[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

We are so blessed to to receive so many crumbs these days

Binnie calling YSR the most beautiful girl in the world is epic, and we all know YSR is no other than SYJ.... so to any girl out there, you can never be more beautiful than SYJ in HB's eyes :D

And Song Yoona liking Binjin's pic with that caption proves Binjin is real imo....she must know the truth about Binjin and she wouldn't go liking that pic if Binjin are not yet together. If Binjin are still close friends (literally) after two years and still nothing further happened between them, then most likely nothing will happened between them....then why would Song Yoona like that post? Isn't it kinda impolite to "push" your best friend to a guy she has no intention of being together with even after a few years of being close? So the only thing that makes sense to me why she liked that post is because Binjin ARE together!

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 2

To be honest I was a little bit skeptical about just one negative trait of HB's personality which may break a relationship. But I can see that he has changed for YJ and I hope he will continue to do so. I know many men change one of their negative traits after they met the right woman. 

Son Ye Jin is the most beautiful,perfect, wonderful woman in the world.Hyun Bin

This is the best compliment for any woman as it includes inside and outside beauty.

I hope to hear BJ good news in 2020.

• Like 5
  • Unamused 3
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

I can't keep up with all of these news coming, so can someone help me please?

Does Song Yoon Ah count as a real person or showbiz person?

That's a bit tricky question..

Hmm..Song Yoon Ah is Son Ye Jin's REAL bf but she is in SHOWBIZ as well..

Seems complicated ryt??eh?

I guess it is even better that she is from showbiz..Just think of it ..she is a veteran actress and the oldest amongst the rest of the Cinderella..She really knows the implications behind her actions..and how it would affect the stars, especially given the number of rumours  around HB's dating life in the last 2 years.

Also ,why would she like to associate her friend with a person if her friend is not interested in him..

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I guess I owe HB an apology. I knew he could sing. Can't take that away from him but all the dance moves I'd seen of his showed there was much to be learned. I think many of us can agree on that. I think he and others in the entertainment business tend to recognize it too. I noticed even in Spin Kick he wasn't added into his team's group routine until others showcased their more elaborate personal dance skills. He was then blended into the basic dance steps routine.  My Lovely Sam Soon , etc. are other cases where he doesn't seem pressed to dance. Which brings me to my point. You can imagine how shocked I was when I came across this video where he actually did a mime routine and better showcased his moves. The transition was so quick in the video that I thought a commercial had been dropped in the middle of the video. It took me a few seconds to recognize it was him :smile: but I figured it out with his body build and mannerism before he was unmasked. The video also contains some other pictures and scenes you might not have seen and, of course, it contains some of the ones we have come to recognize as the go-tos. Our OTP is definitely like layers of an onion or Russian babushka dolls . There's always something else to discover. I enjoy discovering the little tidbits. I can see why they said they have much they can talk about.

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

@BinJin2020 Apparently, it's happy? But I don't know if I have a happy experience the more I hear the tune :lol: Yea I heard it in a Gong Yoo Body Shop CF video before I had come across the one of HB attending the event in 2018 lol. One thing for sure with them the tune I always find it in HB videos but no other ones of her (so far lol) 

cloypress11.jpg

cloypress9.jpg

With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

Ilsa in Casablanca

:issohappy:

• Like 6
  • Love 12

We now have two  close friends members....one from the side of HB (Vast-KKT) and one from the Cinderella 7 Song Yoona (SYJ) and most senior among them....conveying the message that they favor BinJin!  Guys, not only CELEBRITIES  in Korea, Philippines ,HKG, Thailand like them to be together....jAPAN IS ALL WHIPPED! We are all waiting for that MOMENT in their life , HB/SYJ where we can participate digitally to celebrate that important moment of their life together!

The ARABIAN NATION ,TOO.....:bashful:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

1 hour ago, MASTERPIECE said:

where can i find the whole article especially that lines of them being rumor to be together for 2 years now?

The posts on twitter refer to Japan’s ANAN magazine September 2020 edition - I have not seen the actual article online.  But I don’t think the rumor about them that’s been going on for 2 years was from the article - it was just part of the tweet.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Throwback to A Moment To Remember 

With Binnie's reaction:

(Like Cheolsu in the movie, hiding tears with sunglasses) “I cried” - Hyunbin

https://www.newswire.co.kr/newsRead.php?no=14660

Awww that's so cute of him to cry in Jinnie's movie.  After CLOY and TN, that's the movie I watched before The Classic.  I too cried. It was a sad love story but my first time to see such plot so I was moved by it. I'm glad he got to see her in their younger years although I don't recall whether if Yejin had a chance to go to one of his movie premieres back in those days.  In their 20-yr career, these two have sooo much to catch up with each other. They won't run out telling each other their stories for many many years

:transforms:

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 8th Cinderella said:

Awww that's so cute of him to cry in Jinnie's movie.  After CLOY and TN, that's the movie I watched before The Classic.  I too cried. It was a sad love story but my first time to see such plot so I was moved by it. I'm glad he got to see her in their younger years although I don't recall whether if Yejin had a chance to go to one of his movie premieres back in those days.  In their 20-yr career, these two have sooo much to catch up with each other. They won't run out telling each other their stories for many many years

It's really amazing though how it took them almost 20 years to finally have a project together. SYJ has done movies or CFs with actors from Hyun Bin's circle but never with him. She's also friends, or at least acquaintances, with some actresses that he'd work with. It almost seemed like fate kept them from working together in the past so that when they finally do, it would be so worth it for them personally and for their careers.

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

Just for fun...

(Disclaimer I have no idea if this period or after who Binnie dated ya? So pls don’t be provoked ok? I know he dated KSR after this) 

WHAT IF

the original matchmaker wasn’t Director Lee fm TN BUTTTTT Yoo Hae Jin from CA? Since he previously acted with Jinnie in Pirates...?

imaginery conversation ...

while relaxing over a beer...

hae jin: So Bin, how old are you now...? Dating anyone now...?

binnie: I’m 36, Well now no, I dated here and there but it didn’t work out...

hae jin: what are you looking for in a woman?

binnie: well.... it changes but generally someone who loves life, passionate at what she does and shows me more to life

hae jin: hehe...If u want passionate then this lady I met on the set of pirates was SUPER passionate, she did action, all the fight scenes herself, got injured many times.. haha but she’s really sweet in person and really beautiful too... BUTTT I don’t know if she’s attached.. seemed very close to the other male lead

binnie: Son Ye Jin?

hae jin: yes, do you know her?

binnie: not really, only met at Pifan in 2014 but we didn’t talk. But yes, she’s definitely passionate about her craft, I saw a number of her movies and pretty amazed at her transformation.

hae jin: nice, good to get married soon. More energy for your kids.

binnie: yes... but until I find the right one, I won’t just want to settle...

wonder if it could be hae jin who planted a seed of hope into our dear binnies heart

—-

the Original BinJin 

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1