[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 8/14/2020 at 5:21 PM, Restless_Hearts said:

Remember our friendly restaurant ahjumma? 

Seems she want's to confirm that our close friends dropped by to eat at her resto... :eating:

With other staff and crew though...

but still...

you guessed it...

ICBM

this reminded me of HB's answer when he was asked during the TN promo on what does he loves to eat with soju - samgyupsal and fried kimchi 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Watching THE CLASSIC now with our Queen...

I do wonder if Binnie and our Queen watched it together while dating.. she was so gorgeously sweet here....

No wonder shes the Nation's First Love

I wonder if CLOY scriptwriter took some of the parts from this show...

The lonely girl walking in the museum as she looks across the one she likes, walking with another girl.....(CLASSIC)

The bodyguard looking wistfully at his love walking with her ex-fiance ... (CLOY)

Her playing the piano... totally reminds me of RJH.....

and her beautiful expressive eyes that the men in Korea fell in love with.... and our Binnie gets to lovingly gaze into these eyes.....

I believe he has had a crush on her for years and finally in 2017 till now... you get to BE with your crush!!!

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

On 8/14/2020 at 5:21 PM, Restless_Hearts said:

Remember our friendly restaurant ahjumma?

Seems she want's to confirm that our close friends dropped by to eat at her resto... :eating:

With other staff and crew though...

but still...

you guessed it...

ICBM

#InAhjummaWeTrust :lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics/videos! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Wiggle 1

On 8/14/2020 at 7:18 PM, celest1al said:

Regarding this post,

This is not the right translation! “왔다 갔다” is the part they’re translating to “back and forth.” But that phrase in this context just means they “came and left/went” or even “stopped by.” Basically they were only there once. Haha. I did correct the poster by commenting on their post, but it looks like news travels fast :lol:

I feel like a bearer of bad news when I come and make translation corrections, but I just don’t want people to be hopeful with the wrong things. 

Good news is, they've eaten at multiple places together because they told us with their own words and there have been confirmed sightings. :D

No, I am glad you did! I would hate for inaccurate accounts to be repeated in the media and for HB/SYJ to deny.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

I found something random lol..:loolz:

i was watching this 

and realized msteam used the same music but theirs is the longer version 

Yea MSTEAM music stuck in my brain. that I immediately recognized it when watching that brief greeting for Hyde Jekyll Me :lol:

• Like 11
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Peony22 said:

Im hoping before this year will end they will announce  their dating relationship or marriage.

For that is the ultimate vaccine that can cure this binjin syndrome...i want to be cure already:)..Pls Tae-pyung and Eon jin cure Us..all..

#BinJinforever

@Peony22 I was the same way too until about July (?)  when HB left for Jordan. My cure--- Dinner Mates. Before anyone tells to delete my post, let me say that there is a BINJIN and CLOY connection. The leads are Song Seung-Heon (Summer Scent w. SYJ), and Seo Ji-Hye (Dan in CLOY and HB"s costar in "Rampant"). There are also a couple CLOY references and aside from Ji-hye, Yoon Se-ri  Asst is also in this drama. 

I'm still shipping BINJIN but now I'm also shipping the DM couple. Lots of similarities btw. LOL. :heart::heart::heart:Stay safe, ALL!

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

@ElectricHearts Ahhh the Vogue photoshoot!I can't believe we're celebrating anniversaries of photoshoots, but here we are. I edited the 2 photos (where the other person's hands are in the forefront) back in January and it's been my home screen ever since. I'm not changing it until they get married... :phew:

Also it's been pretty hot where I live so this was extremely fitting with the weather and the Vogue shoot... :lol:

• Like 11
  • Love 6

3 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

@ElectricHearts The video of Hyde and Jekyll was very interesting. What stood out to me was how they pronounce Hyde and Jekyll. They say Hyda and Jekylla. I guess Koreans like to add the a to words.

Not exactly. The Korean alphabet for foreign words with no direct translation relies on the closest sounds the word makes. 하이드 지킬, 나 is the korean title. 나  is the Korean way to refer to ones self.   "ha-i-deu ji-ki-l, na".

If they were referring to the characters alone then it might make sense but the characters aren't real so it would weird to give them titles like Hyde-ah.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1