[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

It's almost midnight in SK, so I'm still not late.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST BINNIE!!!!

Wishing you health, happiness, success and all the best things in life :wub:

Binnie must be so touched by all the fans' effort to celebrate his birthday....he's one lucky boy and he deserves it!

It's really sweet they are sending gifts to SYJ too on HB's birthday....and Hermes for both YJ and HB :w00t:  

So happy today's the last day of HB's quarantine....I'm sure by this time tomorrow he will be enjoying the cakes and 1982 red wine with SYJ already 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 hours ago, Pyongyangblackbean82 said:

It’s midnight in SK! Does that mean he’s officially out of quarantine??? 

I think it would be the time when he arrived back in SK? When he is officially free :lol: Not sure

Also I wonder if Jinnie is going to sing at her fan meeting. For her 1st year anniversary of her Japan club she sang this song:

She sang the Korean version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVLb10IXJWM

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote reactions gifs. Thanks.
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Hello all,

It’s been a while since I last came here to read anything. Great to see a lot of new members here (and for those old ones, hello to you, and you and you).

Just dropping a note to wish Hyun Bin a happy happy happy birthday. And now that he’s off quarantine (it’s 26th in SK now), I hope he gets to celebrate his birthday with his loved ones. Am sure he is happy to see so many wonderful presents across the globe for him.

So much love on this special day. Wishing him and his happiness, always.

Take care, all of you. I’ll see you when I see you.

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I am sure this will be an unpopular opinion but I kinda wished he had said no cakes and/or flowers and to use the money instead for local charities in his name like what his Space fan club did and the Philippines fan club with Project Connected. And yes I know this is the fans’ money and they can do what they like, but things are so much harder for a lot of people, especially children, in this pandemic. 

Happy birthday HB, and may all the good karma from the good works done in your name return a 1000 fold to you and yours. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, slowpoked said:

She made that cake? I thought it was store-bought, since didn't she take it out of a box?

You’re right - I remember seeing her in the kitchen sliding it out from the box at the beginning when her face was blurred and she said she was nervous.

PS - I thought it was funny that HB’s Soompi page has 4 birthday posts and this BinJin page has about 50!

• LOL 10

Definitely, as the date changes, the quarantine period has done. Around 12am on the 26 of sept 2020, Hyun Bin might be already  out from that quarter Area where he spent his 14days quarantine. He surely headed right away where he must spend his extension hours of his birthday celebration with his significant others no other than his Negotiation ladyng lady. I know or we know how it feels for missing someone so much.. ..Binjin must have to catch up.

Anyways, a lot of loves from their fans around the world  received by both  recently and there are a lot more to come. I cant imagine  a tone of flowers coming- in during their wedding day. Vast and MSTeam office will be flooded for sure of gifts and bouquets of flowers...  

For Binjin, stay safe and healthy.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Kari @slowpoked Oh right. I don't know why I kept remember that she made the cake :lol: Maybe I just remember the bit when she brought the cake out to the guys and they were all surprised by it.  They have sure been getting a lot of desserts lately ^_^ 

Endless amounts of cakes to eat and share they probably have to triple the amount of their light exercise routine :lol:

Wonder what Binnie will do first later today now he is finally free. :lol: To be honest he should be greeted by his fans like he came out of military except instead of endless amounts of bday related presents and gifts ^_^

giphy.gif

Time to eat all the food

giphy.gif

• Like 9
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

Chinese BinJin fans are rich.

Hermes and big billboard.

Did anyone here expect YJ to post on her IG today to celebrate HB's birthday? A few BinJin shippers on Twitter were a little bit dissapointed that YJ did not post BinJin photo on her IG today.

We can buy tickets for YJ's fan meeting in Japan online.

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, lovebirds said:

Chinese BinJin fans are rich.

Hermes and bog billboard.

Did anyone here expect YJ to post on her IG today to celebrate HB's birthday? A few BinJin shippers on Twitter were a little bit dissapointed that YJ did not post BinJin photo on her IG today.

We can buy tickets for YJ's fan meeting in Japan online.

I did not expect.her to post a birthday greeting to hyun bin as she can do it privately..As what others said here earlier that the one she posted last sept 21 with that cake with picture of them is a subtle way of greeting him on his birthday..If she did post on during bins birthday , am sure the attention of the world might be fucosed too much on her post instead of hyuns day .....am satisfied with the cake she posted prior to hyun bins birthday.. 

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote embedded tweets. Thanks.
  • Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I felt like her latest post was a hint she wasn't going to do one. That was why she did her post early in the week as she knows she has her upcoming fan meeting coming up with more goodies to give ;)

Happy 1 year 

to filming of this scene  

giphy.gif

Undetermined when it was exactly filmed but they started to film the ship scenes around this time (next few days) 

If it is early post, oh well, Binnie is free now :lol: Thought the post would be fitting

:please:

:smooches3:

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

Happy birthday to binnie (again) in our timezone. :Pandabulous:

Today's update:

1. YJ just liked today's @songyoona IG post (LOL!!!) :D

2. Still waiting binnie thank you note / letter

3. YJ Japan meeting tomorrow  - any guest update??

I feel like "calm before the storm" today..... :happydance:

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 2