[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

20 minutes ago, kdramalover0216 said:

Here is the link to the chat on Kakao https://open.kakao.com/o/gpc3u5Wb

You have to download the app of Kakao Talk to join.

I hope so many of you can join to the chat so we can ship happily and with no restrictions :D

Oh i would love to join...once both SYJ and HB are confirmed an item! 

But guys please do not leave the forum after you have the Kakao chat...:joy:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, Winny said:

@sharluvsenergy haha, thanks.... this ajuma doesn't know what is the meaning of pink bubbles.... took me a while to search that thing....:lol:

You are most welcome! We are all here in support of BinJin so it's natural to help one another out! We always want the latest and most updated information possible for lovely BinJin! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

51 minutes ago, Sianna said:

In this interview, all people speak with Taiwanese Mandarin accent - it is a Taiwanese entertainment show.   I think most people watch the show in Netflex in Taiwan (which sub 1 hour (at 10:00pm) after TVN), though there are also many websites to choose from to watch CLoY....They usually sub K-drama about 8-10 hours after the show time in Korea.  But since CLoY is so popular, I've seen many of them  subbed within 3-4 hours after TVN.  

Yes, netflix is available here in TW, there's not much restrictions here unlike in China. :lol: sorry off topic.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

51 minutes ago, Winny said:

(I only translate what i thought interesting... They used some colloquial words took me some time to search for the English word... :sweatingbullets:please feel free to correct me if my translations are wrong:sweatingbullets:)

The reporter named Ethan mentioned that all their questions were screened/filtered by actors/actresses agencies 1 month (or weeks) before the press junket, so only allowed questions were asked during the press con. 

He said that when the SK reporter asked HB and SYJ about their dating rumor and how it will affect their working relationship, all other reports could sense what the SK reported really wanted to ask (my imagination -> insert SR mom's question : How long have you been dating? ):lol: so they were all laughing behind the camera :lol: 

Even though HB and SYJ gave them the "safe answer" (We laugh it off..... does not affect their decision etc....) the reports felt a little bit suspicious because they could see that during the press con or the backstage interviews, SYJ and HB interaction with each other are very comfortable (nothing like Senior/junior relationship). SYJ is just like SR, would roast HB sometimes, and HB will reacted like adorable-dorky JH.  Their interactions were so comfortable, so very cute, like lots of pink bubbles floating in the air ....:lol: 

My thoughts : Even the reporters saw "it" , felt it during press con....:blush::lol:

Gah. Can you imagine cast and crew being stuck in a pink love bubble for the past six months? lmao

Maybe it is just me as an outsider looking in, but perhaps the media has been protecting these two in a sense the past year. No way in the U.S. would dating news stay hidden for so long. Love. I only want to hear good news about this pairing.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

Totally agree with "lets enjoy #almostbedscenemoment" and also #stillcutbackhug moment, unfortunatly we didn't see this on screen (let sue the director), anyway its okay to hands of your close friend (please don't refer that to picture again) its just for mention that he did it maybe more times then we had saw, HB is so heart fluttering himself:wub:. IMHO despite SYJ is more confident and outspoken they're opposite when it comes to dating rumors they almost completely the opposite: she never admitted one, and said "if you don't dating  celebrity you don't have scandals". Meanwhile, his glances, hands, protection, nervous around her, just screams "I admire her and want to say she's mine", just as he said on that bts "he likes her but in different way". 

And also his expression on that PC "negotiation" when mc called her chemistry master or something, and mentioned many of her partners (btw he forgot Lee Min Ho): "yeah, I know she had a lot of partners, I'm getting jealous". I personally see him jealous for real such as Ri Jyeng hyeok:sweatingbullets:. His wish to work with her might come bc of his jealousy too, like he want she and us to know that he is the partner and she can do better with him:Dtotally see this thought his acting. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

On 2/13/2020 at 7:04 AM, idontwannabeyouanymore said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR CAPTAIN

Who cares about Valentine's day when it's our Captain Ri's birthday. HBD to the best kdrama male lead :heart:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, Elle R said:

Gah. Can you imagine cast and crew being stuck in a pink love bubble for the past six months? lmao

Maybe it is just me as an outsider looking in, but perhaps the media has been protecting these two in a sense the past year. No way in the U.S. would dating news stay hidden for so long. Love. I only want to hear good news about this pairing.

I was thinking the same thing. If this was the US we would’ve had so many anonymous tips from people “close to the source” with cast a crew leaking information daily to gossip magazines. Lol. 

If it is so obvious that the cast & crew know, huge applause to them for keeping the truth about BinJin one of South Korea’s best kept secrets. 

Or maybe VAST already told the whole CLOY team to check their DMs before filming even started. Rumors move fast but VAST entertainment moves faster. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 19

7 minutes ago, Elle R said:

F5 projecting cast and crew reaction to watching RiRi couple's pink love bubble....:joy:

Agree, it seems there's an agreement between media nd agencies to protect them... this clip shed some light to write-nim's parallelisim i guess :joy: 

Me, ajumma, learn new term today... "pink love bubble" :joy::joy::joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

14 minutes ago, binjinunnie said:

Are there Chinese fans here? I just saw an IG story (@Peizheng4060) about a fan encounter with HB and SYJ in an airport lounge. Can someone go and verify? I can only read the words “check-in lounge” 

The post is about fan encountering HB and SYJ at the lounge, she did not post the encounter because it was during the time when the dating rumor came out, she only hears that they were flying to Switzerland for a drama, realizing now the trip was for CLOY.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

At times I wished the drama to finish quickly to calm my racing heart by getting a final verdict confirming their relationship.Sometimes I would become too much delusional imagining their future together and all but at the back of my mind this unspoken fear always lurks thinking what if it's not true.Even though I m aboard this ship but as no  official statement was issued  i always told myself to be rational at times and control my feelings cause if this ship doesn't sail I wont be able to ship anyone and nor can I invest so emotionally in a drama in the future.I definitely love this drama to the core.But one of the reason making it believable and quite heart touching is  that people all over the world are convinced that our OTP have a thing going  on between them. That's why it is so special  and realistic apart from its masterpiece like quality created by the cast and crew. As stated by many , the line between real and reel becomes too blurry.This drama is so very much perfect given whatever be the ending(according to me).Now I dont want it to end:bawling: although i may have to live in uncertainty again.Plus my grades in  college are on a total downhill:joy: ..I am always on the lookout for articles or comments related to CLOY during lectures and even while preparing for the exams.My mind keeps repeating the scenes again and again.I invested so much time and i m glad that I did.Exams would come and go but a masterpiece like CLOY comes only once:love:...Seems like I m going to have serious withdrawal symptoms once this ends.Hope I will be able to engage in some other activities but  i will always come to this wonderful thread to get some info on our star couple..and have fun with u all while sailing together..

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2