[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Peony said:

In fact, in all the interviews i have read, she rarely talked about her family or friends unless asked directly.

It depends on flow of stories, questions asked during interviews, but she does talk about her family and friends during interviews. She has also shared her family photos of a holiday trip/ shared photos with her friends on IG.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hope to get to see the interview soon. Glad people are sharing what she said but they're people like me who missed it lol. Not sure why they had to have a private viewing party especially since her team hasn't approve it yet 

What exactly does her team need to approve though? Jinnie knows what she said and did that day lol 

I love she says spending quality time with people I love ^_^she could have always worded it different lol like friends and family lol but she didn't say that either haha  It reminds me how when Binnie did bodyluv interview he changed his answer a bit too on his small moment of happiness lol. He changes it to drink beer and watch movie after coming home from work lol. I wonder why :wub:

:heart4:

• Like 17
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

hey i have a question, i read on somewhere that YJ hides her actual total net worth,

It is weird when she's not included in the highest paid actress,

is it true? i mean long time ago, she used to be highest paid actress too

MSTeam does not play media.

SYJ is still among the highest paid actress for K-drama.

Moreover she received US$ 1 million for her CF with Marie in 2015.

• Like 19
  • Awesome 2

On 8/10/2020 at 3:20 PM, mdlovesbinjin said:

Now I can't help but imagine him coming home to her after a day's work. Then they wrap the day up by sitting on the couch, him drinking beer (and her - coffee), while watching a movie. Since they love their quality time so much. 

Seriously though, they are a part of my evening prayers. I hope their relationship grows stronger every day.

:lol: well they drink their americanos in the morning. 

So when he comes back from work (especially when he is busy filming Bargaining later), she is also joining him with drinking beer too ;) Besides watching movie :lol: Gotta fit the late night date night into his schedule ;)

:heart4:

:elated:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 8/10/2020 at 3:07 PM, ElectricHearts said:

Hope to get to see the interview soon. Glad people are sharing what she said but they're people like me who missed it lol. Not sure why they had to have a private viewing party especially since her team hasn't approve it yet 

What exactly does her team need to approve though? Jinnie knows what she said and did that day lol 

I love she says spending quality time with people I love ^_^she could have always worded it different lol like friends and family lol but she didn't say that either haha  It reminds me how when Binnie did bodyluv interview he changed his answer a bit too on his small moment of happiness lol. He changes it to drink beer and watch movie after coming home from work lol. I wonder why :wub:

Yes I remembered HB said small moments of happiness at the swoon interview is drinking beer, but at bodyluv interview he changes it to drink beer and watch movie after coming home from work. I remember SYJ likes watching movie before sleeping, as she said at TVB interview.

and at GRAZIA interview at 2018 ask fo her new interest, her answer is drinking beer. May be just only my delulu, but the habits is almost the same..lol

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3