[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Guess she hasn't changed much lol. Spacing out during a similar question :P 

:heart4:

Thanks for the Eng subs @ElectricHearts. I've been wanted to understand better Yejin in her younger years. I guess she really doesn't change, still grateful and comfortable like Bin said. I'm wondering if Bin has ever did Guru show as well.

Bin's interview from 2005 really makes my heart warm. I'm amazed at how mature he was at 23 years old to have such views about wedding and marriage life. Yejin is for sure one lucky lady!! Can't wait for their official confirmation. I don't what to do when that happened. I talk to myself that this "obsession" will be gone when they confirm but maybe not.....:D

• Like 7
  • Love 5

Just found out yejin IG post's song on Sep 30th, 2018. And here are the lyrics...  I only used google translate... my heart is melting... :heart::heart:

Living In The Same Time by Naul.

I don't have to, but I can understand you enough
꼭 그러지 않아도 충분히 널 이해할 수 있어

Your figure standing next to others
다른 사람 곁에 서 있는 니 모습이

A little awkward
조금 어색하지만
I can overcome it somehow without throwing it all away
다 버리지 않아도 어떻게든 이겨낼 수 있어

Your face has gone to find another love
다른 사랑 찾아가버린 니 얼굴이

I don't hate you so much
그렇게 밉진 않아
Now, like other people in our time
이제 우리 같은 시간 속을 남처럼

You can walk like that
그렇게 걸으면 돼

I don't remember even if I run away
달아나도 가지 못할 기억 안고
Don't say anything
아무말도 하지마요

I know I can't do it anymore
더는 안된다는거 잘 알아요

A lot of days won't mean anything
많은 날들이 아무 의미없진 않겠죠

Like the wind that goes away
멀어지는 바람처럼
Our memories are like dreams
우리 함께한 기억들을 꿈처럼

You can hold it like that
그렇게 안으면 돼

Even if I close my eyes, I will ask you of unforgettable memories
눈 감아도 잊지 못할 추억의 널 묻고
Don't say anything
아무말도 하지마요

I know I can't do it anymore
더는 안된다는거 잘 알아요

All the days I loved will not disappear
사랑했던 날 모두 사라지진 않겠죠

Like fog passing through us
우릴 스치는 안개처럼
I won't ask anything
아무것도 묻지 않을게요

I will bury you like this
이대로 묻어둘래요 나는요

Another day will live like a lie
거짓말처럼 또 하루가 살아지겠죠
falling
떨어지는
Edited by Lawyerh
Remove Embedded Instagram
  • Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 2Ri4ever said:

Thanks for the Eng subs @ElectricHearts. I've been wanted to understand better Yejin in her younger years. I guess she really doesn't change, still grateful and comfortable like Bin said. I'm wondering if Bin has ever did Guru show as well.

Bin's interview from 2005 really makes my heart warm. I'm amazed at how mature he was at 23 years old to have such views about wedding and marriage life. Yejin is for sure one lucky lady!! Can't wait for their official confirmation. I don't what to do when that happened. I talk to myself that this "obsession" will be gone when they confirm but maybe not.....:D

I was wondering the same thing when I saw similarities with what happened during CLOY interviews.. even the dot dot dot that seems to happen in this Guru show at that particular part :lol: spacing out? Either he has watched this in the past and has even more amazing memory than we thought (2 years is nothing if he really remembers this from 2008 :P lol) I don't see why he would need to watch this again lol - unless this was his research to find out more if the person is his type LOL. He already knows her so well. Even teasing her during TN filming period lol.. - from what we are learning from in the TN dvd commentary

Yea I really can't believe he said all that back then in 2005 lol. It makes every other interview he said later into a new light for me lol in regards what he has said about dating/marriage later lol.. 

Even what Jinnie said in 2005. Like she even brought up MNIKSS that time while promoting April Snow :lol: And to know Binnie was saying those stuff around then? lol. Like when exactly did that Binnie interview happened post MNIKSS? .. definitely not filming Snow Queen time lol. I really can't tell with his hair lol. 

1 hour ago, slowpoked said:

Can this be considered the official confirmation now?

https://twitter.com/suj4eva/status/1285772166496161793?s=20

Wow they really not "holding back" Guess they all know we know :lol:

:heart4:

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

Today I was seeing Personal Taste for the second time because I wanted to show it to my mom and in one of the chapters the character of yejin when asked about Jin-Ho she answers that they are only friends and very good friends knowing that she was beginning to feel things for him  .  I immediately remembered Binjin, because although they did not admit or deny (not counting the agencies) they only say they are good friends when it is evident that they are more than that, the irony of life seems to me hahahaha.

By the way ... binnie we definitely have to see your camera pictures

:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 1

40 minutes ago, BinjinHome said:

OMO! I just realized its the same outfit with her post in IG.

Now, I really curious with the framed picture. 

Was that their personal collection? 

Daddy, please feed us with the pictures in your camera 

:eatscookie:

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@bin-jin Thank you for posting that old video of HB!!! Seriously swoony! May offer my version of the English translation when I have time. 
And thank you @lovelyz for juxtaposing it with how it relates to YJ! Ahhh... :wub:

@TotoroSY @ElectricHearts Glad to have given some insight on the situation! I definitely wanted to put in my 2 cents about it due to people being misinformed about that interview. 

37 minutes ago, BinjinHome said:

Hey @BinjinHome! I'm pretty sure that the picture on the left was taken on their last day of filming where they used the green screen! In terms of YJ's photo on the right, it looks like she took it during the scene when she's taking a picture of RJH and SD in Switzerland. Her clothes and background look identical.

You will see what I mean when you go to 6:42: 

But that doesn't mean that HB didn't take that picture because he was also there! I'd like to think he did too. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 7

37 minutes ago, celest1al said:

@bin-jin Thank you for posting that old video of HB!!! Seriously swoony! May offer my version of the English translation when I have time. 
And thank you @lovelyz for juxtaposing it with how it relates to YJ! Ahhh... :wub:

You will see what I mean when you go to 6:42: 

But that doesn't mean that HB didn't take that picture because he was also there! I'd like to think he did too. :D

I think, she was looking for the angle for Jeong hyeok and Seo dan pictures. hahahahahahaha.

But I might be wrong. :joy:

• LOL 2

23 minutes ago, swclw said:

I think, she was looking for the angle for Jeong hyeok and Seo dan pictures. hahahahahahaha.

But I might be wrong. 

Yeah I agree. I'm just pointing out that her clothes (the blue/white striped shirt and jeans) in her Instagram picture is identical to her clothes in that particular scene. And the background is similar too. HB could have taken that pic of her in between takes. LOL. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, celest1al said:

Yeah I agree. I'm just pointing out that her clothes (the blue/white striped shirt and jeans) in her Instagram picture is identical to her clothes in that particular scene. And the background is similar too. HB could have taken that pic of her in between takes. LOL. 

Ohh I see, Thank you for explaining :)

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Uuuw said:

Just want to give you guys a heads up regarding Binnie’s ‘so-called’ recent Japanese interview floating on twitter. It is NOT a recent one but reposted stuff by Asahi Weekly.

Finally someone have mentioned this one here!! Been laughing inside my head whenever I see other fans saying that Binnie does not even talk about CLOY and SYJ in his interview by Asahi...:eats2:

errr..it's because that's an OLD recycled interview:drinksboba:

• LOL 24

Hi guys, don't forget to vote for Son Ye Jin every hour (click green to up-vote to max of 15 votes; and click red to down-vote the runner-up to max of 5 votes). We need to secure this crown for her - The most beautiful Korean actress of all time. Last month Hyun Bin already won the male category. 

https://kingchoice.me/topic-most-beautiful-korean-actress-of-all-time-59.html?option=36800&fbclid=IwAR1GOVQ7zk2naQdNcCfze-E2XsxmtBugg8HdZAZo0HS3lHI3KMYIeQ6dIuc

Thank you!

:heart1:

• Like 10
  • Love 1