[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I'd like to believe this just to satisfy my BinJin cravings after Ye Jin's IG post. Reposting it if this was already posted. I have no time to back read all where I left because I jump ship to my other favorite couple Hahaha! Peace! 

HOT: Korean media officially confirmed that Hyun Bin – Son Ye Jin is dating, not going public for fear of public pressure like Song Joong Ki – Song Hye Kyo!

Currently, information about the couple Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin dating is causing a stir on social networks.

by admin

in CELEB, NEWS
Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin is dating

HOT: Korean media officially confirmed that Hyun Bin – Son Ye Jin is dating, not going public for fear of public pressure like Song Joong Ki – Song Hye Kyo!

The scooping information that netizens are dizzying is the POP FM 91.7 program interviewing a Korean showbiz expert. It is worth mentioning, in this interview, the expert confirmed that Hyun Bin – Son Ye Jin was dating, and at the same time revealed more about the couple’s relationship, how the management company handles, more special dragged two more names Song Hye Kyo – Song Joong Ki into the game.

Specifically, in this interview, the expert confirmed that he had worked many times with actor Crash Landing On You, praising Hyun Bin as a person with a cold personality but very sincere. When the MC asked about the photos of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin taken in the US, the expert added, “There will be many celebrities who choose to publicize their feelings, but the couple acknowledged the incident with a more mature, rational attitude, ‘We don’t need to be loudly talking about our personal things to the media.’ They want to wait for this relationship to become more stable then confirm. That’s what I think they’ll do."

SOURCE: https://lovekpop95.com/2020/08/20/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-is-dating/

:getmygrooveon:

What's your verdict?:issohappy:

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Love 3

#KangHaNeul reveals to have turned down the male lead offer from a new drama 'Cut to Heart' (Son Ye Jin is considering the female lead role) https://t.co/9SWk7hzSzQ

My dry eyes are so teary, chinggus. 

SYJ really deserves to be loved. She went all out to let everyone know that she had found what she wants "ITS THE ONE" and "THE ONE" MAN did nothing to stop her woman and let everyone know. 

Collage Meaning

Cakes and Orchids (with the bouquet) (wedding) cakes with orchids means eternity and serenity

Flowers with Bunny - Romance in bloom (rabbits signify fertility) 

Cactus - strong bond 

BINJIN PHOTO AND CAKE : indicates that couple had accepted a world love tandem. 

SYJ posting flower switch (knowing how organized and detailed she is, i dont think she missed that out) :glee:

Hoping HB considers taking KHN CTH casting 

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Our Jennie waited for our Binnie to return to SK to post the THANK YOU post on IG.. 

:heart2beat:

And also post it before few days ahead of September 25...

:hooray2:

My poor Binjin heart.... :heart4:

I seriously can't wait for more receipts!! 

Hope I don't die of anxiety attack.. :crazymad:

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

https://lovekpop95.com/2020/08/20/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-is-dating/

Hoping this is not just a rumor.

Son Ye Jin makes fans uncomfortable when hiding special guests in the next fanmeeting, Hyun Bin will “bomb” the last minute?
Son Ye Jin hastily made his move right after Hyun Bin delayed his schedule to return to Korea!

Son Ye Jin makes fans uncomfortable when hiding special guests in the next fanmeeting, Hyun Bin will “bomb” the last minute?

Whether or not Hyun Bin attended Son Ye Jin’s fanmeeting is still a mystery.
With less than 10 days left, Son Ye Jin’s online fanmeeting for Japanese fans will take place. This is the rare time when the actress decided to hold a fanmeeting to interact with fans after the movie Crash Landing On You with Hyun Bin received a special love from Japanese audiences.

Closer to the date of the fanmeeting, fans are waiting for information about the “special guest” to appear, because Son Ye Jin’s agency announced it will be revealed soon. However, up to now, the information that fans received is just the caption: “Son Ye Jin; MC: Kim Tei; Guest: Please wait together for the fanmeeting”.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Yehey!! We finally see YJ updating her IG and what a wonderful update it was. I get the feeling that this month is going to be a good month for us with HB's birthday on Friday and YJ's fan meet.  I feel an announcement coming soon. So it looks like one of the flowers that YJ posted was intended for HB. The card accompanying it had YJ's name on it but the message was clearly for HB an honest mistake by the florist. Surely YJ must have read the message on the card but she still posted the picture. At any rate, mistake or not, all the flowers and cakes that are sent to HB are sent to YJ's house anyway because you know, ICBM.  And HB was YJ's helper in setting up the flowers and cakes for her shoot. 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Please HB take this role!

#KangHaNeul reveals to have turned down the male lead offer from a new drama 'Cut to Heart' (Son Ye Jin is considering the female lead role)

I know it's not realistic because HB will probably do CA2 and i dont even think SYJ will accept this role.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

About SYJ Instagram posts — the number of posts/selfies w HB including one w heart emoji, etc etc - if they are dating other people or even not together esp with SYJ being very protective of her reputation and being scandal free last 20 years —-> all she had to do was to delete all those posts once the rumors came out!  Nope, didn’t do that. Instead, let’s have a CF together!

• Like 16
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

I just want to keep this thread alive so I am digging up past "rumors" Hahaha! 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin spotted eating together at the restaurant with Son Ye Jin’s parent?

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin spotted eating together at the restaurant with Son Ye Jin’s parent?

‘Hi Shipper’s been a lurker here. Not sure if its been posted already. BinJin spotted eating in a diner in Busan. I’m unsure when this pic is taken. But the owner of the restaurant requested to have a have picture with them. ♥ ️ I’ve also noticed the jacket YJ’s wearing is too big for her. Is it HB’s? So sweet isn’t?
I think so, from what i see in the pic, the jacket has k2 logo on left side of it and im pretty sure whether it is hyun bin’s or she got it as present, fyi hyun bin is the ambassador for k2 brand: D

I think that the report that said bin jin spotted eating together at the restaurant with yejin’s parent may be true..during the LA rumor, yejin post about her niece birthday so her parents must be invited too to celebrate. But im not sure whether if the birthday party was actually in korea ..can someone clarify this hahahaha ‘

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

How nice :lol::wub: After my last post to go to bed and wake up in the middle of the night to see she updated her instagram. I found it hard to go back to bed.. 

:issohappy:

I thought I was dreaming.. As I had woke up to check my phone and instagram. I will post this song again since it talks about Sept 21 night being special :lol:

I guess this week will be a good week in time for Binnie's birthday and her fan meeting

cloyfinale3.jpg

Happy Sept 22 

tn9.jpg

:heart:

--

After what Kang Ha Neul had said in his recent interview in regards to wanting to take a break, I am not surprised he turned down the role

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

YJ's IG post was reported by HK Apple Daily news. It's a short article but since it's been awhile since there was media report of Binjin, have translated the news here. I love that the article included the original photo of that famous "Yejin hugging Hyun bin" picture where they basically look like a married couple LOL!!

Maybe Carol Cheng (Do-Jie) will pick-up on this news and talk about it in her radio program!!

https://hk.appledaily.com/entertainment/20200921/2V7B362VDBGFZEAF2PJXQB4AYA/

Son Ye Jin madly accepts gifts from fans, low-key posted photo of rumored boyfriend Hyun Bin in IG 

YUL6XOAAXNFN3IS6ZS7ZTTYX2Y.jpg

Pix caption: Son Ye Jin was given a cake from fans, which has picture of her and Hyun Bin.

The 38-year-old South Korean goddess Son Yejin and the 37-year-old male-god Hyun Bin were in a love rumour because of the popular drama "Crash Landing Of Love“. Both of them are now at a peak in their career. Son Yejin, who is currently resting, uploaded a number of gift photos on IG today. One of them is a picture of a cake of her hugging Hyun Bin in the drama CLOY. It can be seen that fans still hope that the two of them can be a couple in real life. 

PVQL5JHKEZDIJPCUAVEUH3YXKU.jpg

Pix caption: SYJ updated IG today

Son Yejin said in a message in Korean and English:

(the rest of the text is a chinese translation of SYJ’s IG message, so will not translate it back to English since @celest1al has already done that)

SWTWL5RCNRHE5DJ4HKBT7PPBAA.jpg

Pix caption: Son Ye Jin was given potted plants by fans.

XLQQVKNC5FHPBA46SL4RNBJYUI.jpg

Pix caption: Son Ye Jin revealed that her home is full of flowers.

KT5GCJTUYJGCZB73OCZFYCU5DU.jpg

Pix caption Hyun Bin and Son Yejin reached another peak in their careers due to "Crash Landing of Love".

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

We should thank YJ for being so generous in sharing crumbs with BinJin shippers, she knows how desperate we are. She even shared Smart filming with her fans.

I think HB will be happier if YJ agrees to make their relationship public via Korean media but she has chosen not to do so as she never public any of her relationships. HB respects YJ's choice as he loves her. I believe YJ/BJ only makes wedding announcement (if any) via Korean media.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Came across this Kim Dong Ryul song while watching someone else's CF. It made me think of them and travelling (which they can't do at the moment). Plus HB loves his camera :lol: Reminded me again of all the travelling they got to do thanks to CLOY from Switzerland, Mongolia and Jeju. Plus who knows what else they did in LA - Binnie had to choose the Pacific Ocean scent when doing bodyluv - was it really for the scent or is it because the scent was called Pacific Ocean :lol: Ralph Lauren and UA are also American brands :lol: Nice to see his style lately is wearing a lot of American brands :P Maybe he is trying to prep for Hollywood now too ^_^

youandi.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 4