[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

14 hours ago, Peony22 said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

It past midnight but i cannot go to sleep without sharing my experience of serendipity of Binjin strike me tonight. It is quite lenghty but please all bear with me..:)

I'm currently watching Kdrama to make me overcome the post Cloy syndrome which eventually over a month now..but i keep  dropping almost  2 Kdrama because it didnt match my expectation.I think some of you can relate  to me, not until i come across this drama entitled "About Time"of Lee Sang yoon and Lee Sung Kyung .. It was fantasy romance drama and promising too.Iam enjoying it first.. Not until ep 2.. Were the character of LSK imitating leading lady of a Drama and guess what it was Son Ye jin !!!her attaire from personal taste and her infamouse drinking from the movie of AMTR and they even mentioned her name there!! And i was so surprise and guess it was coincidence first but  i keep on thinking  what if HyunBin will be there or will be mentioned too still  keeping me skeptical that it will happen.. So i finish the ep.2 thinking of SYJ along the way...haha ..So looking forward to the EP 3 at exactly 5mins whoosh..guess what !! the the name of the father of LSK in the drama  is choi...TAE PYUNG!!! And i was Like  NO!! i will never move on on Cloy hahaha... As if the universe give me a taste of destinity of these BINJIN!!! ..logically this drama aired from May-June 2018 basically HB and YJ already met. Do not know if South Korea ent or the writter also a shipper of this two beautiful soulmate:).or it was purely serendipity..imagine there are lot of Korean actors why both of their name were mentioned!! and even the title of this drama is trolling me as if it is ABOUT Time hahaha my dellusional mind is in action again:)

In addition "ABout Time"is also under TVN...

Now i do not know if i can still continue this Drama, cos the moment i watch it Binjinserendipity is popping to my braincells!!

PS: in the subtitle it was the translated name.Taepyung and Son yejin

I have screen shots of this but i do not know how to put it here..

Nevertheless  i can sleep deeply  now that i share it to all binjin lovers like me:) 

I hope you got to sleep finally. Thank you! I had a great laughter relating with your haunting syndrome. Hehe! This is so hilarious because it's true. Don't worry, the conspiracy of love is the wind blowing to move this ship until it docks. All clear... ahem... Full speed ahead! (said the captain)

:whee!!:

• Like 8
  • Love 4

15 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

...I feel this fantasy of mine is close to what happened simply because of how he stared at her at TN promotions and during their CLOY promotional videos. His stares were  of a man in love and overcame major struggles to attain the love of his woman. His stares seemed to say, 'I can't believe she is mine'. Anyways, I will try to share my fantasies of SYJ's point of view at another time. I am glad I can freely express them in a forum where there are people like me who would understand them and not think I am nuts.

• Like 6
  • Unamused 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

I watched the TN BTS and I conclude that during the TN shooting, HB was already "crushing" on YJ.  I know HB was still in a relationship with KSR but I believe the relationship was already doomed during the TN shooting. 

I agree. At one of his interviews, he said he expected a “sensitive” actress (if translation is correct) and what he found was a bubbly, happy person and he was glad. So he was surprised! SYJ has a vivacious personality and that tends to attract quiet and sensitive men.

What about we add to this conversation thread: since we all know (in our hearts) that they are a couple, what would you do to celebrate when it is confirmed??

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

On 8/12/2020 at 4:23 PM, TotoroSY said:

This is the most beautiful fanmade picture of Binjin Married that I have seen so far. Yejin is wearing a dress similar to her gorgeous red carpet at 2015 Busan (my fav look of YJ) and HB is similar to his 2020 Baeksang charismatic appearance. What a STUNNING COUPLE!!

Credit mr_mrsbinjin at Insta

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDxnvkmpyXx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

They really really look gooood together..OMG. This must be happened soon. How I love thee. BinJin forever and ever AMEN. The super power couple of all time. I repeat, SUPErR POWER COUPLE. Oh! BinJin crash landing on LOVE....Sealed that no one could harm them nor separate them. Not even the the animals, trees, fruits, flowers or anything that clinging with them. What a charm and vibes? Woohoo.. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

@BLurBLur I only got up to episode 2 of the show. I wanted to find out what exactly happens in the show when the song played :wub:

Also Spellbound was funnier the second time :lol:

When they officially became a couple, the first thing LMK says is we should go on a trip. Also mentions hiking.. Also in the movie they got a couple's phone plan :lol: then I was like maybe while hb and syj were in LA they went hiking at Griffith Park. Also in the movie, they had this whole moment at the airport which I now find even more funnier because LMK doesn't want her to leave but she leaves anyways but because of what happens on the plane, it detours.. So she is back.. She actually didn't get to leave :lol:

:heart4:

classic.jpg

• Like 9