Quantcast

2 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

I think HB would also do a great job

Thanks for appreciating and respecting his work

1 hour ago, Babycake82 said:

I didn't mean anything about my post. I just want to hear Binnie speak in english too in his smart cf if ever there's a joint cf. I'm a BinJin fan. What's wrong with you? If he doesn't do the same, no problem. No pun intended dear. 

Are you watching his previous smart CF? Are you hearing him speak English too in that CF? The difference is not much lines, if you "compare to", right? Because you try/want to compare him, right? Binnie said he had some difficulty in a few lines, so why he chooses to not do the voice over, if you real Binjin fan, you know this exactly, then why you want him to do the same thing, even though you know he's having a difficulty in doing that, for what? to put him down? Just appreciated him dear, if you can't talk good about him, better don't say anything about him

• Unamused 7
  • Replies 25.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline: (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember’ VIP Pre

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

12 hours ago, Woobin Go said:

Antis are attacking yejin again.. poor people.. making new accounts on twitter just to bash her.. very cheap "rolling eyes" and also insulting yejin in her ig account using their bias picture.. they are everywhere! how pathetic... but whatever they say against her don't matter because they will never change the fact that yejin is a good woman and never involve in any scandal... She had a good reputation and a decent woman...

"A good woman can be a man's best investment"

Cheers to the antis whoever they are..its just fully sign of their deep insecurities to jin since ye jin is undeniebly rockIng the world via her talents, skills, very charming face and great characterestic. These  wholessome personalities of her   are  rare to find in a woman.. Her foundations as an actress and as an individual cannot be easily shaken even antis keep on throwing rocks against her. Actually, the more antis thrown stones to jinnie, the more jinnie becomes famous and Hyun Bin will loves her more.., since out of curiosity, people will search who jinnie is. I myself became curious about jin and upon knowing her, i became a great fan of her. i started to do comparisons and i can say, she's uncomparable. 

Hyun Bin on the other side for sure knows and awares who  ye jin is in the film industry. They know each other - their accomplishments and avhievements. I never believe that hyun bin will dump jinnie and rejump again to that sour previous relationship 11 years ago. . Many years have past,  many things happened ..Hyun Bin had a recent failed relationship, so as the other one..choices and types vary, feelings change and priorities. Hyun Bin's priority this time is his happiness..And his happiness are his career, family, and of course his wife Eun Jin Son Kim..

Hyun Bin's English is very good. It is not arguable and questionable. Case closed.

Looking forward to BinJins joint smart commercial. It will destroy smart internet hehe..Go smart giga life..

• Like 16
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, Halinakorea said:

I never believe that hyun bin will dump jinnie and rejump again to that previous relationship 11 years ago.

I agree!  knowing they are on the conservative side, I don’t believe he or his parents, would approve of a divorced woman.

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 6
  • Unamused 3
5 hours ago, CheckDM said:

Thanks for appreciating and respecting his work

Are you watching his previous smart CF? Are you hearing him speak English too in that CF? The difference is not much lines, if you "compare to", right? Because you try/want to compare him, right? Binnie said he had some difficulty in a few lines, so why he chooses to not do the voice over, if you real Binjin fan, you know this exactly, then why you want him to do the same thing, even though you know he's having a difficulty in doing that, for what? to put him down? Just appreciated him dear, if you can't talk good about him, better don't say anything about him

So funny how things turned so bad just because of what i said. I swear to God i didn't mean anything. It's you who took it against me. I didn't say anything bad against Binnie. And what are you saying i like to compare? I am new here. Created my account last june but decided to unlurk this month and post. I am shocked how you overreact to things and put words into my mouth. I love BinJin so much. Don't be a bully and paranoid. We are all equal here. Don't you want other fans/shippers to join in this forum? 

Seems it's you who is just a Binnie fan. I hope i'm wrong. Don't overreact! Chill!

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
6 hours ago, Woobin Go said:

Antis are attacking yejin again.. poor people.. making new accounts on twitter just to bash her.. very cheap (rolling eyes) and also insulting yejin in her ig account using their bias picture.. they are everywhere! how pathetic... but whatever they say against her don't matter because they will never change the fact that yejin is a good woman and never involve in any scandal... She had a good reputation and a decent woman...

"A good woman can be a man's best investment"

They are bitter, if you are happy you don't hate. They can't handle the fact that he loves her and he is by her side right now. I'm quite awer of few here who critic shippers. Rest assured that HB and SYJ are an item. Let them bid themselves across the wall. He is surely hers and she is busy preparing her birthday present with his family as they celebrate the end of quarantine. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
4 hours ago, Custo Barc said:

I agree!  knowing they are on the conservative side, I don’t believe he or his parents, would approve of a divorced woman.

Agree. Binnie has a good reputation and status in Korea. He won't do something that will tinted his image. Filipino fans of his past are the one pushing and insisting of that reconciliation. As if they know everything about koreans. They always connect like trees and animals. How funny is that? They can't even match solid and real receipts of BinJin.

I really hope Binnie is reading this and i heard from his fan he is lurking here. Binnie you are the only one who could put a stop to this. Stand with Ye-Jin and be proud. So the fans of your ex will leave Yejin alone. 

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
37 minutes ago, Sibongile Kgoahla said:

They are bitter, if you are happy you don't hate. They can't handle the fact that he loves her and he is by her side right now. I'm quite awer of few here who critic shippers. Rest assured that HB and SYJ are an item. Let them bid themselves across the wall. He is surely hers and she is busy preparing her birthday present with his family as they celebrate the end of quarantine. 

And while celebrating his birthday, both binjin and other members of the family sing and dance Shalalalala...Ignoring pressures brought by the antis and binjin winks each other's eyes .. Both are good in karaoke but i dont know if both are good in dancing. Just prepare our penny then and watch Bargaining once it comes out. Lets promote the movie instead rather than bickering . support Binnie's film so it will turn to be block buster.. Whether you are jins fan or binjin,  hope will support the movie...i am ye jin's fan but i will support HyunBin to the max' since he is Ye jin's husband..

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I remember the article in naver that family and colleagues of HB are hurt because of the rumors about past. I can't imagine the disappointment of his parents when they read the rumors about past.. i heard they are conservative hmm.. i think that's the reason why he made the fastest denial ever and that's the first time they released an article about the reaction of his family to the rumors.

HB : "it is happier to think about the future than the past"

• Like 13
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

Besides Yoon Mirae's I Love You OST we know was on her memo, I wonder what other songs Jinnie likes to listen too. We know her karoake song is Jane Hye Jin's One Late Night in 1994 which isn't the happiest of songs. It is quite a popular song a lot of people like to cover or sing it. She mentioned recently that she is listening to music while she is driving ^_^ I expect more upbeat and love songs are on her playlist now. Maybe more English songs she is listening too. No better way of learning English is singing English songs while driving ;)

Songs from this show's OST was recommended to me on Youtube. I really like this one:

Here's another English love song for them :lol:;)

:issohappy:

:foryou:

** I totally forgot about this Sara Bareilles' song and what was in that music video and how she helped 2 couples get engaged :lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
2 hours ago, Babycake82 said:

Agree. Binnie has a good reputation and status in Korea. 

They're On Top Of The World

baeksang6.jpg

Yes it happened fast the glance but everyone saw  the moment after:

baeksang2.jpg

:approves:

Hollywood, astronauts and space are featured in this :lol:

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
5 hours ago, Peony said:

If Korea have their buses carry Manyo and Mediheal advertisement with CLOY's HB and SYJ then another bus carried together again their Manyo/Mediheal adv pictures..... this is indirectly promoting also BinJin.

It only means.....they are accepted together !

Good point!  They must have gotten both SYJ’s and HB’s approvals for something like this since both are together in ONE picture ad - not two separate pictures/ads put side-by-side.  It’s like a joint CF!
  :wow1:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Love 4

Hello beautiful Octis ( sisters), Im back!! after long hiatus due to some personal matters, Im happy to tell that by God's Grace I succeeded!!:dorashakes:

@Babycake82 said Filipino fans of his past are the one pushing and insisting of that reconciliation. As if they know everything about koreans. They always connect like trees and animals. How funny is that? They can't even match solid and real receipts of BinJin.

Please I would appreciate if you refrain from generalizing Filipinos. I am sure there are only few who remain loyal to his past as I'm also sure that majority on this ship are Filipinos.. You could observe how Binjin is overwhelmingly love by them.. 

I appreciate your concern and love of BJ, but like you they  love our Binjin too..

Let's spread LOVE here my friend, and just enjoy our smooth sailing ship..

LOVE.. LOVE.. LOVE

:heartxoxo:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

The site just likes to write anything these days :lol: Definitely not making us uncomfortable? I mean the radio host that Binnie sent his letter to is her confirmed guest at the moment. Maybe there is more. Countdown to Binnie's birthday and her fan meeting begin! Since it is this week! I would love to be in Seoul or anywhere else to see all the Binnie ads that fans have put up for him. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

They're On Top Of The World

Yes it happened fast the glance but everyone saw  the moment after:

Hollywood, astronauts and space are featured in this :lol:

When i saw BinJin in that picture holding one trophy ,  i was screamingly as loud as i can with an excitement since i got stressed with a lot of comments about that coldness..My mom who's on the other side of my room came and knock my head hardly thinking that am getting crazy. That picture of them actually made my heart pumps so fast that as if am in a racing car running with a speed of 120kph in a highway..Binjin that night were both stunningly gorgeous that stole the night with their great appearance.. And yes!  The way they hold that one trophy shows a couple vibe with a strong foundation of relationship that no trees and animals can blown it to fall. Actually that picture is one of their unforgetable moment of them aside from their future wedding photos to be shown. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 10