[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

13 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Yessssss regardless whatever there is, when she becomes a mom, she will be a soccer mom ballet mom piano mom who will win everyone over including the principal of the school lol. She’ll be the disciplinarian while Binnie is the cool, calm daddy where the kids will run to. Omg I can imagine them hiding behind Daddy Binnie (and his long legs) when tiny tiger Mommy Jinnie scolds the kids hahaha...

Im crying while imagining this and listening to CLOY OST! But first please, let us pray for their safety in Korea and the safety of everyone :) I am so excited about the possibility of this in the future. I hope they can use this time to reflect, talk about their fate, destiny, coincidence and how they want to respond to the call of the universe for them :)

• Like 8
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, emint2020 said:

It also reminds me about Ye-jin' s airport fashion style LOL. This photo was taken at the time she joined Infinite Challenge game show in 2014. At that time, she returned to Korea from Brazil for cheering Korean national soccer team playing at World Cup.

Oh very interesting photo indeed. She must have bought this scarf from Vietnam which used a lot by Southern Vietnamese soldiers in the past and villagers nowadays. Very typical.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, Chewy said:

wait is this the same Binnie I know? The real life puppynamja? Are you positive a puppy can be the cool calm daddy? 
How he behaves with Yejin is how he behaves with the child I bet my last dollar. The aeygo pabo daddy that’s all over his child. 

Yejin wouldn’t believe her luck when she said she wanted a puppy and she got a real life pabo puppy around 1.85cm tall that happens to eat a lot, gazes at her lovingly and is terrified of her death stares. Oh and this puppy knows how to fan her too! Just so her hair can fly nicely when taking videos. 
She definitely got more than she bargained for! 

The daddy who will take photos of his child’s first rolling over, first teeth, first crawl, first step...  Especially if the child has Yejin’s eyes... he cannot resist that one hahaha. She will be the tough parent and he’s our cutie daddy. Omg that sounds so wrong in my head lolzzzzz.

She is the luckiest isn’t she? Puppybinnie really adores her and treats her well. He fanned her, took her mic, wanted to put cutesy sticker on their photo, and smiles widely with that crinkly eyes when she made him laugh.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, polkadots said:

He might probably cry or smile like the same smile when YJ talked to him about the microphone or probably gazed just like the ones in the interviews hihi

omf i feel like he wouldve cried :bawling:. happy tears ykwim. i cant wait for newsss:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Riri forever said:

@bpwinces! Your video is a masterpiece..i can only hope and wish that when their actual wedding comes..they will choose to play this video in the reception so that in one way or the other we..their shippers is like being with them in that fateful occasion:wub:

Oh my goodness THIS HAS TO COME TRUEEEEEE
Would be the BEST thing EVERRRR. I would completely pass out though xD But just to see them actually acknowledge the fans who'd been loving them as a couple  since day 1 would be such a BEAUTIFUL moment for us...can't even imagine it T_T

Every comments are beautiful, thank you esp @Moonstarmagick you're comment made me SMILE so high! <3

• Like 1
  • Love 8

@bpwinces! Hands down the best fmv I’ve seen on YT. Swoon city :heart: All the feels. A+++ for effort, editing and content. Welcome relief from all this craziness for sure. I watched it again as soon as I got up this morning. You should pat yourself in the back for a job well done. Bravo! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, rosy said:

SYJ & HB said in this interview that they both watch each other’s works at 0:32

MC: Have you watched each other’s films

HB: Sure, a lot of them

SYJ: Same here

I wonder if they would watch each other works together at YJ's place. :D

Also in the interview she mentioned she watches movies often in the auditorium in secret. I wonder if she goes alone or goes with her secret date(s) or HB? HB said he goes to hear audience's reaction at the theater and YJ was like 맞아요 (yes that's right) at 0:27 .. so she acknowledges she also goes to the theater to hear audience's reaction.. like HB:P

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, binjinunnie said:

I’m already sad with the lack of updates but this video made me sadder :( 

They are not really accurate ,please take it with a grain of salt,should i delete the post?it wasn't  my intension to make you sad.

She shared that the love between the couple will be great,and told marriage is worth it at the end of the video(even though there might be few difficulties) 

Honestly no relationship is bed of roses all the time,it's  working through it,growing together and deepening the bond together.

Well again they don't know the exact time of birth,which makes a hell a lot of difference,may be their time of birth can make their marriage really compatible who knows? Let's pray for the best

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, MOONCHILD BTS said:

They are not really accurate ,please take it with a grain of salt,should i delete the post?it wasn't  my intension to make you sad.

She shared that the love between the couple will be great,and told marriage is worth it at the end of the video(even though there might be few difficulties) 

Honestly no relationship is bed of roses all the time,it's  working through it,growing together and deepening the bond together.

Well again they don't know the exact time of birth,which makes a hell a lot of difference,may be their time of birth can make their marriage really compatible who knows? Let's pray for the best

No, it’s okay, don’t delete your post. Your comment made me feel better :) So the interpretation was that they would face hardships but they would end up getting married? Or is it the other way around that they would get married but face difficulties once married? Thanks

• Like 4