[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Son Ye Jin's best friend spotted has tacitly admitted to the dating relationship between Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin?

https://lovekpop95.com/2020/09/24/son-ye-jin-spotted-has-tacitly-admitted-to-the-dating-relationship-between-son-ye-jin-and-hyun-bin/

Specifically, the online community has noticed that Song Yoon Ah's personal account has just clicked "like" an article belonging to the " Group Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin-shiper" on Instagram. This move of Song Yoon Ah made fans excited. Because, Song Yoon Ah is known to be one of Son Ye Jin's longtime close sisters. Therefore, it is not natural for the actress to use her personal account to "like" posts like this.

qh-LD_cxIaOWOS5MM5mBLo2RGqOBbkNcDiJhrNFI

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

been quiet and enjoying all your posts in here regarding these last days happiness & crumbs. got to say our fandom is really the blessed one and our couple is surely the gift that keeps on giving.  binjin is giving us happiness which is good for our body immune systems :heart:. counting down for binnie's day,  lets spread and share happiness to each other, stay positive all the way and keep on praying for our beloved couple.

this is so cute. the missing soju scene :heart:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFhCsKNp1Ro/?igshid=ytce26ly5g82

• Like 6
  • Love 9
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 hours ago, HappyForLove said:

Just for fun...

(Disclaimer I have no idea if this period or after who Binnie dated ya? So pls don’t be provoked ok? I know he dated KSR after this) 

WHAT IF

the original matchmaker wasn’t Director Lee fm TN BUTTTTT Yoo Hae Jin from CA? Since he previously acted with Jinnie in Pirates...?

imaginery conversation ...

while relaxing over a beer...

hae jin: So Bin, how old are you now...? Dating anyone now...?

binnie: I’m 36, Well now no, I dated here and there but it didn’t work out...

hae jin: what are you looking for in a woman?

binnie: well.... it changes but generally someone who loves life, passionate at what she does and shows me more to life

hae jin: hehe...If u want passionate then this lady I met on the set of pirates was SUPER passionate, she did action, all the fight scenes herself, got injured many times.. haha but she’s really sweet in person and really beautiful too... BUTTT I don’t know if she’s attached.. seemed very close to the other male lead

binnie: Son Ye Jin?

hae jin: yes, do you know her?

binnie: not really, only met at Pifan in 2014 but we didn’t talk. But yes, she’s definitely passionate about her craft, I saw a number of her movies and pretty amazed at her transformation.

hae jin: nice, good to get married soon. More energy for your kids.

binnie: yes... but until I find the right one, I won’t just want to settle...

wonder if it could be hae jin who planted a seed of hope into our dear binnies heart

—-

the Original BinJin 

#binjincouple
how is binjin related to Song Yoona apart from being a part of Cinderella7? https://t.co/x4EittJSCa

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Dear friends... It's already 25th September in SoKor.... 

VAST has already posted Birthday wish for Binnie on their IG handle.. :heart2beat:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFhgccvJL7d/?igshid=140gzatyo5h6k

Check it out.. 

I still can't believe.. VAST. ENT  doing this on the dot!!!! 

:hooray2:

I need to calm down... Phew!! 

Happy Birthday Binnie.. :heart2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFhdoUAppWm/?igshid=1bgc9xakj4a9x

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

49 minutes ago, BinJin99 said:

I think it was good that HB kept distance,avoid unnecessary skinship with his costar in MOTA behind the scenes. That is part of faithfulness and faithfulness is important in any relationship. 

YJ is beautiful inside and out, talented, smart, rich, successful. HB matches well with YJ in all of these criteria.

YJ is a loyal person in any relationships (her agency,team,friends..), so I hope HB will be a loyal man too if they got married (HB has been loyal to YJ so far). 

@Babycake82

Hyun Bin really wanted a son. Oh Binnie, there's so much pressure on Yejin's shoulder now

I guess HB likes a son because of his relationship with his father when he was young. Gender of a baby depends on men too not only women.

Am not suppose to make a comment on your post but it seems you 're always questioning Hyun Bin's loyalty . Hyun Bin has no history of being disloyal to anyone if he is in a relationship..

• Like 11
  • Awesome 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

KKT and his wife are really close to Binnie ..wishing him so late at night...

Wowww..Even their kid has the same birthdate as Binnie..

Awww such a cute birthday greeting to Uncle Hyun Bin! And yes, KKT AND his wife and son are close to HB :D

Happiest birthday to HB! Hope you get to celebrate soon with your dearest ones!

:hooray:

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 4