[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Bin01Jin said:

I really think 22 has a special meaning to them, hence Riri & Two Ri Couple.

Hyunbin said i think in Vlive. That 2Ri couple meaning from beginning to end. As his name start with RJH and YSR

Yes i am convince too that they are in relationship given with some hints from yejin's insta and some gentle obvious gestures from their drama bts, however this doesn't mean they will end up together. Everyday they will face new challenges and it may or may not affect their career.

So hoping and praying fervently that their solid foundation will remain resilient and be steadfast with their sincere love for each other.

As BinJin family do keep them in your prayers too guys while waiting for the news soon...thus, one thing i love on their drama is that they inject the word PRAY on the ep16!!! That no matter what lies ahead if you want that certain things to happen, we just pray and wait. And do avoid making too much arguments to some who oppose the pairing coz our replied may will harm our BinJin babies. We must learn to be humble coz we are supporting the humble couple.

Fighting co-shopper!!! :wub:

• Like 16
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Watching this video and reading what your korean friend said makes me appreciate and like HB even more. I am quite sure SYJ has also found out about HB's kind personality in his interactions with her and also the rest of the cast and crew.

Aww too bad I can't open the video because it is not available in my country.. but thanks for the summary!

Yeah so to emphasize my point, he is well known to be a good man in Korea, who is a gentleman.  He is kind, gracious and polite and serious on his work. He usually sets boundaries between co-stars. He showed a lot of respect to his co-stars. So he would never disrespect SYJ in any way. In fact he respects and admire her so much. He was the one who wanted to cast with her in a rom com / melodrama. If he did not like her playful actions in IVs or NGs, he would not reciprocate any of it. He would have set boundaries.  There would not have been unnecessary hugs and physical touch in the BTS.  He wouldn't look at her non stop.  So I truly think there is mutual attraction between them. So let's hope they could really work things out! Because if they're really serious about each other they have to have their parents approval too lol but maybe I'm thinking too much LOLOL

• Like 12
  • Love 4

34 minutes ago, Elle R said:

SYJ also likes photography and swims. Swimming is one of the activities HB did to get in shape for CLOY. I think I read in passing he likes it in general too. SYJ also likes the outdoors/hiking. Both enjoy traveling. Random that they both like watches. 

Plus, they are both hot, at the top of their careers and seem to be very humble. HB mentioned in his Esquire interview that they share similar career experiences and views in life. Hello? Basic foundation. If we had a matchmaking service, they'd totally be paired up. They'd be the face of our company lol. But no pressure.

Ah! So SYJ also likes photography and swimming? For HB, what I know is that he learnt swimming since he was young but he actually tried to escape the swimming lessons and got beaten by his mom LOL! But that's what gave him his nice lean frame and broad shoulders. I bet HB likes the outdoor too from some of the TV programs he was in (he was overseas?). AND, both of them likes GOLF!!

They really have very compatible personalities and values. It's a wonder why they didn't meet earlier!

I found this old SYJ insta video (July 2018) - it's so cute cuz it reminded me of the video she did with HB where he held the fan for her to blow her hair LOL!!

• Like 7
  • Love 4

@TotoroSY @Elle R so syj is also a swimmer like HB. HB has been a swimmer since kindergarten. And in middle school he had a fan club in his school :wub:

Binjin have so many similarities that's why they have so many things to talk about. 

I didn't know syj also loved golf before? Or did she learn to love it coz of her close friend? :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, rosy said:

HB & SYJ both look hot & sexy in swimsuits

SYJ looked seriously super sexy in that swimming pool scene. And also her insta photo in a bikini....she's so HOT!!  

HB-sshi, you gotta catch her FAST!

1 hour ago, hma .75 said:

Writer-nim really liked teasing us :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

WOAH! That was a good catch ~ RALPH in the search words! Writer-nim is really trolling all the Binjin shippers, LOL!!

29 minutes ago, Fangirlingislife said:

@TotoroSY @Elle R so syj is also a swimmer like HB. HB has been a swimmer since kindergarten. And in middle school he had a fan club in his school :wub:

Binjin have so many similarities that's why they have so many things to talk about. 

I didn't know syj also loved golf before? Or did she learn to love it coz of her close friend? :D

I should have guessed she loves water cuz all her holiday pictures are near the sea! She's almost always in a bikini or swimsuit, at the beach or on a boat/ yacht. Yes, read about HB swimming since very young, and I think her parents also sent him to a lot of other classes like piano, painting, calligraphy etc. Seems his mom is an artist/ sculptor and he probably got his artistic side from her (just like JH is artistic/ musician cuz his mom is an actress). Wonder what HB's dad and SYJ's parents do?

Binjin already told us that they have a LOT of topics to share and talk about. Golfing is a good time for them to chat too. Maybe HB gave some lessons to SYJ, but....knowing how competitive our girl is, I bet she's already pretty good at it. :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, liltash85 said:

if they are dating and make the announcement in future, the one that be call a ‘liar’ is HB not YJ as she nvr denied

Hi! I agree with most of your comment except this sentence. Actually, MS Team,  SYJ' s agency also denied the rumors as much as VAST. However, it came later than VAST. I dont know why many people misunderstand this problem. 

For me, denials dont make sense. The more they denied the higher truth I believe in the dating.

2 hours ago, Loveumore said:

Yes i am convince too that they are in relationship given with some hints from yejin's insta and some gentle obvious gestures from their drama bts, however this doesn't mean they will end up together. Everyday they will face new challenges and it may or may not affect their career.

So hoping and praying fervently that their solid foundation will remain resilient and be steadfast with their sincere love for each other.

Same same same!!!!!!!! Cant agree more.! So I pray for them everyday. When I wake up, I think about their relationship, When I go to bed, think about it again. Perfect couple! I really want to see they end up together in the future. 

• Like 14
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Wonder what HB's dad and SYJ's parents do?

[Koreatimes 2018-11-04]

Actor of few words

Born to parents who were teachers in Seoul, most of his personal life is relatively unknown. Unlike other media-friendly colleagues of his age, Hyun looks reserved and gives the impression that he shies away from publicity. 

He communicates with his fans through his dramas and films. 

Looking back on those 15 years creating something new as an actor, he says it became really difficult to separate his personal life from his acting career. "I've kept working because I read intriguing stories that I couldn't let go of. But I'm thinking that I might be over-consuming my image and maybe I'd better take a break." 

Hyun says when he has free time he watches old dramas and films he starred in. "In retrospect, I've become wise in playing my roles in terms of acting techniques. But looking at my old performances when I was young like what I did in My Lovely Sam Soon or Secret Garden, there is something fresh and daring that I want to emulate now," he said. 

He said he lives with the feelings of insecurity, but not anxiety. "I've been always under pressure to do something new and looking at the results, I never know satisfaction. But, nowadays I'm thinking that taking everything as they are and learning how to come down well from the peak of my career is more important than just box office performance," he said.  (Me: I remember he said he’s anxious in another interview.)

2 hours ago, Fangirlingislife said:

Even before they officially worked together in The Negotiation, i remember seeing so much similarities in their individual interviews I read over the years; not just hobbies or being the same age, they have the same views on many things. (It was just amazing, I thought they need to be set up by a mutual friend)

• Like 12
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

She's almost always in a bikini or swimsuit, at the beach or on a boat/ yacht

Recall the hospital scene of  jealous RJH(HB) telling YSR (SYJ) :" Then you don't have to wear a bikini"..:joy:..I wonder if he would allow other people to take a look at her gorgeous body in real life as well..They better avoid beaches during their honeymoon..

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

22 minutes ago, Mhhyin said:

I wonder why nobody ask binjin directly regarding the grocery shopping pics during their promos....hmmmm

I heard that all of question must be sent to the agency and actor/ actress at least 2 weeks. They check and send back what they want to answer. That' s implicit rule in Korea industry. 

• Thanks 2