[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I realized SYJ's favorite movie is also Life is Beautiful (but she wasn't at the premiere Binnie was at I don't think as there are no pics in here thread lol) - then again Binnie only had video footage from that premiere I believe. 

Also this was apparently taken at October 13 2010 PIFF? (or maybe it was just posted on SYJ thread that day :lol:) - original article no longer works. So I can't double check the date lol.

Also realize she was at PIFF for 7-8 days lol. So maybe she saw Late Autumn? 

5078836728_cc7204a80a_z.jpg

It made me think of her recent Jennyhouse hahaa

syjrebak.jpg

:heart4:

They're both in this highlight reel lol. The dress she wore back then is Valentino.

Her interview in May 2011 with Gong Hyung Jin's Cine Town

GHJ: How long has it been since you've loved? a really long time?

SYJ: No

GHJ: Do you have a boyfriend now?

SYJ: No. Of course, I want to have a fiery love too. Sometimes I want to have a comfortable love and other times, even though I'm in the movie-making business, I want to experience a movie-kind of love.

GHJ: Movie love doesn't exist in real life

SYJ: It doesn't? Why not?

GHJ: you're the girl who has everything, you can't have that too

SYJ: I don't have everything..

• Like 8
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5

On 8/13/2020 at 1:58 PM, lovebirds said:

YJ is spot by a fan at a golf course today.

The couple who play golf together :wub:

Same hobby :rolleyes: Golf is not easy and takes almost all day to play.

#Ingolfwetrust

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I never heard of this. HB waited for SYJ after their filming day in CLOY, but never heard of him doing this during TN. He could not have courted her during TN, because he had a girlfriend. I do not think he is the cheater type nor would SYJ like a cheater.

i understand it was during the reshoot of  TN around April 2018 where HB was reported to wait for YJ to finish her scenes. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Matching. K2 Feb 26 2013 & Wildrose March 30 2013 :lol:

7f35e05499b3522e9381f1eccbc876a4.jpg

20130330154050191.jpg

2013/2014

20130311001687_0.jpg

Spoiler

BheZIcTCAAAVPvE.jpg

Also from October 2013

What if I didn't come to Seoul to become an actress?", or "What if I wasn't Son Ye-jin but just Son Eon-jin?"

"I think I've done nothing but work in a way. Was I too precious? I'm sure I've become leisure able and comfortable in my early 30's now. I want to get married at some points but sometimes not. I do think I want to be a good wife and mother. Most of my friends and people near me have gotten married. If I wasn't an actress I would be in Daegu and would have become a regular housewife with children".

And Binnie wasn't famous he would be a policeman :) 

OMG she is just like me in school. Aww :wub: Binnie was similar too :lol:

She also said that she started having more celeb friends after 2010.. She really hang out with people before 

Actress Son Ye Jin reminisced about her school days in an interview under the ‘Star King’ segment in the October 13th episode of MBC TV entertainment program ‘Section TV Entertainment’.

Son Ye Jin said, “I was a quiet and introverted student then, and would often be shivering when I was giving presentations. I was the quiet one at school. I never studied hard, nor have an inclination towards playing. I was just a student who loved eating spicy rice cakes.”

From the same time lol:

"ideal type is someone with whom I can have continuous / endless conversations"

“Your ideal type? I like people who can constantly talk. Most women like to communicate. And I want you to feel interest in your tone. You say, ‘Ah different and uh different.’ I like the guy who knows the difference. It's very difficult. haha."

:approves:They're pretty much in their own world filming CLOY lol

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 10
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

On 8/13/2020 at 11:21 PM, ElectricHearts said:

Matching. K2 Feb 26 2013 & Wildrose March 30 2013 :lol:

2013/2014

Also from October 2013

And Binnie wasn't famous he would be a policeman :) 

OMG she is just like me in school. Aww :wub: Binnie was similar too :lol:

She also said that she started having more celeb friends after 2010.. She really hang out with people before 

From the same time lol:

"ideal type is someone with whom I can have continuous / endless conversations"

They're pretty much in their own world filming CLOY lol

Imagine if these two dated or at least hang out in their 20s, they would enjoy hiking, mountain climbing, biking, paragliding, zip lining together as they're both energetic and active. Now in their late 30s they do golfing, checkers, playing RM and eating (LoL)...they still enjoy together though.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Cinderella #8 said:

Imagine if these two dated or at least hang out in their 20s, they would enjoy hiking, mountain climbing, biking, paragliding, zip lining together as they're both energetic and active. Now in their late 30s they do golfing, checkers, playing RM and eating (LoL)...they still enjoy together though.

And their visual look! OMG!.aaww

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

On 8/13/2020 at 9:20 AM, Intuition1 said:

I often thought of SYJ’s initial impression on HB. From what we know, she noticed him and followed his work for a long time. In my imagination, she thought he was handsome and talented, but never thought of him as a potential mate. She might have had a crush on him in the early 2000s, but thought he was too different from her. For example, he was open with the public about the women he dated, and she never told the public about her boyfriends. He seemed the serious and silent type that lacked a sense of humor. When opportunities came for them to work together, she was excited to work with him. But when he declined to do the project, she might have been disappointed. She might have thought he did not like the scenario or something else. But as he continued to reject other offers, it is possible she could have taken it personally. Thoughts could have run in her mind like, ‘what is his problem? Why does he not want to work with me?’  Then, TN offer came, and she was sure he would never accept it. First, because the character was an antagonist, a villain, which is a type of character he had never done. Second, she expected he would continue to reject projects she was in. To her surprise he accepted this project. This might have made her more curious as to the reason he accepted this character, and to finally see how he worked. At the time, HB was just a colleague to her. She was used to working with handsome and talented men. Plus, he had a girlfriend, so the possibility of a romantic relationship with him did not cross her mind.  She is the type of actress who understands how inhabiting the character can fog an actors’ emotions and make them believe they are in love with their co-stars as the characters are in love. For this reason, she never dated her co-stars and never took seriously their flirtations or confessions of love towards her. With HB, she did not have to worry about this. He had a girlfriend and their characters were not in love. To add, they did not even work in the same space for most of the filming. The few times they met outside of filming; they were with the director brainstorming on how to overcome the unusual way they were filming. She could have had a few glimpses of his personality during those sessions. As she said in interviews, she noticed they had a lot in common and how funny he was. After finishing their film, she had other projects and other actors to get to know. She might have been glad to have finally worked with him, but nothing more than that. A few months later, she heard the news he had broken up with his girlfriend. I wonder what she thought of when she heard this. He was not a possibility before, but what about now? Did she allow herself to think of him? How did she feel meeting him again when they were completing their film? He was single after all. I think she knew she was attracted to him but did not think he was attracted to her. She might have tried to control herself around him and not stare at him. She is well versed in masking her emotions, so she might have acted disinterested. But as they had meals together and talked more in depth about their values, careers and worldview, she could not contain how attracted she was with him. He was her twin in many ways. He got her and she got him. She might have wondered how was this possible. She had never met anyone who understood her so well and she understood them so well.  The conversations were flowing so easily. They easily laughed and enjoyed spending time together. It is possible other men were courting her around this time. She might have wondered why suddenly so many guys wanted to date her, but then she might have remembered her interview months before when she told the reported men were not asking her out. As a logical woman, she could have thought of seriously considering all the guys who asked her out. She knew it was hard for them to do take this step, so the least she could do is to not dismiss them.  After all, she was at a time in her life she wanted to find the one. And possibly, HB had not yet confessed to her, but she had more time for him than the other guys. She knew she enjoyed spending time with him more than anyone. Even more than with her friends. After some time, he finally asked her if she was dating anyone. Surprised and nervous, she could have said no, but did not dare ask him why he posed the question. But after thinking a bit, she might have told him she was considering several guys who were courting her. She could have said this to see if he was interested in her. His reaction made it clear to her he liked her, but not ready to tell her. By this time, they had built a friendship. SYJ’s thinking would go between believing he liked her to doubting he liked her. I imagine she could have talked with her closest friends about the different guys and asked for their opinion, but I doubt she would have told them about HB. He was too close to her heart and did not know they would ever be together. She knew she had fallen in love with him and wondered if this is a one-sided love. She might have thought she found the one, but he might never be hers. Then, one day he confessed he had feelings for her and wanted to know if she shared the same feelings. She might have felt like her heart could explode as her heart raced so fast. She could have thought, ‘was this reality? Am I dreaming?’ Excitedly, she might have answered him, ‘I feel the same way’. I believe they started dating around the end of her drama SITR. Unfortunately, both were too busy to be together after their confessions. They looked forward to the promotions of their film to have time together.  So, it makes sense how excited they were at the promotions. They finally had time to be together. And the rest is history.

Omg i love to read this thread keep writing please

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

On 8/12/2020 at 5:58 PM, Choisamsook said:

Don't worry Chingu, there is always a first time for everything, back in May,  my friends also wonder  why i have been seem inactive on Instagram, little did they know i’m entering binjin universe And I haven't found the exit gate yet, 

@Choisamsook Wow you basically summed up all my thoughts (and mostly all of us here) in such a funny and comical way!! I had a great time laughing :cries3:

Edited by Pink_hearts
  • Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 8/13/2020 at 8:20 AM, Intuition1 said:

I often thought of SYJ’s initial impression on HB. From what we know, she noticed him and followed his work for a long time. In my imagination, she thought he was handsome and talented, but never thought of him as a potential mate.

@Intuition1 I am always curious about how it all started from YJ side, as HB was just so openly said about his admiration to YJ and the "legendary stares" said it all lol. But YJ is very good at concealing her feelings and she is just so friendly with everyone that it is hard to read her. I had a few theories about this, but you wrote them all too well, even to the point that I didnt even think of it. Love reading your thoughts about YJ and HB side. Makes my heart jumping up and down :highonflowers:

• Like 14