[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

27 minutes ago, BinjinUK said:

I don’t get it either. He literally did a whole film (Late Autumn) where he spoke English throughout. Yes he wasn’t fluent or anything but for a non native speaker, he wasn’t bad. Who knows, maybe he just wasn’t  comfortable doing the voiceover in English. 

Maybe there was some misunderstandings and it just got worded that way? Since he does speak English in MOTA and we know he says some in CLOY.. Maybe it just meant because he was so busy filming Bargaining and doing Smart CF at the same time (we know he did a lot CFs then), he did not feel like he wanted to say more English. He also likes to have time to prep before he does work including a CF. So he rather speak both English and Tagalog than more English. I am sure he has a lot of lines in Bargaining too. He might also need to speak English in Bargaining. Also his English has improved a lot  since Late Autumn. He only was in Seattle then for 2 months earlier to learn English for that movie. The script then went from English to Korean to English for him or something for him to learn it. He explained the process before. It wasn't easy for him back then.

• Like 13
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

meant to be

Game Over

We know what these words mean especially Game Over in Personal Taste 

LMH gives her a make out kiss :lol:

I don't know is that why her team added Personal Taste commentary (it was recorded on June 30 2010) lol.. or did something happen on June 30 (this year) lol.. 

Well watch HB's SMART ad... It shows a screenshot of Love Alarm's episode list when HB is looking at the phone

The names of the episodes are:

Episode 2: There is nothing anyone can do when you like someone

Episode 3: The miracle of 2 people liking each other

My question is: why screenshot of this particular title and episodes only?

I mean out of the other K dramas or movies that HB has done and which are being showcased on Netflix- they could have showcased MotA or anything else. But now with the It's meant to be line, i  feel SMART always had the storyboard up their sleeve right from the beginning! And there is something much more exciting to look forward to in the next CF!! :dontwanna:

Big Thanks to SMART executives for bringing them together again. 

If SMART was available in my country, I would have definitely switched to SMART. But for now I will remember to use your plan anytime I visit Philippines. 

Are HB's 2 CFs done already or is it only one? 

• Like 23
  • Shocked 1

Hello Chinggus, So much VitaBINs showered for full EonerJIN to us BINJIN Shippers. As promised from my last video, i will complete the video with Eng Sub, Thanks My love covered by HB himself, he sang this song in Japan Apr 22 2017. It was mentioned that this is his favorite song. Its a package deal i suppose that they are endorsing same comp. Its their smartest move. 

To add to the RING which appeared on her 2 commercials 

In some cultures, a ring on the right index finger symbolizes marriage. ... Some brides move the ring to the left ring finger after the ceremony, but some keep it in place on the index finger. If you aren't wearing a plain gold band, you can get away with just about any ring on the right index finger.Jul

Hope everyone enjoys the song and clippings. Happiest Monday and Week ahead :hypehype:

Edited by vitaBIN4EnerJIN22
added new information
  • Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, BinjinUK said:

I don’t get it either. He literally did a whole film (Late Autumn) where he spoke English throughout. Yes he wasn’t fluent or anything but for a non native speaker, he wasn’t bad. Who knows, maybe he just wasn’t  comfortable doing the voiceover in English. 

@BinjinUK I'm thinking of multiple things that could have impacted HB's situation. Maybe HB didn't have the luxury of getting the story board as SYJ requested for her part so she could better prepare, his having so many projects going on with CFs in particular, dealing with the unpredictable Bargain shooting schedule, tying up personal matter loose ends, and/or readying for Jordan. I guess whatever the reason, thankfully, the public has proven to be very receptive to his portion of the cf. To be truthful, I think most people wouldn't care if he was speaking underwater :D. Like us, they just want them both to be active,  present, and visible.

• Like 17
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

HB is not fluent in english but he usually do well when given a script in english. It's possible that he was not given enough time to go over the script in english so he declined doing the voice over himself.

• Like 16

I keep watching her CF because I know binnie got to 3 million? (I remember it going over a million on twitter..I forgot what number it ended at) on Twitter eventually.. :lol:

44 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

In fairness, HB was super busy and filmed this CF along with several others in the middle of his Bargaining shoot. He is such a perfectionist and  probably didn't have the necessary time to practice/prepare in order to do all the voice over work. Seems SYJ had more time to dedicate to this. 

This entire CF process was done virtually as well so it was probably a challenge for everyone involved, and it looks like everyone did the best they could given the situation. 

Yea plus we know SYJ had a lot of time to prep. She wasn't as busy as he was. She could focus more of her time learning those lines for the SMART CF.. 

Yes I agree @jamy47 I believe that was really what happened and they may have misunderstood and wrote/said it that way. 

Plus when he does his English lines, he does it to perfection too :) 

• Like 8

Being a lurker since CLOY and became a YSJ & HB fan. Can’t get into other KDramas but have watched Korean movies - Parasite, Handmaiden, Train to Busan, etc.

1. Smart - since not in all countries, I hope this means they can do promotions for other telephone brands/networks

2. HB Smart ad - very unprofessional of Smart to say that HB had problems w the voiceover. 

Lastly how do we petition Netflix to produce special CLOY episodes like Downton Abbey Xmas episodes? Would love to see YSJ and HB direct.

• Like 12

56 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

In fairness, HB was super busy and filmed this CF along with several others in the middle of his Bargaining shoot. He is such a perfectionist and  probably didn't have the necessary time to practice/prepare in order to do all the voice over work. Seems SYJ had more time to dedicate to this. 

This entire CF process was done virtually as well so it was probably a challenge for everyone involved, and it looks like everyone did the best they could given the situation. 

50 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Maybe there was some misunderstandings and it just got worded that way? Since he does speak English in MOTA and we know he says some in CLOY.. Maybe it just meant because he was so busy filming Bargaining and doing Smart CF at the same time (we know he did a lot CFs then), he did not feel like he wanted to say more English. He also likes to have time to prep before he does work including a CF. So he rather speak both English and Tagalog than more English. I am sure he has a lot of lines in Bargaining too. He might also need to speak English in Bargaining. Also his English has improved a lot  since Late Autumn. He only was in Seattle then for 2 months earlier to learn English for that movie. The script then went from English to Korean to English for him or something for him to learn it. He explained the process before. It wasn't easy for him back then.

Yep, these are all very fair and valid points. Like I said, I really wished he had more time to prepare, but he probably was just too busy with everything going on. I was so impressed with YJ speaking so much in her CF that when I went back to watch HB's CF, I wished he had the chance to showcase his skill too. Anyway, it's not a big deal, no biggie! What matters more now is the hopefully upcoming joint CF that we're all waiting for. 

• Like 17
  • Love 1

Hooray for the BINJIN Nation!!! My gosh. :issohappy:

I watched Yejin's CF so many times because a part of me can't wait for what's to come - with the hints of them together in the next smart CF.

It makes me sooo happy and damned proud that Binjin's No1 shipper - smart , is from my country. 

I am also soo happy for mommy and daddy. Mommy's twitter hashtag was trending in most parts of asia. Yey!!! That would make them feel that they are well-loved and supported. So yes, they can tell the world that they are already married. No need to be shy about it. :fullofhearts: If they are worried about their careers in Korea, they can always move to the Phils, lol. Or in some other parts of Asia where I am sure they will truly be loved and supported. 

Just a thought and a feeling. Sa tingin ko, hindi magpapatalo si bench. :D For the BinJin Nation World, I'm just saying that there's a big possibility, bench will not allow smart to get all the binjin publicity credits. So I will not be surprised if bench announces Yejin as their next endorser. Come on Bench!!! Be one with BinJin Nation and post it all over EDSA!!! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 4

I remember I was impressed with HB's English when watching MOA. I believe that being the perfectionist that he has always been, he wanted to give his best performance with the Smart CF. However due to his many commitments, he was unable to prepare his lines sufficiently. 

Smart's explanation did not reflect very well on HB. Guess they did not put much thought into the wording. They should have done a better job at explaining his predicament/concerns.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

22 minutes ago, NonKoreanMango said:

Being a lurker since CLOY and became a YSJ & HB fan. Can’t get into other KDramas but have watched Korean movies - Parasite, Handmaiden, Train to Busan, etc.

1. Smart - since not in all countries, I hope this means they can do promotions for other telephone brands/networks

2. HB Smart ad - very unprofessional of Smart to say that HB had problems w the voiceover. 

Lastly how do we petition Netflix to produce special CLOY episodes like Downton Abbey Xmas episodes? Would love to see YSJ and HB direct.

Cloy also brought me here and happy to be part of this group.   This is the place I go everyday with hope to read "the happy news"

Yes I wish Smart did not share this to public and keep internally only.  Or chose another wording much wiser.

I am happy HB and SYJ make a joint commercial as I understand they both cannot make another drama together again. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I’m so curious about those rings. If she has worn the same ring in two separate campaigns then it’s most likely hers. When did she start wearing this particular ring? Someone saw the same ring in the Sophia souvenir photo she uploaded last year (pls correct me if im wrong) 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 4