[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

15 minutes ago, FatedOneNK said:

UHM SO SHE'S WEARING THE RING IN BOTH OF HER CFS? The Chinese brand, and SMART? WHAAAAAAAAAT

I keep looking at that...LOL! Its on her left hand- but not on that “ring” finger. I wasn’t sure if the other pic- was from Smart or the ad..

trying not let my mind wander there...but can’t help it:hwaiting:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1

Just now, CrashLanded said:

I keep looking at that...LOL! Its on her left hand- but not on that “ring” finger. I wasn’t sure if the other pic- was from Smart or the ad..

trying not let my mind wander there...but can’t help it

Haha never mind if it's not on the ring finger because that would be too obvious. However is it the same ring though? To me, the ring band on the Smart pic looks a bit thicker than the one she wore on Saselomo pics

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

5 minutes ago, gloriousCh33se said:

Haha never mind if it's not on the ring finger because that would be too obvious. However is it the same ring though? To me, the ring band on the Smart pic looks a bit thicker than the one she wore on Saselomo pics

but she rarely puts on ring in the advertisement, i think this is her first and second time

• Like 4
  • Insightful 5

2 hours ago, FatedOneNK said:

UHM SO SHE'S WEARING THE RING IN BOTH OF HER CFS? The Chinese brand, and SMART? WHAAAAAAAAAT

Made her MARK :crazily:

:star::ok:
We all have to support her! How many times will we be watching this to reach 1M :star:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, ncly said:

Or scratch that it could simply be a romantic dinner where he just asks her to be close to him via Smart and she just goes, "Ok" :)) 

I can imagine that he must have got an attractive SMART plan as part of his endorsement deal, so referred his " friend" to also use it so that they can stay connected over their long distance calls now. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Wiggle 2