[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

So I'm currently watching CLOY for the nth time haha. Anyway, I remembered during the presscon when asked how similar is HB with LJH, SYJ said 100%. Does she mean that LJH/HB besides his reserved nature is also sweet, kind, romantic, warm, protective, etc. I'm so kilig right now. :wub: I like to think HB is also like LJH with his relationship with SYJ. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

After reading everything in this thread (I hope I didn't missed any, I just want to stay that we all should be really patient with these two

https://twitter.com/sonyejincult/status/1235699591409848322?s=09

During SITR Vlive (I think)  she wants to paraglide in a project and them Ba Bam (insert HB's voice)  CLOY came and the rest is history. I lobe everything in this thread. I love you shoppers. 

Edited by Elisse Acosta
  • Like 7

23 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

HB did not take the bus with them because according to the Vietnamese caption he had a fan meeting?

@Annie12 HB didn't take the bus coz his official fanclub The Space had a bday celebration for him :wub:

I love how he waited for syj to finish greeting the fans so he can say goodbye to her

• Like 14
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, binjinfan1011 said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384504wpp/kim-jung-hyun-talks-about-hyun-bin-son-ye-jins-dating-rumors-and-chemistry-in-crash-landing-on-you 

How do people feel about this article where Kim Jung Hyun said during rehearsal there was no "rosy romantic" vibes, but that it was only turned on for the camera? I want to believe their relationship and BTS cuteness is all real :cry:

A few people (including me) commented on this quiet a few pages back after KJH first had the interview.

In short, I think everyone is being careful with what they say so as not to encourage the dating rumours. My reasoning for this is that SYJ has been in the industry for 20 years and has never had an official publicly announced relationship so I think people respect her and the situation enough to let her choose when she wants to announce her first relationship. SYJ and HB are also Korean superstars, they are literally at the top of the game and have been for a long time.. pretty sure no one in the industry would want to get on their bad side so makes sense that any interview questions with the cast involving dating rumours would be down played. 

I have to also say that not every cast member would be around for every single HB/SYJ shoot so they wouldn’t have seen every interaction between them but again, for those who have seen their affection for one another, I would think they would know not to say anything :)

Fret not fellow shipper, we have a lot to encourage us that something is definitely going on :D

• Like 17
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi friends.. I forgot which interview was it where HB and SYJ said that tvN is channel 20 for them. Can you point me to the direction? My delulu mode was thinking ahaa same household! :blush:Thanks! 

• Like 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386690wpp/yang-kyung-won-describes-acting-with-crash-landing-on-you-co-stars-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin

This new article from Soompi almost had me chocking on my water while I was reading it. How can YKW have blurry vision when he sees SYJ but say that she’s beautiful and also say that he couldn’t look at HB straight in the eyes because he was too handsome?! WHAT?! I laughed so hard...”Handsomeness just exudes from his entire body” WHAT?! Both main leads probably glowed whenever they walked into a room *dying from laughter* :tounge_wink::smirk:

• Like 2
  • LOL 20

On 3/5/2020 at 12:34 PM, idleee said:

Overall, i'm quite sure they are dating since they do have a lot of body language that tells us so. I'll be waiting for their news.. because no news is good news sometimes.  

while believing they are in serious relationship I'm not clear why HB looked at YJ, in the couch talk in Swoon, and finished his thought about happiness “something i always want yet isnt easy to get”. Found your analysis about couple's dynamic very interesting and happy to learn what you think :)

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386690wpp/yang-kyung-won-describes-acting-with-crash-landing-on-you-co-stars-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin

This new article from Soompi almost had me chocking on my water while I was reading it. How can YKW have blurry vision when he sees SYJ but say that she’s beautiful and also say that he couldn’t look at HB straight in the eyes because he was too handsome?! WHAT?! I laughed so hard...”Handsomeness just exudes from his entire body” WHAT?! Both main leads probably glowed whenever they walked into a room *dying from laughter* :tounge_wink::smirk:

Do you know what I interpreted from this article? 

Eventhough SYJ is very beautiful but he cannot do anything as she already belongs to someone. So he could not even drool by her beauty. Hence he said he had blurry vision and can't see her beauty clearly. Good cover Pyo Chi Soo. Your Capt must be proud. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

hi , guess this is really a very difficult and challenging time for the Koreans now. 

Even though we all hope to hear good news soon, I guess we just have to wait patiently as the country now is

going through a very difficult time. Hence, any intention to break good news will not be suitable at this time.

The whole nation is facing the challenge of new cases of the Virus and the celebrities are busy 

re-scheduling their concerts or acting projects. Hence, any new Romance news will definitely put on hold.

whatever it is we as fans should wait patiently while praying for this difficult time to pass on soon.

We should have faith in them and hope all of them stay strong and safe during this time.

If this is their DESTINY  - It will happen ! 

Just glad that all this happens after the CLOY had finished filming:)

• Like 20
  • Love 2

Hi BinJin shoppers. I'm newbie here but i dont miss any hints of our beloved CEo and pretty noona :kiss_wink:

I think that they're definitly in a serious relationship. I dont need they confirm rumor, I need they announce about "dreaming wedding". I thik it will be held at the end of 2020 :blush: 

when VAST announced that Hyun Bin would be starring in the upcoming film “Bargaining” in March, i think that he want more spend of the half year to shoot wedding photo :grin:.

Wow, the wedding would become Kbiz festival with many A list celeb: Ann Sung Ki, Jang Dong Gun x Ko So Young, Park Sung Hoon, Shin Hyun Joon, Ji Jin Hee, Han Jae Suk, Yoo Hae In, Kim Hye Soo, Lee Byung Hun, Lee Min Young, So ji Sub, Gong Hyo Jin, Song Yoon A...

Oh sorry if my delulu mind is racing too fast, hihi. 

#InmanyhintsWeTrust

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Hi Shoppers

After my daily dose of visiting this thread, I did a bit of googling and found this article

https://www.cosmo.ph/lifestyle/heart-emoji-color-meaning-src-intl-a843-20190811-lfrm?utm_source=Facebook-Cosmo&utm_medium=Ownshare&utm_campaign=20200303-fbnp-lifestyle-heart-emoji-color-meaning-src-intl-a843-20190811-lfrm-fbold

My delulu mind  immediately remembered SYJ's IG post in LA last year right after I read the (fun) meaning behind the said emoji - two pink hearts:wub:

Have a good weekend ahead all! 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

@charray the LA pix stood out for me and after reading your comment I searched her other posts. She had the same emojis for a few more! but I just wanna highlight the recent Christmas post and the Swiss one:phew:

#ingrocerywetrust

• Like 1