[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I watched that whole Guru Show with Yejin and it is such a great insight into her personality and thots. I am just glad she is not lonely anymore with her Cinderella sis and of course, her Close Friend. :D

I've watched this countless times, but the new edit with added copy, just gives me all the Heart Flutter! Look at home intimately HB pulled YJ close to him. You just don't do that with a mere co-star...They are Close, very very Close indeed.

@eLizza  Haha, didn't notice you posted the same video. But will leave mine intact since there is an extra comment from the OP hehe!

• Like 2
  • Love 16

On 7/20/2020 at 9:09 AM, Peony said:

While i was doing some backreading and lurking on news and new items, i discovered that still a few of us go back and forth vaccilating whether our OTP are dating or just close friends. This situation occurs when negative news come out for HB. I can understand that this is because of the shippers like us who also analyze every bit of detail that we can get into like timelines ; etc. Maybe, once in a while, let us get ourselves in check so we know that our ship will dock successfully. Also, because our OTP wants privacy, we cannot get them to confirm the relationship but we have science; statistics; psychological theories; behavioural observations; Cognitive impacts ; FAITH.

In Chemistry and Math, you can predict results by drawing a formula and /or equation of your probability theory and you can accurately predict results.

Same in psychology and statistics.

1.) In Grocery we Trust. The start of the wonder why HB had to go to LA and buy groceries with SYJ.    NO , He went there to greet with his presence a special person for her birthday!  No science needed just common sense. .... But why bother to travel so far for a birthday celebration? You do it because that person is very special to you. (Fact)

2,) Sightings of them together playing golf and friends do that....SURE, but when you go together always, a Special Feeling develops. Remember, SYJ said, "it is not possible to have a close male friend because later on, one will fall in love". This is the same belief that LMH mentioned in one article. He does not believe  in a male-female close friend because eventually love develops. (Science backed)

3,)Change in behaviour ...Both are happy together because they share a lot of expreriences; each admire the works of each other and they both confirm that their teamwork is getting better and better . Even their CFs are together no  matter what rumour is getting around. (Cognition)

4.) They protect each other . They complete the message of each ....in interviews...in their speeches like in BA Ceremony.... the bodyguard... :blink:

5.) Denials.... They never denied their relationship. Once denied , no science can reverse unless it is a lie! SYJ denied the rumour with KNG in July 14, 2014! For JHI, he did it himself in 2018 as SYJ said she wants JHI to answer. JHI said" what we filmed is a fiction and not a documentary". For HB, no denial but "it just happened... so we shrugged/laughed  it off...SYJ,,, HB answered well. (Fact)

I can go on but the above can re-inforce our ship . 1 and 5 are very strong confirmations but not as ROMANTIC as what we are establishing daily here in the Shippers Paradise so keep cool and Enjoy!!!

well said! :heart3: we only need confirmation and voila, all our receipt will be validated. BINJIN shippers will definitely in cloud 9 when it happens... lets' brace ourselves, we don;t need covid to die,:fiercebunny:our BINJIN can do it in with their confirmation:smiley: and we will just all asked, are we in heaven??? happiness at is best:happydance:

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, BinJin2020 said:

I finally just understood why both of them wearing RL at Baeksang was a big deal. That can’t be coincidence that they both chose RL, could it? 

:approves:

Ralph Lauren - American Brand - Polo T Shirt/Golfing = Ralphs/LA ;)

January 2019 & May 2020

Baeksang

baeksang.jpg

:heart4:

Edited by ElectricHearts
for more effect added in pics
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

I've been going through my precious Binjin's vid collection & I stumbled into this vid.

While smiling like an idiot during watching it, suddenly I've found a new perspective from Binnie's speech. 

Binnie : Like I said in my acceptance speech, the only WE can pay back to you, not only for this award, but for all your love, is coming back to the screens. So, WE will meet you through various new works. Thank you.

Since the translation is from DUCKHU girl, so it's legit. 

In his speech, we can assumed 2 meaning:

1) Binnie said on behalf of Jinnie & him, that both of them as individual will work on various new work. 

2) Binnie has been hinting us, that both of them will work together again in future. (various new works like CF, movies, etc.) 

My delulu mind want to believe the number 2 :P:selfie2:

Since SMART CF already come true, maybe there will be more collaboration btw them in future?? Who knows right. :phew:

:fun:

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Saw this on you tube and somehow I too wonder why they didn't do a project together in their 20s.  I could see it to be unforgettable as well and then reunite in CLOY.  I swear they  already look good together even back then. Would have been a blast for us BinJin to have something to reminisce besides CLOY.  Knowing YeJin, I don't think they'll date or end up together in those days because they will in CLOY (LoL).

• Like 16
  • Love 1

@bin-jin young binnie made me tear up :lol: Also I love how when he describes his ideal type when he was young, it still can be her. :wub: My favorite parts (if not all sigh.. ) lol

happy to be chosen because a husband is a person who will spend the rest of whole life. so it means that i was chosen as a person to be good with for whole life. happier than any other. 

If I come to love a woman, keeping the love to death. loving her without being cold, people sometimes say married couple just live in the sense of duty but not like that, love her passionately as long as I love. It is my perfect wedding but it must be a very hard thing to do.

Someone who can understand me a lot regarding my work, friends, who can believe and support me in many ways

:please:

• Like 3
  • Love 17
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

lol its the first video on my you tube this morning and i was so touched by his words.  lol he was shy when answering, keep rubbing his left ear!!

Isn't the young Binnie just adorable? Not that he is not anymore. But what you see now is more of a man of character and integrity, the dropdead gorgeous looks just such a sweet bonus. 

• Like 4
  • Love 12

wonder when exactly he did that one in 2005. the other one we know of in 2005 was when he said this:

i don't have a gf..."i like girls who love to laugh" :wub:

@celest1al thanks for the additional info about SK and Japan. I didn't know about that. I agree too. I could tell immediately it was recycled material based on the photoshoots used in both hb and syj's ones.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Fangirl22 said:

Now that I watched it again, it seems yejin looked at the person who pass by (you can see his/her shadows at mr. PD) hyun bin notice that yejin turned her head so he tried to find who she's looking at.

Yeah, this is quite accurate. But it only shows how huge YeJin's presence is to Hyunbin, that he notices everything she does. Just like couples, she always got his attention.

• Like 14
  • Love 1

@TotoroSY she might have. That was why I was tearing up lol.. I can't believe young Binnie said all that.. Sigh :wub: Also it sounds like something he would still say now. Even the use of the term "bridegroom" made me think back to TN period when he was called that lol 

Also it is clearly recycled material. the first thing that gave it away were the photoshoots used. That was why I had gone back to the past to find it. It was used 2011-2013 time in two Japan magazines. Who knows there could have been more. It is clear that Japan really loves that photoshoot lol. He was in military March 2011. So I guess that is why the other Japan magazine waited till later till publish it. post Sega success

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1