[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

22 minutes ago, binjinPhDfan said:

What was the incident on Song Yoona's IG? Pleasssse spill the beannnnnssss! I'm quite lost with all that is happening. My Binjin heartttttt!!!

Spoiler

Well seems like I  made u all curious..:sweatingbullets:..

So SYA happened to thank her filo fans for their gifts and well wishes and posted it on her insta..

But a fan of another actress left a comment that sounded too arrogant. SYA is herself a veteran actress and it was really disrespectful..

Thats all...It is not a big deal..So just leave this topic here and let us focus more on the positive aspects.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@BinJin2020 LOL. Such a great question, I think the "materialistic lump" and "too blunt" comments were from the same interview where HB seemed to be feeling extra cheeky. It's one of my fave interviews actually! This was early days of filming so maybe he hadn't seen YSR's growth yet. When RJH first meets her she comes off a bit spoiled and materialistic. But the latter comments came after the drama ended so maybe upon reflection, he now views YSR as being perfect/wonderful/beautiful and warm-hearted.

• Like 13
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

What is on my mind..... positive vibes only. It is September and Autumn is one of the most colourful season of the year! 

1. Song Yoona has  a soft a heart for her filipino fans.They sent her flowers, too.

2. She is in Socmed  very often and she reads our longing for BinJin

3. HB gave a very honest interview about Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye Jin)

4. She (Song Yoona) liked the BinJin shipper post because SYJ is quiet ...

5. She is pushing SYJ to manifest like HB

6. She is very happy for her friend and wants to ship her...

7. She is a shipper for BinJin like us!

Brave Girl! I admire you for that!!!  It is time for Son Ye Jin to focus on her lovelife! :approves:  :heart1:

Spread Love in the Fandom!  

I posted about the beauty of Son Ye jin awhile back ..... so to Hyun Bin, you are blessed to have Son Ye Jin as your partner....in LiFE. watch....

• Like 19
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 hours ago, Krystal. said:

My favorite part of that interview is definitely “i think Yoon Seri is the most beautiful woman in the world”AND the fact that he said SYJ and YSR is almost the same person in the past. He’s basically indirectly confirming that SYJ is the most beautiful woman in his eyes :bawling: Why is he so in love omg I can’t handle this. So suck it haters this is proof that he only have eyes for one person. We don’t need some stupid poll to prove her beauty because she’s already the most beautiful in his eyes and that’s all that matter. 

And don’t forget he also said in person in front of audiences, YSJ is the BEST ACTRESS from Daegu!!! :D

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

6 hours ago, HappyForLove said:

Hey guys

late to the game... when was this Binnie interview (Seri is the most beautiful in the world..) done?

Was it recently? Since he talked about CLOY popularity in Japan?

If its within these 2-3months.. then WOOHOOO.....

I cant wait for his birthday because it means something excittttiiinnngggg is gonna happen!

I was curious when it was done too. Most magazines prep a month in advance. So maybe it was August :lol: (ex. Metro style was for June and he did it sometime in May - those new shoots they used) -  We know they had a few days off because of the 24 hour lockdown.

I think VAST got credit on the magazine as they used photos taken from VAST as I know this one is a newer photo from a shoot he did before

(it was used for The Space Japan 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8v5QrrJbkA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link in February)

05-A0-C020-BB4-A-4-FB7-911-F-5422881-A4-

Happy 2 years:

tn4.jpg

• Like 15
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

44 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

When i first watched CLOY, i did find Yoon Se Ri very materialistic and kinda annoying at first but then you quickly see that she uses that attitude to hide a very traumatic childhood and pain that her family inflicted on her. The fact that she thought of killing herself to stop hurting is proof that those materialistic things were never enough for her and she wasn't happy and she was rude to people to protect herself from being more hurt. RJH saw though all the bull and loved her anyway which is why she fell in love with this man and never let go. Once you understand the character then you realize she is indeed a very rare female character for K-dramas. She was allowed to not only be very smart and passionate about her work but she was never passive about one thing happening to her, she reacted to everything. Usually they dont write like that for women, only men get such complex writing but overall YSR felt to me like a real person. 

I don’t want to be a debby downer but I had felt after watching CLOY and getting to know the main leads more and their relationship, that this was an SYJ swan song. Like they know what is coming down the road and wanted to show her other strong acting skills esp comedy, that perhaps she could branch off and work in while having a family. Since I don’t know them personally, take this w a big grain of salt!!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

He mentions her name over and over again wonderfully..He did never mention any other lady links to him except his better half..

HYUN BIN - YEJINSSI, YEJINSSI, YEJINSSI, YEJINSSI, YEJINSSI, YEJINSSI, YEJINSSI

- SERI, SERI, SERI, SERI, SERI, SERI, SERI, SERI, SERI, SERI, SERI, SERI

- YOON SERI IS ALMOST 100% SON YE JIN

IN CONCLUSION: SERI IS YEJINSSI!

what am doin right now? ,am  feeding these fishes with potato frencH fries while sEating under the tree and listening squerrels squaking  around with noisy dogs barking . The moon shines brightly and astonishingly.. But!!!! Even the environment is full of animals sound with tree's whooping breeze,  this song "THAT MAN" by Hyun Bin brings me to the big deeper star and shouted loudly "BINJIN MARRIED".... EEEEEEEEH!!! 

To antis! READ BETWEEN THE LINES....

Call me crazy? Its my business! DANG!!!!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 15

4 hours ago, eLizza said:

Oh goshhhh...another cake..

Look at the caption..YJ bestie liking shipping pics..

Aannnnd it is recent..Song yoona wasn't even tagged..Plus don't tell me she will be promoting CLOY on behalf of YJ after 8 months..

I m shaking!!!

In addition to what everyone else has pointed out about the significance of this, I believe that (1) Song Yoona got SYJ’s approval to post this “like” and (2) another reason for this was to help end the ugly fan war.  Another subtle message from SYJ confirming the relationship and trying to end any “other” rumors.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 15
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1