[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Since @ElectricHearts mentioned The Classic recently I decided to rewatch it after watching it years ago and the topic of coincidence and fate was brought up. I know this probably has been talked about ready but why does everything remind me of BinJin? :bawling: Just like the movie I don’t think our couple meeting is a coincidence it’s definitely fate that brought them together. If it was once or twice then I’ll believe it’s coincidence but the fact that they have been at the same place at the same time so many times in the past but missed each other by a small margin because fate said that it’s not time for them to meet yet. I really feel that they are meant to be together since the beginning but fate said wait a little longer so that we can see them become a couple that dominates the world. I just love seeing so many precious BinJin moments that happened in real life that also happens to be in their past works when they didn’t even know of each other’s existence yet.  Maybe this was the plan all along, it was a sign from above that these two are endgame, they might not know it at that time but everything they say/do are connected in a way (which is why their views on fate, destiny and coincidence as well as true love are exactly the same) and will only feel complete once they meet each other. If this is not fate then I don’t know what is.

Spoiler

692-F3648-F4-E6-4-B95-B528-70-D90-E65771
6799-B249-EBE1-46-C8-AFCD-93-BF8997-BFB9

• Like 13
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I often thought of SYJ’s initial impression on HB

A potential shipperfic writer, I think.

Yes, HB declined one project with her (not so much screen time as she normally plays dominant roles in her movies I guess) but she got surprised to know HB accepted his first villain role in TN. When they did Swoon Compliment, they already knew each other (in a relationship) for a long time, so they watched each other projects.

According to an article, HB waited for YJ after he had finished shooting of TN (he normally goes home immediately after work), so he courted her from very early in my opinion.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Wiggle 1

10 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@BLurBLur I only got up to episode 2 of the show. I wanted to find out what exactly happens in the show when the song played 

The song was played in the scene where JIS is in his car leaving to move back to his house... GHJ hid at the backseat and use her phone to express how she feels because she feels sad that he is moving and would cry if she talks to him.. she basically displayed a few messages through her phone to say what JIS should do after he moves....

1. Meet her every Friday as what they have agreed (since they are not staying in the same place anymore)

2. Eat well

3. Sleep well

:please:

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Binjin Shoppers!! GO do this Binjin QUIZ! You will be smiling and laughing as you do it, and feel so happy haha!!

This quiz is so fun..... there is no way you don't have a smile on your face when you are answering the questions...

:fun:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

What  a heartwarming piece, @Intuition1

Ialways wondered about her IG post dated 5 August 2017.  This was when they wrapped filming for TN.  The Google translation is " I'm sorry for the blunt actor who cannot express".  Blunt was a description always given to HB.  I did ask @celest1alabout the translation and she thinks SYJ might have been referring to herself.  He was still in a relationship so there was really nothing much they could do even of there was very strong attraction for each other.  I would like to think they kept in touch as colleagues and that they moved around a very tight circle of friends .  As @ElectricHeartshas mentioned, she feels that even if the announcement of the break up of HB's relationship was made in December, that relationship was long done and gone (A side delulu note:  When KSR found out HB accepted the role and that he would be working with SYJ, she probably had the inkling that this is it for her, that she knew he would fall for SYJ)

While busy with their respective projects, they must have had time to check on how each other was doing.  Fate and destiny really played a hand as they had to do a re-shoot.  This is clearly a relationship that was slow and steady.  I feel HB pursued her, working his way through her heart by proving he was worth it. 

I always thought the Ferragamo bag was a coincidence, but I really feel it was thought of.  A bag is not a romantic gift but he probably knew she likes hand bags so when he went to Milan for the Ferragamo Spring Summer show,  he must have seen the bag as it was featured in the show and decided to get that for her to send the message that he thought of her.

She responds by using the bag at the Rampant premiere (SYJ is more into Hermes and Chanel and yet she used his gift for this special occasion). 

When April re-shoot came to be, their friendship had  already blossomed, leading to that mutual understanding ,  plans were made to meet in Europe as their schedules seem to jibe.  And he brings his camera, the one he says was the most romantic thing he has done. 

Exactly my assumption. It was a slow but steady "close friend" relationship. And the LA grocery shopping was the major turning point in which we can deduct that they got into another level of closeness.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

What do you guys think about why HB finally agreed to work with YJ in TN, though it is his first villain role on screen. Some actors are afraid of breaking their images on screen, so they may never accept to play a villain role.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

I never heard of this. HB waited for SYJ after their filming day in CLOY, but never heard of him doing this during TN. He could not have courted her during TN, because he had a girlfriend. I do not think he is the cheater type nor would SYJ like a cheater.

I've heard of that. But it was written by a tabloid news so others did not take that seriously. But in my country, the most reliable source of rumors come from tabloid newspapers. Hahaha. At least that's a newspaper, not from fan sites. Hahaha. 

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 3

34-F046-CD-49-A1-46-C4-ADC7-D838-A452-DC

CE39038-A-B785-4-C4-B-BFCA-9-B9-BDD64-F2

Every time I see these pictures.... I'm reminded of a song I really loved from way back...

cue Closer You and I background music...

...Just can't forget the picture of your smile 
'Coz everytime I close my eyes 
You come alive

The closer I get to touching you 
The closer I get to loving you 
Give it a time 
Just a little more time 
We'll be together 
Every little smile 
That special smile 
The twinkle in your eye 
In a little while...

• Like 7
  • Love 16

2 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Interesting. What tabloids reported this and in what country?

I thought it was more to go out eating and drinking with the director to discuss the movie and hence he had to wait for her to finish and vice versa. The director  had mentioned that they went out to eat and drink to get to know each other more due to the unusual way of filming. It didn’t mean they were dating - more getting to know each other in order to make the movie better. And the rest is history.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 5

7 minutes ago, NonKoreanMango said:

I thought it was more to go out eating and drinking with the director to discuss the movie and hence he had to wait for her to finish and vice versa. The director  had mentioned that they went out to eat and drink to get to know each other more due to the unusual way of filming. It didn’t mean they were dating - more getting to know each other in order to make the movie better. And the rest is history.

Not sure tabloid news was a reliable source, also considering the original news could have been distorted upon translation from Korean, I tend to believe what they have voiced out themselves in interviews. They told audiences that they became close when the promotion of TN kicked off then let them be.

And about the part of HB rejected working with YJ before TN, I do think that is a norm in the industry. Actors choosing their upcoming works is not only based on who the co-stars are, there are way more factors that they need to take into account as well. Being a renownedly professional actress who was in her second decade of the career, YJ understood very well how the industry worked and definitely would not take it personally if one actor rejected the offer of working with her.

• Like 19
  • Insightful 4

My Binjin heart is so happy to hear all your thoughts, comments, opinions, speculations, illusions, and slips of the tongue regarding BinJin. :wub:

To be honest, I don’t care at all about other ships or fandoms, or other celebrities, really. I think we’re all mature adults here, and we all know that much of what is discussed, while some are based on interviews and facts we pick up here and there, are all speculations. Products of our delulu imaginations. And I think there’s nothing wrong with that, as long as we make it clear that what we are saying is our opinion, or a figment of our wild imagination, and not a fact.

We are shipping celebrities we don’t know IRL, folks! Let’s not be too uptight about it and instead enjoy the ride and look forward to that day when we get the confirmation we’ve been itching for. Meanwhile, let’s be nice to each other. To each their own. If you don’t agree with someone’s opinion or delusion, move on, scroll down. It’s ok. We can agree to disagree sometimes. :kiss_wink: 

• Like 17
  • Love 4