and JH in the show:lol: i need to change to laptop... brb for more translation..

Credits to the original IG post.

• Like 14
  • Love 5

31 minutes ago, therese3 said:

Hi! I too am a silent lurker but I have been rooting for this couple ever since seeing BTS of the negotiation. I am a fan of both HB and SYJ. 

I just want to point out something. It is just me or there is something wrong with SYJ's posture on the bts of the hospital scene. It looks like she's slouching really bad but SYJ is really known for her pilates skills. She even showcased that in one korean show. People who do pilates don't slouch and have really great posture. So I think this is more like her leaning on HB's side and HB's supporting her back with his arm. Maybe? Or maybe it's just me with quite a lot of wishful thinking for more real skinship between the two :D but fact is, SYJ slouching doesn't make sense at all. :) 

maybe she is still on the bed. And HB also maybe still sitting beside her, so she has to slouch to see the monitor. 

i guess.

• Like 4

On 2/12/2020 at 7:56 PM, Winny said:

My POV, I checked the original pic last night, i don't think they are holding hands... HB's hand is circled in blue, YJ have her right thumb and point finger on top of her left hand. The pics and gif that came out later are all crop to YJ's hand only, i thought it's a bit misleading...:sweat_smile: Peace Y'all!

I was 50/50 before this photo but now I'm 100% sure he's holding her hand under the table. 

I invite all of you to make the next exercise: Put your right hand first on your legs and then put your left hand on top of your right hand (SYJ'right hand is under "her left hand") Can you notice where is your thumb placed? Now compare your hands with the hands in the photo. I even gave my back to the monitor to compare it.

P.S. I'll accept any corrections if it's done with respect. Thanks

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, Meli said:

Hello all, another silent lurker here! 

As much as i want for them to end up together i checked their zodiac compatibility and it ain't that promising. Even if they really do end up together it is going to take a lot of effort and hard work for them. 

Yejin to me seems like a strong and independent woman who doesn't have to adjust to others. I feel like she needs someone masculine and stronger than her to reign over her and i don't know if Hyun Bin is that strong.. He just seems so shy and delicate, like sometimes he needs her to guide him (don't know if you understand me lol) 

So anyway... I'm probably really wrong here but it's just my way on seeing things 

Cheers 

Thanks for sharing your views. You used your passion to see their compatibility. I respect your prediction and effort.

Who knows whether they will end up together or not? We are just a bunch of delusional people roaming here then and now just to feed  our delusional mind. 

Rain and kim tae hee, lee bo young and ji sung. In these relationships, guys are dominated by their girls even though they are not less than their girls.

Girls domination is not going to be in atrocious level. Guys can feel the caring, affection and kindness behind this domination, so they let themselves get dominated and are happily married with kids. 

Having a person by your side while going through hell will be good. I bet HB and SYJ can go through hell than any other couple. They will be each other's support system. Both are responsible, hardworking. They are not someone who leave their responsibility and behave in a careless way.

If both are gentle and kind,  life will be boring and they can't fight worldly battles. If both are dominating then ego problem arises.

So I believe, relationships( in which one person is dominating and one person is gentle), works as long as there is love and caring. In this relationship, it is apparent to anyone that SYJ will be dominating.

By the way, I don't believe in astrological predictions because it changes from astrologer to astrologer for a single person. In the end, it's all in their hands. They know what is good for them and their well wishers, parents know. They are spending time together to see their compatibility. If they feel they can be happy after their marriage, I root for them to get married. I can accept whatever decision they take. After all, it's their life, not ours. Only they can live their life. We can't live their life for them.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 7

21 minutes ago, Winny said:

I found this on IG, it's in Mandarin, the reporter was at the CLOY promo junket, he said that even though SYJ is HB's senior in the industry, their interaction is very much like SR and JH in the show:lol: i need to change to laptop... brb for more translation..

Credits to the original IG post.

Is CLOY popular in China like in Korea? As far is know it doesn't have Chinese cooperation or anything..

• Insightful 1

4 hours ago, Woodshop said:

I see that there's this heated arguments over the pros and cons revolved around the under the table matter. If i may say, i do agree that this forum was created to discuss specific theme, which in our case is none other the CLOY main leads. And i personally enjoy the convo going on here bcause it's impossible not to adore BJ (BinJin) right and express our love for them.

That being said, we should also keep in mind that Soompi Forum isnt just your typical forum. Every discussion regarding BJ (or any couples of K-ent Industry) at almost every other existing online platforms have always treated this very forum as some sort of go-to information source.

A place where k-drama fans mostly refer their opinions to. Be it on Insta or YT, people have always mentioned they read A or B from Soompi forum about Z matter. Others would state how they learned that A apparently had done B with C in the past from this forum.

Since this is the era where people can easily gain, share & exchange information, some unwanted side effects are bound to come along as well.

This simply means that what we write or post here is more impactful than we thought. Not only it may prompt another matter to talk about, it may also affect the subject matters' personal lives and relationships directly.

Take this whole hand holding debate thing for instance. People think differently right. Like earlier i saw some chingus going for the idea that it was HB's hands, whereas some others are against it, saying that it'd be unprofessional for him to do so.

Here's the thing, just like how some chingus here have misinterpreted each other's sincere intentions that was expresed through your respective written statement, even if them were posted out of concern towards BJ, it's totally normally, if not inevitable, for us here to have different opinions on this.

However, our discussion here would be spread on every other platforms in seconds. It doesnt stop here, people will continue talking about it on their FB, IG, Twitter & YT account. Why? Because what we discuss here apparently plays part in forming public opinion.

Since we clearly have no idea what's real and reel, if we dont choose our response and words carefully, the worst case scenario, it may trigger another rumours that could potentially:

1. Spook our BJ pairing and their closest people, including their management team, who are probably indeed have been monitoring this forum without we knowing it.

2. Drive some unwanted backlash from other shipping team directed to SYJ (mostly, since she has IG acc) & HB from their previous projects.

3. Should any more rumours arise in the future, prompted by even seemingly insignificant debate here, and it reach SK fans & media outlets there, our BJ couple may even go to the extent of shutting down the rumours themselves by personally releasing their official press statement and probably saying things we don't wanna hear the most.

My point is since what we post, assume, discuss, support & fight over right here apparently matter in shaping public opinion, we're partially responsible in delivering opinions that aren't potentially misleading, whether we like it or not.

Simply put, if we care about someone, we wont do any harm to them right!? Which means we would want to be considerate with the way we treat them.

Just so you know, i post this lengthy analysis with much love for you guys here, because i enjoy our journey together. And i want this team to last for a long time. B) #Hugs

This is the most respectfull analysis and opinion I've seen so far here about the photo discussion.

We should open a room chat on Kakao to discuss this kind of issues about them in private. I'm on another ship with a diferent couple and we have a Kakao chat to share what we shouldn't share on the forum because it can harm our couple.

Tell me what you think about it :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

4 minutes ago, kdramalover0216 said:

We should open a room chat on Kakao to discuss this kind of issues about them in private. I'm on another ship with a diferent couple and we have a Kakao chat to share what we shouldn't share on the forum because it can harm our couple.

Please make it happen.

I want to join.

This is my first time to be active on forum.

I dont know there is a room chat to talk about drama or OTP..

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, kdramalover0216 said:

This is the most respectfull analysis and opinion I've seen so far here about the photo discussion.

Omg please do! I'd love to join lol Although I have no idea what kakao chat is lmao.. but i am willing to learn it xD that's how far I'll go to go down with this ship! Besides I agree, maybe it'd be much more secure to create a private chat room.. 

Edited by neverminditsjustnina
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, kdramalover0216 said:

Here is the link to the chat on Kakao https://open.kakao.com/o/gpc3u5Wb

You have to download the app of Kakao Talk to join.

I hope so many of you can join to the chat so we can ship happily and with no restrictions :D

It works how this Kakao app? We can continues as “anonymous” like here?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lavanta said:

Is CLOY popular in China like in Korea? As far is know it doesn't have Chinese cooperation or anything..

In this interview, all people speak with Taiwanese Mandarin accent - it is a Taiwanese entertainment show.   I think most people watch the show in Netflex in Taiwan (which sub 1 hour (at 10:00pm) after TVN), though there are also many websites to choose from to watch CLoY....They usually sub K-drama about 8-10 hours after the show time in Korea.  But since CLoY is so popular, I've seen many of them  subbed within 3-4 hours after TVN.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

53 minutes ago, lavanta said:

Yes very damn popular. I lurk in weibo besides soompi. It’s a good source for me since i can’t read/understand Korean language, weibo fans does have lots of translations and they are fast!  The drama is always in their top search whenever it airs. The Chinese are also very supportive of HB and SYJ!

Lots of discussion about the hand holding under table picture. For me i’m not a believer of the hand holding, that’s just my point of view. For others, if you believe they are holding their hand, yes pls go ahead to agree. In any case, all of us here have the rights to air our views, so don’t get too heated when there are disagreement yah!

And guys, could you all stop penning your “goodbye” posts? This forum is so fun and funny. I’m definitely going to get huge withdrawal symptoms after CLoY ends so please continue posting and sharing your comments to ease my withdrawal symptoms!

:bawling::heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 7