[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

13 minutes ago, kimeon_ said:

I do agree with you. I understand some of us just doing it for fun, but I believe we are matured enough NOT TO scrutinize everything on BinJin. Have faith and think of the consequences. :heart:

Glad we're on the same page. Oh wait..we are. :) *hugs

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 2/13/2020 at 1:16 AM, Oww TooCute said:

Look at this gif.. look at his mouth movement.. he seems like saying 'yeppeun' / pretty right hahhahaha :lol::wub: :love:

Hahahahah...LOL @Oww TooCute ! 

anyways if there is anyone of us have korean friends or better knetz here whom love CLOY as much as we are, please fighting for 22% !! 

22% is Our goal for this week!! Lets do this!

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 4
  • Love 9

3 hours ago, Sianna said:

I have been a HB and SYJ fan for more than a decade and like many of you, I have never linked them together until their Negotiation promotion days.  Through this shipping journey (they are my first couple), I have come to realize the heart of shipping fans are that fragile.... and being a shipper can be hard sometimes.   Many pages back someone posted a BTS of Hyun Bin kissing Han Jin-Min. So I am curious, did anyone cringe ?

I did and I think I will probably start to cringe every time when I see Hyun Bin kissing other ladies if it isn’t Son Ye-Jin !!!!   LOL!!!!!  

Both Hyun Bin and Son Ye-Jin are committed story tellers, and being a committed actor, one needs to trust, bond and love your acting partner to make a great story.  Undoubtedly our couple have pull off one of the most beautiful, memorable, heart-fluttering performances in CLoY through their superb acting skills...they pull it off so fascinatingly that it makes us believe that even in acting there is a real life love story  - and I am so thrilled that the real life love story route has become more and more convincing to us each day because their off-screen chemistry is even more explosive and palpable in their interviews and BTS snippets.  I find it very difficult (my heart screaming “it’s impossible”) to attribute what we see on screen to acting alone! I am sure when the shooting ends, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-Jin will have withdrawal symptoms just like us fans and probably even more severe because both of them are the type of actors that use emotions to drive their characters and that they spent days and night working very closely together for months.  With this in mind, I hope our couple can take their time assessing their feelings toward each other after the drama and that the press/fans can give the the much needed freedom and privacy to date.  Both Hyun Bin and Son Ye-Jin are veteran, they have been in the industry for so long that I am sure they know quality partner suitable for life when they see one.  I hope they will not let go of each other because we all know how rare it is to find someone who can make us feel relaxed, happy and safe in real life!

Me too. I wasn’t able to see the bts of “Hyde, Jekyll me” that some usher posted here because of the kiss scene I was cringe so bad :joy:, I think for now on I wouldn’t be able to see HB kissing other actress without cringe.

• LOL 6

10 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

Look at this gif.. look at his mouth movement.. he seems like saying 'yeppeun' / pretty right hahhahaha :lol::wub: :love:

This clip too.

From the day she posted it,until now I wonder what did HB said that makes SYJ mute this clip.

Since we have so many intelligent shipper in this thread now,why don't we start to analysis.

Just for fun comrade...

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, cybertron said:

Ignore the under the table case.

Let's enjoy the "a few step from the bed" moment..:lol:

#InBedWeTrust

Let’s pray for a bed scene in the show without other ppl interrupting them, but based of the preview of episode 13 again we wouldn’t have a bed scene :bawling:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 2/13/2020 at 12:46 AM, cybertron said:

Another photo is at the beach..

Will the ending be at the beach (kinda like SITR) or maybe this fake 'church'...:wub:

I had saw and I was wonder the same about that big fake scenario. I’m hoping to see the classical kiss scene at the beach with the sunrise or the sunset. And maybe a scene of making the twins at beach :joy: I’m kidding guys (actually not, I wanna action :phew:).

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • LOL 12

2 hours ago, Bu da Bizden said:

@g bI agree on your thoughts. There's this negotiation presscon interview where SYJ said that even if they didn't have scene together, she feels like they have this camaraderie having where they click together having their age is same, they debuted at the same time that's . And she ask hyunbin am I the only one who felt like that? You felt it too right? Hyunbin smiling and nodded his head. That's where and when I really thought that my girl SYJ is crushing or admiring hyunbin. Look for it in YouTube in arirang kpop negotiation press con. :)

@g b and @Bu da Bizden 

Comrades!

Both of you are referring to this  interview right? he he he. I started smell “fishy fishy” from here..ha ha ha The “tomato couple”

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Hello all, another silent lurker here! 

As much as i want for them to end up together i checked their zodiac compatibility and it ain't that promising. Even if they really do end up together it is going to take a lot of effort and hard work for them. 

Yejin to me seems like a strong and independent woman who doesn't have to adjust to others. I feel like she needs someone masculine and stronger than her to reign over her and i don't know if Hyun Bin is that strong.. He just seems so shy and delicate, like sometimes he needs her to guide him (don't know if you understand me lol) 

So anyway... I'm probably really wrong here but it's just my way on seeing things 

Cheers 

• Unamused 1
  • Confused 8

@windblowshehe yes this interview. I really think even they started working both has admiration for each other. Because during this promotion period it just shows during their interviews. They eventually became friends. If I remember it correctly there was this interview of SYJ during the be with you promotion that she said she likes men who are persuasive, or who waits for a long time because she feels it is more sincere and trustworthy rather than a guy who directly tells her I like you. So probably hyunbin is still waiting for that yes ( his description of happiness. something I want, so close yet so far etc) but of course the level of their relationship has gone the next level as years passed by. From crushing each other, becoming friends, and now there's that level of mutual understanding, maturity, respect and love for each other. So they're probably exclusively dating. My hopes are high and I'm for this until they will confirm :)

• Like 9
  • Love 11

14 minutes ago, Blue7 said:

For example HB broke off from his agency to start one of his own and to take his career into his own hands. That is not the actions of a man who needs direction. Those are the actions of a man who knows what he wants and is willing to bet his whole career to be in the driver seat to get it. Some people in life take what is given to them. HB has proven that he steps up to take what he deserves and it’s why he is one of the top paid actors in SK.

I also want to mention this. His father didn't like him getting into acting.

But he went against his father and now proved him to be a successful actor and son. I think we all know how confused and stressful we  feel if we go against our parent's wishes even though we know what we want. The struggle and pain we go through while making our decision right is like being in a battlefield. HB withheld all the pressures from his family, expanded his acting ability and now we are enjoying his work. I don't think without hard work and mental toughness these are all possible. 

• Like 12
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1