[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 8/3/2020 at 3:40 PM, gloriousCh33se said:

Ok I see the same ring now too

The ring has an infinity sign on it. (I think) The plain diamond one also looks familiar. They look like these Tiffany rings

Infinity ring (but without the diamonds) http://versatile-fashions.com/2012/12/tiffany-co-infinity-ring-necklace-and-bracelet-to-swear-eternal-love/

Plain diamond band: https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/rings/tiffany-metro-ring-GRP09947/

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CrashLanded said:

I keep looking at that...LOL! Its on her left hand- but not on that “ring” finger. I wasn’t sure if the other pic- was from Smart or the ad..

trying not let my mind wander there...but can’t help it:hwaiting:

I noticed that ring on the index finger as well and - it could be large enough to fit a certain 'friend's' hand, just saying...

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

:letsgo:

Vroom, vroom to BinJin's Smart CF!!!

Well, Smart, you are definitely the gift that keeps on giving.  Confirmed that these two are communicating with each other.  HB, ever the perfect gentleman, worked with Smart first to test the waters for SYJ.  Kudos to Smart for being able to coordinate this digitally & allowing BinJin to shoot in South Korea - definitely living up to your name.

Still very curious as to why our Jin is still doing a lot of CFs only; her only possible big project is "The Cross" in March, 2021. She's not travelling which is her usual habit when  off work.  Flower arranging doesn't take that long.  No recent Cinderella 7 sightings. Perhaps, English lessons.  What is possibly keeping her busy on the side?!  Your guess is as good as mine ...:Please:

P.S. Note to self: Get a life.  :daydream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 22
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, eLizza said:

But the most important thing is..Smart network is  neither present in Korea nor in Jordan..

I wonder why did she agree to promote a product which she won't be able to use in SK..

If you ask me, they might both just need a SMART plan for their next visit to the Philippines! 

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

She does "follow" him a lot :P At least she gave a more "detailed" answer this time..

Hahaha.. I agree. People can't really see the Mediheal - Manyo connection ( it's done in a way to create the least stir maybe? They even ensured that they maintained distance and ignored each other at the Anniversary event so that we have literally zero crumbs from it) 

But this is total of 4 projects together in a way ( 5 if we count the cameo in SeGa lol) 

Has anyone ever worked in so many projects together in K Ent ? 

• Like 13
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@binyeji I don't think so lol. I noticed Han Ji Min recently got to work with a co star 3 times now. But what they are doing is different lol.. It is between 2 projects and 2 endorsements (one in which is an oversea endorsement) :lol: Honestly we might as well include SeGa into it too lol - since they only had one real scene together in TN lol. Plus most people didn't realize the connection between manyo and mediheal - like she was confirmed to be apart of manyo late January 2019 (that was when it made news/her actual confirmation was sometime Dec 2018 - she knew she was already going to Bangkok - when exactly did she know though? she plans her trips ahead lol). The news came out after grocery sighting rumors. It made me wonder then if the manyo/mediheal website back then had no pics of Binnie on the website :lol: It got unnoticed till April 22 when they attended the event? Or did SKent know about that already and just kept quiet about it then.. Hmm

Also I think she is wearing those rings in celebration of June and July when they filmed TN back then in 2017 :P That is why she wore them on her index finger. To celebrate when they became "close friends" lol.. Otherwise, the gold band though :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

The news came out after grocery sighting rumors. It made me wonder then if the manyo/mediheal website back then had no pics of Binnie on the website :lol: It got unnoticed till April 22 when they attended the even

I wonder if we International fans- especially CLOY converts are the ones who track their activities, connect the dots and ship them the most. 

We didn't exist before CLOY. So there was noone to connect their activities. 

I wonder what's the situation in South Korea like..I know a lot of Koreans love them, but probably they don't really ship them like crazy? 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 2

@binyeji I know! That was why I got more curious what the news was like then in SK. Only we saw them more now since we international fans joined thanks to CLOY :lol: And we all became really good detectives :lol:

As for either of them having worked on this many projects/CFs with other people before - no not really. Like for HB and Shin Min Ah - They did a CF together long time ago (Amore Mis en Scene?). Then they did a CF series X NOTE Crossover Film series together (6 episodes) - I may have gotten this mix up :P As I don't quite know the years those were done haha. I just know they have known each other for a very long time. I don't know when Belma became both of their stylists. They were also under the same agency together and they left the same agency together lol. Once his contract ended,  HB cofounded VAST with his friend in January 2016. :lol:

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

know! That was why I got more curious what the news was like then in SK. Only we saw them more now since we international fans joined thanks to CLOY :lol: And we all became really good detectives :lol:

Yeah and I wish we had more interviews/ photoshoots/ news articles from Korea also. 

Right now i can't even find much information from Korea itself. I don't know if Google algorithms block it out for me. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, binyeji said:

I wonder if we International fans- especially CLOY converts are the ones who track their activities, connect the dots and ship them the most. 

We didn't exist before CLOY. So there was noone to connect their activities. 

I wonder what's the situation in South Korea like..I know a lot of Koreans love them, but probably they don't really ship them like crazy? 

Well there were K-fans and C-Fans who were on board with the idea of pairing them on a project . There are few videos dated YEARS AGO - with their characters from other dramas - so much I was surprised they never paired into a drama or a movie sooner - made sense more when YJ mentioned it in the live chat - they tried to pair them but it didn't just happened. 

The first wave of supporters came during the NT but however the movie was mostly within borders so it didn't attract international supporters - the big wave or more like attention arrived during the storm #1-2 of rumors. As a passerby then mostly because I was watching MOTA - and a non shipper - had thoughts but until I watched CLOY wasn't on board so much - even if it was clear. But the majority of "shippers" started in CLOY for real - but videos with them post LA pics exist up to this date so people liked the "idea" since 2019 January. 

• Like 15
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, binyeji said:

Right now i can't even find much information from Korea itself. I don't know if Google algorithms block it out for me.

I always get other international sites. I never get SK news lol :(

Also I realized all 3 pics that Jane posted on her account with Jinnie and her blue outfit. So is this for photoshoot or is this related to the 2nd CF? :lol: Those pics she shared were not related to the CF we got. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

4 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I always get other international sites. I never get SK news lol :(

Also I realized all 3 pics that Jane posted on her account with Jinnie and her blue outfit. So is this for photoshoot or is this related to the 2nd CF? :lol: Those pics she shared were not related to the CF we got. 

Same here!! I get Philippines news, or Indian news. But nothing from SK itself. Maybe the algo identifies based on language, so Google only shows me English articles. :cries3:

The 3 pics and the sunflower: where did the sunflower go in the CF? I think it might be for a photoshoot or maybe a Metrostyle kind of interview. 

The blue dress looks very different from the 1st CF. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

@binyeji The sunflower is on the table for their date :lol: (you see it in one of the teasers - the table with the sunflower. looks like there are candles? how romantic LOL here) So I guess her blue outfit is for their date in the upcoming CF.. ? Since actually the blue outfit is not in the CF at all - maybe outfit is blue in that teaser? (i must have been color blind before hahaa). :P Jane keeps mentioning she filmed on July 16 time. We know Binnie is away :lol:

:heart4:

• Like 8