[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

More updates of the Thailand Amoda launch. Translated by a Thai fan. HB used product before agreeing to endorse it. No wonder he is looking radiant and glowing lately with all the collagen nutrition. :D I am pretty sure Yejin got to test the product too haha!! The CEO/ owner of the company have been working on this endorsement deal with HB since 6 months ago (the CEO wife said 1 year ago LOL) and HB would have been at the launch if not for Covid19. Fan meets in Thailand next year! Wow, Binnie and Jinnie will have a lot of travel plans next year!!

(click on the tweet to see rest of long translation)

• Like 14
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Teeners said:

Edit to add Tweet: My brain says it's a coincidence but my heart says no.

If they don't do it exactly on "22" in SK time.. a day later in SK time is still 22 for most of us ;) 

just realized the club maintenance is 2-3 days 

Back to episode 11 on CLOY ;)

:heart4:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

If SYJ's co-actors become starstruck when they see her, what more of us regular folks? I dunno what will happen to me WHEN the day comes!

I would be dead if this happens to me. LOL But something's missing in this video - HB has said she is pretty in more than one occasion during their TN promos. 

• Like 6

Hello fellow shippers...BinJin fighting here still!!!...just dropping by to say thank you shipmates for the updates on our happypill couple, so proud of you guys...i feel happy and relieved everytime i read posts, updates and commentaries here...BinJin contents only no more no less! :issohappy:

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, bin-jin said:

Binnie is so booked and busy .... working hard accepting cf offers from all over asia as if he is preparing for early retirement and enjoy his blissful M-life with Jinnie lol.   :happydance:

wow Binnie had got his travel plans lined up aft Jordan.  And guess who will also follow him to those

Thailand, Philippines trips and get more TAN look lol.  They were in Thailand early Jan last year before the LA trip.

Exactly what I am thinking too. HB is working very hard, striking while the iron is hot to prepare for more personal time with YJ after Bargaining. I do see both of them slowing down after they get married. (If they are not already.)

• Like 7
  • Love 4

@Beadharmony only reason why I am watching and this specific episode is because of Binnie's outfit for Amado. Is it exactly the same as the one during the shopping scene in this episode or is it just similar? Then I don't know why my brain went into math mode. I was like SYJ birthday Jan 11 - episode 11 x2 = 22 - I am watching this on July 22 / Why did I do math :lol: They say they are bad at numbers lol. I don't know :PThen I thought back to Binnie's character on Snow Queen, his character was very good at numbers and math on that show :lol:

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

INDONESIA

Binnie should try this....best instant noodle in the world!!! 

Happy to see an update from each of them in the same day. Is YJ shooting another CF for Jenny House? We haven't even seen that last one that she updated on her IG one day in June....or is that one really not work related? 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

OMO!! The power of HB the CF King!! Products sold out as soon as the news of his endorsement CF came out!!

Found this on Amado official tweeter account's 1st post on July 14. These 2 appears to be the CEO/ owner and his wife. Wow, such a young and good-looking couple!!  There are actually a lot of young and successful local entrepreneurs in Thailand who innovate and market their own products. Seems this brand is also marketed in Cambodia with plans to expand to Vietnam and Laos.  

• Like 16
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Why is Binnie so cute and keep laughing like that lol.. The part I keep watching the most in the behind the scenes lol Sadly not on twitter yet I don't think so here

@Cream_Moki haha I agree :) gotta love some mee goreng. We think it might be something manyo or mediheal related lol. I don't know or she can surprise us and it is something else related to Thailand too LOL

• Like 8
  • Love 1