[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

All I have to say after this new joint Smart venture is if the two aren’t dating, or engaged, or married they are certainly teasing us in a cruel way! Hahaha!! 
of course I would still love each of them, but seriously? 
BINJIN  for sure. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

This is funny I was looking up what My First First Love show is that Binnie is watching on the phone. It is 5 friends who move into a house together and 2 of the friends like each other :lol: Is this related to LA or something? :lol: - shopping with "acquaintances" 

I know Love Alarm keeps getting mentioned though for the episode titles they decide to show lol. That show synopsis is funny too :lol: 

Hwang Sun-Oh notices that his best friend Lee Hye-Young likes Kim Jo-Jo. Hwang Sun-Oh wants to know if his friend really likes her, so he kisses her.

I think Jane was just being nice when she used the term "friend" for HB :lol: As @binyeji says the episode titles are very revealing :lol:

Another video from zoom chat or was this posted already lol..

• Like 15
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, QueenieBee said:

@Cherie Cee I absolutely love that Twitter account! It's hilarious. I hope HB and SYJ confirm soon for the sake of that poor Twitter user ...how monotonous to post "no" everyday :nomeme:

I did like their July 31 entry as well :lol:

I do too. Her/his post make me smile. One day soon, we will see a ”yes”.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, KjmluvsCLOY said:

All I have to say after this new joint Smart venture is if the two aren’t dating, or engaged, or married they are certainly teasing us in a cruel way! Hahaha!! 
of course I would still love each of them, but seriously? 
BINJIN  for sure. 

I love HB. I love YJ. However, I love BinJin most! ❤️ I am sure that BinJin is well aware of the couple hype surrounding them. If they are not dating, bless my poor heart, then they are making it almost impossible (in the short term) to acknowledge their respective relationship. I can't imagine the heart breaks, mine included!!! So my delulu mode says BinJin is just readying us for the final anchorage! :heartxoxo:

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Maybe there was some misunderstandings and it just got worded that way? Since he does speak English in MOTA and we know he says some in CLOY..

Yup. He had several English speaking lines i MOTA and he was perfectly fine. I myself am not bothered that he did not do a full voice over for SMART.  It does not by any means prove that he cannot speak English or that YJ is much better than him. And I also don’t think it was SMART’s intention to put HB down with their comment or to pit HB against YJ. Sheesh some people juSt want to complain. Sheesh. 

8 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@binyeji The sunflower is on the table for their date :lol: (you see it in one of the teasers - the table with the sunflower. looks like there are candles? how romantic LOL here) So I guess her blue outfit is for their date in the upcoming CF.. ? Since actually the blue outfit is not in the CF at all - maybe outfit is blue in that teaser? (i must have been color blind before hahaa). :P Jane keeps mentioning she filmed on July 16 time. We know Binnie is away :lol:

My theory is that Smart shot HB's commercial as a stand-alone - if I'm remembering the timeline correctly, the thought of getting SYJ only came about when his commercial was already out, which means his commercial was made only for him.

Then when they secured SYJ and started her storyboard, they picked some details from HB's commercial and connected it to SYJ's - thus, the green and gold lights, the BMW, etc.

My honest thought is that I don't think at this point Smart has already decided to do a "joint" commercial for both of them (i put in quotes because it may be an edited joint CF, rather than an actual CF filmed together). Of course, they would want to see the reaction first to SYJ's own commercial, and go from there. 

They decided to put in details from HB's commercial, just in case, in the future, Smart does decide to push through with the 3rd CF. At least, with some details and clues already "interconnected" in the first two CFs, the third one "continuing" the story won't look too disjointed. 

• Like 15
  • Insightful 5

21 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

My honest thought is that I don't think at this point Smart has already decided to do a "joint" commercial for both of them (i put in quotes because it may be an edited joint CF, rather than an actual CF filmed together). Of course, they would want to see the reaction first to SYJ's own commercial, and go from there. 

I thought they did as didn’t a SMART exec say/reply to a question that They can’t have Capt Ri be lonely? Surprised also SMART didn’t have T-shirts and merchandise saying SMART Captain or SMART SERIously!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

It’s so obvious they’re dating!!! And i love how Ms Jane from smart using “friend” word as teasing in a way because it’s no secret that they’re for real! FIlipino use that “friend” a lot when they knew a couple is dating in private! I can’t believed YJ took the smart offer because of HB! They both really talked so depth and that’s how very close friend they are!! My RickRoll'D lol 

• Like 13
  • Love 6

18 minutes ago, NonKoreanMango said:

I thought they did as didn’t a SMART exec say/reply to a question that They can’t have Capt Ri be lonely? 

They made that statement in reference to getting SYJ as an endorser as well. At least, I didn't think it relates to an actual joint CF. I would be happy to be wrong, though.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, binyeji said:

I love how our predictions of a joint CF - through the PublicityAsia posts have come true. 

Whether it was always a part of the plan, or its again the Power of BinjinNation which made it possible, only they know

But in conclusion, #BinjinMarried. 

I do not know how to hide this so pardon me for the first time! I can't help but confirm that a big part was the push from the Binjin nation both the known and the silent admirers. I have attended a virtual forum and i overheard the gentlemen in that forum telling him how unfair he was for getting only HB. I wrote about this sometime in June. I told you that they have  significant admirers from the influential because of CLOY.

Again, the fans are pushing Bench for SYJ. Let us see the result.

• Like 11
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3

Guess what, someone asked SMART the time they will release Son Ye Jin's interview (like metrostyle) and SMART answered that they know she wanna see them TOGETHER blablabla. She did not even mentioned Hyunbin! A possible joint interview made me remember that "mahal ko kayo" bts of Hyunbin where someone behind sounded like Yejin. OMO! 

And the fact its the same room they had in that zoom meeting! I'M DEAD!

• Like 18
  • Shocked 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 minutes ago, BinjinHome said:

Is it the same room?:what!:

Definitely the same room, the question is if they did went there at the same time or not? :D

I'm loving the look of YJ in that Zoom call, reminds of Kim Su Jin in AMTR

Hope they release the full interview now

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 3