[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, CartPusherInLA said:

This post is totally off topic, but this is totally all about BinJin.  I would like to pay homage to one of the best FMVs on YT about BinJin ever made.  This is by bpwinces! (101 reasons to ship BinJin). 

I just found out that she has taken her whole channel down as she has moved on.  She has not left her followers to hung out and dry, she has an explanation as to why.  T

I cried buckets  as I was reading her farewell message.  This particular video was my go-to in my early days as a BinJin fan.  Much as I relied on Soompi for my daily BinJin fix, I also watched this video when i woke up and before I went to bed. For those who have not seen (highly doubt as that was a BinJin 101 video), it was mostly a re-hash of BTS, interviews, etc as to why she thought BinJin is a good ship to be in.  Trivia: the creator was on here  in the early days of this thread). Her content, editing as well as the use of a very haunting piece as background truly truly touched me to the core.  You can tell a lot of love and passion, coupled with her talent went to the making of the video.

I am so deep now into my love for my OTP, I think this is for life.  Knowing that one of the  reasons my belief had that strong foundation is now forever gone from YT seems really bittersweet.  I know it is archived somewhere but the creator has asked for it not to be shared and we have to respect that.  She had other FMVs in there as well of other dramas, but I do know she is one of us.  

Good luck to you, bpwinces!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for that sincere and heartfelt expression of your love for BinJin.  It has built my very own foundation and belief.

There are other very well made FMV and I do recommend the one by itsmelahlah- (Bashert),. Itsmelahlah is also an "alumna" of Soompi.  She used to be on this thread as well. 

Oh that’s why I coud not play her videos. Her videos, itsmeeh Lala and edelweiss98 are my favorite BJ videos to watch.  

• Like 6
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1

This is his June 2012 to his fans while he was in military :lol: Writer Park (and HB and SYJ) really incorporated a lot of their real (life and career) into the show lol

Hello

I am giving my regards to you in the early summer that is good for walk. I like something relatively simplistic and plain. The visible appearance is simple but it makes me lingering as times goes by. I'd like to challenge anything in the movie without hesitation, but it seems more inclined that I am not worried about the risk might face the unsuccessful results even if I take a consideration fully in acting. If I do my best, then I just let the worlds judge. I leave my pledge in June to be side you for a long time as a deep and simplistic actor.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDpTqPkpNS2/?utm_source=ig_embed

So I came across this video above and found the translation of HB addressing their rumours at the PC different from what I've watched (this version is extracted from the Korean media talking about it but shows the clip of him talking), particularly the line "...I've never been uncomfortable with her...". Whereas on Youtube the translation reads as "We laughed it off, it did not affect or inconvenience us in choosing work... we worked together and we were friends because of the work." or "...the rumour did not affect our decision to be on the show or make us uncomfortable".

Sooooo.... sorry if I'm putting you on the spot here but calling @celest1al, or maybe anyone else willing and able, can you pretty please help to clarify which one is more accurate! :please:

• Like 6
  • Shocked 2

This isn't new but I was watching this again and couldn't help but giggle since he didn't find himself cute and even in his old interviews back then he wouldnt even call himself handsome :lol: Jinnie calls him cute during TN promo period like how when you watch TN all of a sudden you find him cute (which is true :lol:) and then she says he is cute a few times while filming CLOY from the behind the scenes lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl4fXnwY5sE

Also I noticed the Yoon Mirae ost she loves and dated on Oct 13 2018 - from 2014 drama It's Ok, This is Love (is also from the same writer for .. that show Binnie was on :lol:) I decided to redact the drama title in my post. You can look it up and you will realize which show I am referring too lol. 

:heart4:

• Like 8

On 8/11/2020 at 2:59 AM, ElectricHearts said:

This joke really cracks me up. I just can't stop laughing. This picture is legendary and I extremely adore binjingrocery's sharp wit and sense of humor :lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • LOL 10

Cheers to BinJin Nation. :fiercebunny: Thank you to all of us here for giving our time viewing their latest smart signature cf's on youtube as it reaches 6.2mil views 1 week ago. Do continue to keep viewing guys as our way to show love and support for them. Good job shippers!!! 

And also don't lose your time to vote for the most kdrama favourite couple. Pls refer link below. Fighting!!! 

Besides that, Prayer for them too be always in our thoughts. They need that most. :thumbsup:

https://kingchoice.me/topic-most-favorite-korean-drama-couples-till-2020-close-august-31-1243.html

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2