[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Guys do not mess with the other ship, apparently a member of the binjin Nation or although an SHK hater infiltrated announcing the marriage or rumors of the relationship of our babies the truth is not very clear because they deleted the message but it is given  to understand that...They got angry and although they call for calm, many have expressed wanting to get into our soompi thread with publications such as that Binnie feels ashamed of yejin (alleged interview he gave about the rumor of Binjin holding hands under the table  ).  Do not mess with the other ship, let's not cause war, in time we will see the results while we pray for our partner and wait for their confirmation.  More than anything this is a call for peace, we have confidence in our boat and let's focus on our journey, that, I love you:fullofhearts:

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@BinjinHome actually no one did it intentionally..A fellow shipper from our MT accidentally posted in their thread about YJ's ig update cause just like everyone else ,she got excited..It is a mistake and can happen sometimes.. Plus it was just regarding her IG update and nothing else..No shading of other actors.

People having an ounce of common sense should figure out the difference between a troll and a long time Soompi member in Binjin thread.

• Like 13
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Wiggle 1

I promised myself that i will only post something when Binjin announces. But i cannot take it anymore. I could not believe the kind of evil that the other fandom has been throwing at Son Ye Jin. I honestly fear for her life as these forces of evil could actually do her harm. I have been working at the local entertainment industry and i have seen war. But nothing like this. This is a whole new level of hate. Has anyone ever reported these antis to yejin's agency? I don't know exactly how k ent works, but if our local artists are treated like that, then my god, the legal team will be up their noses.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 7

2 hours ago, Whitecheddarpopcorn said:

I promised myself that i will only post something when Binjin announces. But i cannot take it anymore. I could not believe the kind of evil that the other fandom has been throwing at Son Ye Jin. I honestly fear for her life as these forces of evil could actually do her harm. I have been working at the local entertainment industry and i have seen war. But nothing like this. This is a whole new level of hate. Has anyone ever reported these antis to yejin's agency? I don't know exactly how k ent works, but if our local artists are treated like that, then my god, the legal team will be up their noses.

Wait... is this on twitter? 

4 minutes ago, FatedOneNK said:

Wait... is this on twitter? 

Yes but please don't ask me for links or screenshots because i did not bother keeping/tracking them.

My only wish is, if we could protect binjin at all cost and report these losers who malign YJ on a daily basis. I don't engage in fanwars either but i take note of these names and do my part.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

Hyun Bin's girlfriend is Son Ye Jin period. Binjin antis can count the stars ,  clouds, squirels, trees, dogs, ...they can even say that jin is fun of media plays, users,  etc...etccc....who cares.. As far as i know , Bin anD Jin are enjoying eating that cake with picture of them..Hyun Bin eats the half part where jinnie is and jinnie.eats the part where binnie is. Both are adorable in that cake..how much more in personal?. many anniversaries being celebrated ithis september...what a comemoration they have  haf since The Negotiation Days..?As the other says here, we are now receiving cakes, no more crumbs..again! Even without verbal confirmation, the girlfriend of hyun bin since 2 yrs ago is Son Ye jin..call me delulu? Am ok with itt..

Agreed! I just notice SYJ posted her update on SEPTEMBER given that she received those when? Is this a clue? Or just a coincidence? :kiss_wink:

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 hours ago, eLizza said:

@BinjinHome en realidad nadie lo hizo intencionalmente ... Un compañero de nuestro MT publicó accidentalmente en su hilo sobre la actualización de ig de YJ porque, al igual que todos los demás, se emocionó ... Es un error y puede suceder a veces ... Además, solo se trataba de ella Actualización de IG y nada más ... Sin sombreado de otros actores.

Las personas que tengan un poco de sentido común deberían descubrir la diferencia entre un troll y un miembro de Soompi desde hace mucho tiempo en el hilo de Binjin.

6 hours ago, Whitecheddarpopcorn said:

Me prometí a mí mismo que solo publicaría algo cuando Binjin lo anuncie. Pero no puedo soportarlo más. No podía creer el tipo de maldad que el otro fandom le ha estado lanzando a Son Ye Jin. Sinceramente, temo por su vida, ya que estas fuerzas del mal en realidad podrían hacerle daño. He estado trabajando en la industria del entretenimiento local y he visto la guerra. Pero nada como esto. Este es un nivel completamente nuevo de odio. ¿Alguien ha denunciado alguna vez estos antis a la agencia de yejin? No sé exactamente cómo funciona k ent, pero si nuestros artistas locales son tratados así, entonces, Dios mío, el equipo legal estará en sus narices.

I am a faithful binjin member, the truth has been for a short time soompi, this is not about talking about XYZ but to maintain La Paz, if whoever did it was by mistake it is understandable, I do not judge it, but they took it the wrong way and wanted  get into our thread, this is to keep La Paz, not to look at the other ship, exactly I call us to see our own route that looks totally beautiful and as for the news of the shame and that, I only said what  they believe, with articles like this they want to annoy us.  Anyway, let's go our way and keep the peace:issohappy:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Interesting what Park Nae Rae is asking :lol: She knows that HB was laughing and reacted a certain way at her during Baeksang since Son Dam Bi brought it up post Baeksang in their talk show.  I see why she wants to talk more about.. I mean everyone saw :P Plus she was talking to Jinnie before she walked away to her position on stage. Where we thought it looked like she pointed up at Binnie :lol: - We thought she realized he went the row above. 

Who knows what everyone else saw when they were getting ready to take the Baeksang Award photo on stage. 

baeksang3.jpg

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1