[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Is it just me, or are Bin and Jin really starting to look alike? They say that people who are together or more specifically, those who are married, tend to start looking like each other. I did not believe this at first, but over the years I have gotten this remark from a lot of people. It seems my hubby and I now BLEND.

Look at this side by side BinJin photo and tell me what you think.

SYJ seems to have some dimple action going on there, their brows are similar too. Like I said, I was never a believer of this...but now I see their looks coming together. Well curiosity got me so thanks to google apparently research work has been done on this occurrence. Indeed over time partners tend to look more alike. Scientists site the theory that shared emotions result in a closer resemblance due to similar wrinkles and expressions.

We also all noticed that Bin now has his own eye smile, right? So there you go!

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Beadharmony said:

Boomers represent, indeed. I believe there are a few of us, “Aunties” here. Or I could be an Oma (grandma in Dutch)  as what my granddaughter calls me. BinJin nation is my happy place especially with the Covid pandemic. There is nowhere to go, we can’t travel so I am stuck in my home pretty much with my husband 24/7. If not for BJ we probably will already have killed each other. LOL I am not picky with what I watch as long as it is BJ related. Even without sub-titles, I will watch it. Google translate and Papago have become my friend. I love hanging out here. 

@CartPusherInLA and @Beadharmony Representing Gen X here! My hubby (who is a Boomer) has accepted the fact that I've gone off the deep end. He calls me "THE KOREAN". I sneak peeks on IG, and YT for updates and videos, and when he's not watching me, I'll re-watch my favorite episodes from CLOY. 

Btw, BinJin made it as an entry to the UrbanDictionary. Fandom GOALS! LOL 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC9Li2MJ6a1/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Edited by mtdgmend
Added to comment.
  • Like 10
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

45 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

SYJ seems to have some dimple action going on there, their brows are similar too. Like I said, I was never a believer of this...but now I see their looks coming together. Well curiosity got me so thanks to google apparently research work has been done on this occurrence. Indeed over time partners tend to look more alike. Scientists site the theory that shared emotions result in a closer resemblance due to similar wrinkles and expressions.

We also all noticed that Bin now has his own eye smile, right? So there you go!

Oh you didn't realize about that ;) Hahaa yea it is actually a common thing that happens :) I also kept being more focused on his laughing bit in the behind the scenes of his CF lol. I didn't quite understand why he was laughing like that while filming Amado shoot :P I dont know why I watched that part so much (thank goodness someone just made a clip of that bit on instagram lol). Just made me think of when he laughs like that with her or when she did that Jennyhouse rebak review she was laughing so much lol. Plus what ended up being more distracting for me when I watched her video again from the same day in 2018 is that her new video is quite similar to the one back then lol.. She just makes those moves more subtle in her new video lol.. 

• Like 8

Omg is anyone gen Z? I feel so left out lol :tears: I feel like most BinJin shippers here are older and the younger shippers are found on Twitter and Instagram. I have to admit though the BinJin fandom is probably the most diverse fandom I have ever been in we have shoppers from all age group and probably in every single country. I hope that one day when our couple announce their marriage we could all come together to celebrate that would be so fun :highonflowers:

• Like 11
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

Just when I was about to get dehydrated from a few days drought we again get updates from them. I am really on a luxury ship.

:allgoodlol:

I am really loving this new Candy theme, ( Binjin candies+ candy theme= Diabetes) but  it makes me feel good. It’s like sugar and spice and everything nice. 

:hahah!:

@Cherie Cee  I agree! Their facial features, expressions and mannerisms are getting more and more like each other. So adorable.

• Like 18
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, Krystal. said:

Omg is anyone gen Z? I feel so left out lol :tears: I feel like most BinJin shippers here are older and the younger shippers are found on Twitter and Instagram. I have to admit though the BinJin fandom is probably the most diverse fandom I have ever been in we have shoppers from all age group and probably in every single country. 

:lol: don't worry I am 32 but I do feel a lot older than that :P  Actually a lot of more people are older here than I realized :lol: I am just a very observant person in real life lol. Since I was shy/good listener in my 20s and younger :P So I did most of the time was watch how people were to each other, their gestures etc lol. I still do the same thing now but I am a bit more talkative. Hence why I still call myself an introvert but I am more extroverted with people I am close with :lol: I am the same too in terms of how theatre helped me break out of my introvert shell lol. Although I am not an actor, I barely took an acting classes when I was doing my theatre major. Just 3 related required acting courses that were simple lol. 

@Cherie Cee their mirroring since TN promo days still throw me off lol :lol: There is no way to get that from just 1.5 months of filming together lol. It like started on August 9 lol. I just never seen 2 people mirror each other so much that it becomes so obvious. By CLOY promo period, it is understandable, they already know each other for much longer. Post CLOY becomes more obvious because people should stop being more alike when they are apart. However, it is clear especially now what is going on :lol:

• Like 14
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

@ElectricHearts, like I said I do not buy into the idea of couples starting to look alike at frist, but over the years after getting that comment from so many people, I started to believe. And now I see it happening to our OTP. The laugh, yes! They are now mirroring each other.

are you still not having an access to the club? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, bin-jin said:

@ElectricHearts

hold on to ur next asia trip and see where our couple gg for their asia fan meet and zoom there...and who knows u may ended up in seoul witnessing the wedding of the century...

yup now I need to know when those fan meetings are and where to book my future trip and when :lol: I mean regardless I want to go to SK even more now :lol: Sadly, you think I would improve my Korean by now :P

Also I realized episode 11 of CLOY has a few Han River strolling jokes :P lol sigh 

@MASTERPIECE the update on the chatbox said it was 2-3 days maintenance. so it is just 2 days now? I haven't kept count lol.. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Baylack said:

The last I checked, the votes were also lagging for the Most Popular K-Drama  Couple for 2020. Deadline for it is August 31, 2020. To me, the King Choice site is not accepting votes properly. I've had cases where I click on the up and down arrows and the numbers do not change, even after refreshing.

Can someone tell me how to vote properly. I think it only worked for me once :( like whenever i click the up or down button now nothing happens to the numbers

• LOL 3

7 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Can someone tell me how to vote properly. I think it only worked for me once :( like whenever i click the up or down button now nothing happens to the numbers

That's what I have been finding too. I almost starting to wonder if it is rigged :). It is only supposed to work on mobile devices but there is something seriously wrong with the site. When I checked earlier this afternoon, SYJ was still, at least 60,000+ votes ahead. You're supposed to be able to do 10 up and 5 down votes per hour.

Edited by Baylack
Added wording.
  • Like 3

@ElectricHearts @Baylack yes the site is wonky. Sometimes it works every 1 hour. Other times, I try again after 30 minutes and it also works. Then I’ll try after 2-3 hours and it won’t work. Then all of a sudden, the other actress overtook YJ in less than an hour by a huge jump and this was during the North America daytime time zone. I was like woah, some people in this part of the world seem to be voting like crazy.

I just keep trying!

• Like 5