[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Y'allllll......c'mon  ..your Dong Mu went to sleep and went to work for like only less than 12 hours and Y'all be having me read about 8 pages. Y'all too much ;)but I lub y'alll :wub:!! loving all these theories and hand under the table situation.

Keep them coming y'all

Sorry If i miss to reply to some of your questions to my post ....I didn't think I was going to get that much response.

I was just pouring my heart and soul out to HB's personality matter. I am really glad to hear some of you's prescriptive on SYJ.

Also really appreciate to all those ppl who are creating HB's bts video with other co-stars in comparison with SYJ.

So that makes me feel better about myself that i am not just seeing things. :heart:

Like I am say it again ...I will never be sailing any ship ever again... if this ship doesn't arrive to the port .(PeriodT)

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Something’s confusing me... It was said that the wrap-up party will be on 13 Feb which is Thursday. But don’t they always celebrate the wrap-up party on the day of the final episode so the actors + staff could watch it together? That’s weird.

Hmm. Seems like everyone will be busy on Valentine’s and on the weekend. ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 2

39 minutes ago, xxyy said:

Also really appreciate to all those ppl who are creating HB's bts video with other co-stars in comparison with SYJ.

So that makes me feel better about myself that i am not just seeing things. :heart:

Like I am say it again ...I will never be sailing any ship ever again... if this ship doesn't arrive to the port .(PeriodT)

Agree, all this time I just watching their movie and drama without following the bts, their life or so never really know how they actual personality and behave around others. Just really pay attention to them after the negotiation era.

So the comparison videos with their co-stars really give me insight and relief that I'm not totally delusional:joy:

And yes, if this ship would not sail, I think I can ship ever again. Like a comment on yt, "If that is how friend is, then i don't have friend"

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Be still my heart
Lately its mind is all its own
It would go far and wide
Just to be near you
Even the stars, shining up bright
I've noticed when you're close to me
Still it remains a mystery.
Anyone who's seen us
Knows what's goin' on between us
It doesn't take a genius
To read between the lines
And it's not just wishful thinking
Or only me who's dreaming
I know what these are symptoms of
We could be in love.
I ask myself why
I sleep like a baby through the night
Maybe it helps to know
You'll be there tomorrow
Don't open my eyes (ooh hoo-hoo)
I'll wake from the spell I'm under
Makes me wonder how (tell me how)
I could live without you now.
And what about the laughter
The happy ever after?
Like voices of sweet angels
Calling out our names
We could be in love.
All my life, I have dreamed of this
But I could not see your face
Don't ask why to such distant stars
Can fall right into place.
We could be in love.

This song is suit fit with their situation 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Kurniva86 said:

o you mean if they hold hands openly, we’re ok with that. If they hold hands under the table and we catch that, it’s not ok?

If she grabs his head and it is shown openly on youtube, it’s ok. But if she grabs his head under the table and we catch that, it’s not ok?

I mean after the last bts, I cannot see if it makes such a big deal that they get caught holding hands under the table. If they are afraid, they would not be that intimate in the last BTS.

btw, I tried to scrutinise the video too and I don’t think they were holding hands under the table 

@Kurniva86 I agree with you. This is not about whether there was hand holding or not, this is about the logic.

I am genuinely curious and find it hard to understand why people try to shut down the discussion of the picture. Someone please kindly explain to me without judgement and giving me harsh words.

So, if the paparazzi caught the grocery scene and spreaded it, it was ok and everyone believed it and congratulated them. But, if a fan caught the suspicious holding hands and people discussed about it, then it is sort of against the rule?

If you say because it’s very unclear whose hands it is so we should not spread the rumor, then how can we and the paparazzi know for sure the people who went grocery shopping were HB ans SYJ? Who could guarantee that? What if the grocery pics were photoshopped?

If you say the hand holding during the filming is very unprofessional, then what do you think about he leaning on her for two seconds or she holding his head during the hospital bed scene BTS? Wouldnt those be unprofessional too? What makes one action professional and the other not? 

Personally I think it is hard to work for 10-12 hours straight without having fun times so if K-netizens are angry about that 1s hand holding (if it was real), they are really some extremist people.

In addition, if analysing this hand under the table clip considered “fantasizing” , then all the discussions about the grocery shopping pic,  i think it’s also considered “fantasizing”. Because, first of all, they both deny the dating. And second of all, that pic cannot be considered an “evidence of dating” because it could have been photoshopped. And third of all, its true that friends can go grocery shopping together when they are alone in a foreign country.

I agree that any rumor right now for BJ is unwanted for them. Im sure they only want us to focus on their works. Im positive most of the fans are happy for them too if they are together in real life, but there will always be negative fans. Fans who over-react. That’s why I appreciate any actor-actress discussion is confined within this forum.  But even here...it’s intimidating. Reminds me of Yoon Seri’s line “one time fan is more scary than anti fans.”  So yeah, I guess I go back to watching all the clips, the BTS without trying to think or deduce or judge.. Because after this incident it shows love and protection are expressed very differently by different people.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

I went to see the BTS of Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye. During their Jenga game interview, Hyun Bin was definitely more focused on the game than on his co-star. There was no googly eyes and giggling like with Son Ye Jin in their interviews together! Went to check out his BTS with kissing scene with Han Ji Min for Hyde, Jekyll, Me, and it was so boring for all that passionate kissing. Really looks like they just want to get it done, and Hyun Bin wasn't extra touchy or smiley like he is with Son Ye Jin now either. 

I would love to see more of these comparison videos between him and his former co-stars vs him and our lovely leading lady!

• Like 12
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

Hi. Good morning comrades (in my country):wub:

At this point whether they are holding under the table or not I don't care anymore. Coz I know for sure that they are a thing. 

Just wanna say, can some shipper here be nice enough to educate others, we are global, we are living in different country and we obviously have different cultures. Instead of being harsh why not educate them? 

Just sayin'

Have a nice day. And don't forget to spread love. :wub:

• Like 12
  • Love 8

@cybertron

You’re very welcome! 

Filipino people have been commenting about CLOY on twitter. 

People in the main thread have been posting the ones that are in Tagalog and I laugh all the time because I still understand it even though I’ve lived outside of the Philippines (20+ yrs) for a while now. 

It’s great that it’s getting to be an international phenomenon. 

You can imagine if BinJin announce that they are forealz together - its going to be insane. 

I’m hoping that they do take their time to get to know each other without the pressure of the media or the audience because I know how much that costs 2 pairs of Korean actors marriages recently.

In the Philippine entertainment industry, love teams are worshipped and given all the attention by their fans. 

In S. Korea, it seems to be the opposite. When the fan base doesn’t like who you end up with, they think they own you just because they buy your album or pay for a membership in your fan cafe. For example, you can imagine when Kwon Sang Woo got married in 2008, his bride wasn’t what his fans were expecting. Some fans were actually shipping him with Kim Ha Nuel, another actress and for one starred with him in some movies. His fan cafe’s membership went down. There’s also a guy named Sung Joon (I Need Romance 3), who is serving in the army right now and he secretly registered his marriage before enlisting. And he is expecting a baby now. You can imagine my shock reading that news. So I mean, we need to realise that these actors are also human. Entertaining people is only part of their job. I don’t want a secret marriage between BinJin - I just want them to confirm to their fans when its already their wedding day. 

So, if this two do end up together or not, as an international fan, I will just be happy that they are alive & breathing (echoing RJH)

• Like 10
  • Love 9

10 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Could someone please translate this article? Some shippers are sharing on twitter but I don’t understand korean and until now no one translated on twitter either.

https://www.insight.co.kr/news/267768

thank u very much if anyone would be able and wanted to translate.:wub:

I used google translate and here’s what the headline says :

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's break time is kind enough to say "I'll announce the marriage after the drama"

The rest of the the article seems to be echoing our discussion here about the hospital scene BTS - how SYJ slapped HB’s hand jokingly cuz he showed his head scars before she can’t complete her lines and how HB leaned on her and laughed while she looked cutely at him. And the scene of SYJ holding HB’s head and not letting go. 

Someone else who can read Korean may want to translate it better!

So looks like knetz think they will announce their marriage after the drama ends lol!

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

2 hours ago, Elle R said:

The one that made me feel awkward sometimes is the stuff with Ha Ja Min... think that's her name. Wall of professionalism. Even though I think she's a lovely actress. He seemed so stiff.

BTS pic of HB and SYJ viewing the monitor ... She's so gorgeous. Still has that delicate look from her 20s.

For example this, starting at 3:34

HJM wants to adjust his hair, but he avoided

unlike our BinJin B)

oh god why can't we have a steamy kiss with good camera angle for RiRi, I pray to all gods in heaven that it will appear in the last 2 episode :D

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Here :ph34r:

I've drawn it for you guys. :ph34r: You're welcome! hahahahahaha

They're really holding hands you guys!! :w00t:

I really now believe that the cast and crew knew about the BinJin romance. 

He's holding Ye Jin's left hand. 

Who ever does the editing in their bts is really sneaky!! When Ye Jin said "did you actually film this?" I thought she was referring to that scence were the director took a shot at the chicken, but now I think she's talking about something else because how else would you explain the shock look in Hyun Bin's face? Hahahaha. Just look at Hyun Bin's eyes!

2020-02-12.png

Hahahahaha I could be delulu but I like this delusion #noshame :w00t::sweatingbullets::wub:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1