[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@ElectricHearts HAHAHA. I wonder what will happen on the *fingers crossed* JOINT CF! I was literally 2 mins late for my meeting just to catch that 5:30pm launching! I might just faint! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I need to keep my nebule in my pocket! Or just file for a leave when it happens!:heart3:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, NonKoreanMango said:

I thought they did as didn’t a SMART exec say/reply to a question that They can’t have Capt Ri be lonely? Surprised also SMART didn’t have T-shirts and merchandise saying SMART Captain or SMART SERIously!

That was just a tease. It doesn't mean a joint CF lol.. At the time, they didn't know SYJ was going to join. They approach her after they saw people wanted her on it. So why not tease about it. They made this very clear at the press release/interview they gave. They said that they confirmed her late June (most likely June 30).. She filmed her CF July 16-18/19 time. The audio recording/zoom chats is around July 21 or 28 (most likely July 28) - those are the following Tuesdays (why it seems like people are confused and think it is Tuesday in May for her lol). The first board meeting of July was July 7. They are using the same SMART team to film and of course the same studio. It looks to me now they already have extra footages for her 2nd CF. They will most likely be at the fan meeting together. If it is like other SMART CFs, there might be a joint CF to complete the story but it is not going to be until after Binnie is back.

@loveintheair it is on Twitter :) That is where I have been watching the most lol

• Like 4
  • Insightful 11
  • Wiggle 1

Guys...are we still waiting for another CF..the one Jennyhouse mentioned- the “best shoot ever” ( ig pic of them in front of a food truck) or was that for the Saselomo shoot ( white dress?) LOL! 
Just wondering if we have to prepare ourselves again for another CF - oh the visuals!!! :hwaiting:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Nenski I agree it must be July 21 or 28. We know she was at least filming for 3 days and it looks like it took a week for Binnie to do his audio recording. So it is more likely it is July 28 :lol: I am basing this on when the director posted pics last time for Binnie lol. It is probably time stamp similar as it is probably the best time to zoom call them. It is not July 22 as she is shooting her other CF then. 

Look at the first picture in the tweet, with Binnie on it. See on top left, it says May 19.

Aah sorry you mean for Jinnie one, yes sorry, no spesific date. So the same day is only assumption. 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, videos, or animated emojis.
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, CrashLanded said:

Guys...are we still waiting for another CF..the one Jennyhouse mentioned- the “best shoot ever” ( ig pic of them in front of a food truck) or was that for the Saselomo shoot ( white dress?) LOL! 
Just wondering if we have to prepare ourselves again for another CF - oh the visuals!!!

My guess is that post by her stylists is for the Saselomo CF. Assuming there’s not a lot of time in between the actual filming and their IG posts - her stylists posted the food truck picture within a couple of days of YJ posting those silly selfies of hers.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please remove animated emojis from quotes.
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

(why it seems like people are confused and think it is Tuesday in May for her lol)

I don't have Twitter but someone in one of my  GC sent a screen shot of SYJ with her Chanel bag and another screen shot with HB on it and they were both dated May 19.  It was a meeting with Smart executives.  Looks like there was a Zoom meeting around that time cause they are thanking her.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

I don;t know but when I saw the zoom meetings, I thought they are together in one meeting and then I think its possible they have shoot their joint CF. 

YeJin with her blue dress and a sunflower. We can't find it on her CF, right?

And, I saw in twitter someone ask Ms. Jane why they cant see the scene (YeJin with blue dress and the sunflower) in YJ CF, she replied it with "Secret"

:surprisedwut:

• Like 12
  • Wiggle 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, CartPusherInLA said:

I don't have Twitter but someone in one of my  GC sent a screen shot of SYJ with her Chanel bag and another screen shot with HB on it and they were both dated May 19.  It was a meeting with Smart executives.  Looks like there was a Zoom meeting around that time cause they are thanking her.

It was only on HB's screenshot that said May 19 while on YJ's screenshot there was never a mentioned of the month, just the time so it's not 100% validated whether it was the same date. I'd say it's the same room given all the similar details. 

Screen-Shot-2020-08-04-at-1-21-11-PM.png

taken from binjinvitamin on Instagram

Also, Smart did say that they only started working with YJ in early June, they could have said May if they really met her before June. 

• Like 16
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 4