[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, fuzzymuffin said:

anybody saw this yet? it's clear as day that ajusshi is way too cuter and active when he's next to unnie.

he smiled often and sometimes act immaturely. lol.

so lovely. 

I just watched and could not see the difference. Because my eyes were fixated on the first clip :bawling: I tried to divert my eyes to the second clip several times but could not hold there for more than 5 seconds. I got a glimpse of the third clip for about 10 seconds in total. That’s how much I’m attracted to BinJin.

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

6 hours ago, Luvagatha_03 said:

I also felt like HB May have suggested SYJ for the part as he kept on mentioning during the CLOY promos that it will show other side of YJ... meaning her fun, cute, and charming side that only people who are close to her knows... YJ does not really do dramas as often, so I have a feeling she did CLOY due to HB... just my opinion! I feel like YJ seems to prefer movies because it’s a shorter commitment and does not take most of the year to prep and shoot.

Yeah if you're going to check the timeline of eonnie's tv projects you'll see that she usually take a rest for a year, sometimes more than a year before accepting another tv series; Personal Taste (2010),Shark (2013),  Something In The Rain (2018), CLOY (2019-2020).

I was surprised when she agreed to do CLOY cause she already rejected One Spring Night, a reunion series with Hae-in that was also offered to her. I thought it was because she was preparing for a new movie. But now I strongly believe that the reason was because oppa Hyun Bin talked to her about a project that they can do together. (Again, this is not about who got the offer first ok. This is about a man who did the first move to be in one project again with the woman he loves.) In our country we find it romantic when guys do the first move. If it's the other way around you will not hear anything from me about this, cause it is less romantic for me when the effort comes from the girl. Hehe

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 5

Maybe, a movie like Mr and Mrs Smith for our BinJin please? I want to see more and real action (y'know) from our dear A-listers! I know they can pull it off very well! 

P. S. 

If the spy is right here now reading. This is one thought you should let them (your bosses) know. Pretty please? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

9 hours ago, sharluvsenergy said:

We should all stop having internal conflicts as fellow shippers/shoppers. There is no such thing as who is better than the other person. Hyun Bin and Son Yejin are both fantastic, amazing beings on their own. They each have their own good points and together, they bring the best out of each other. Stop trying to prove that either one of them is more superior than the other. We don't even know them personally and I think it's being very unfair to both of them.

Exactly both of them has their own strength and good in their work but together they are awesome. Not only they bring out the best in each other but they also compliments each other. That’s why they are considered a power couple in drama. My cousin said she isn’t a fan of them individually but was blown out by their chemistry and admit no one has better chemistry like them. She is Kdrama Addict btw. So her point is very much valid.  

• Like 8
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, Sianna said:

@B.MMM 01: their first rumor wasn’t the golf issue. the first one was HB visiting YJ parents in daegu:phew: in this video around 18:20 the reporter said some one commented about binnie’s trip to daegu and jinnie’s parents live there so he went there to meet them. 

the video is a report on their grocery rBumor. I think we can make another tag like #InParentsMeetingWeTrust

Binnie's trip to Daegu + Binnie's visit to Ye-Jin's parents:  Is this a hearsay or a confirmed news?   How credible is the news?  Before golfing....so it was probably after the Negotiation promotion?    If it is credible, how come there seemed to be no similar discussion in other news  outlets?   Would love to know more!!!  Thank you!  

I am not sure of time frame of HB in Daegu rumor ... he may have visited them for all we know. But if it was during press period for Negotiation I do recall one of their stops / stage greetings was in Daegu.

@jinjin Well, by the time Daegu event happened, the premiere already happened. In the girlfriends photo, HB is sitting in the back hanging out with JHI ... Besides Park Shin Hye I have wondered who attended the Negotiation premiere in support of HB because he later hangs out with her friends and the SITR cast.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Thanks to @B.MMM "01: their first rumor wasn’t the golf issue. the first one was HB visiting YJ parents in daegu:phew:... I think we can make another tag like #InParentsMeetingWeTrust"

Son Ye Jin & Hyun Bin's Last Stage Greeting in YJ's hometown - Daegu.

Look at where HB rested his left arm in the second picture :)

----

NEGOTIATION HOLDS VIP PREMIERE: 17th Sep 2018: 

Just wonder whether SYJ introduced HB to her friends before the Daegu trip on 30th Sep 2018.

Meet friends first & then the parents :)

2018091702906_04444700010035809604.jpg

• Like 13
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, Sweet Citron said:

So you know exactly that SYJ got the offer after HB?
I say it out loud again & this is fact.

Son Ye Jin is Korean Box Office Queen 2009-2019

Son Ye Jin has received  most acting awards than any other peers of her generation.

Who got the offer first or later is not based on their performance or how much they are paid. That’s not how it works in South Korea as much as I know. The writer normally already has in mind which actors/actresses they want for their work. So they will tell the prod team and the prof team will check the identified actors/actress availability and give the script to their agencies. So who ever offered first or accept first should not be an issue here. Could be they are offered at the same time and HB accept it first. 

i also agree with others if you don’t like we talk about HB as a good actor, and just want to focus on SYJ, this is not the thread. This is a shipper thread for us to show our love for both of them. And we don’t intend to compare which of them is a better actor and won more box office than the other. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Moonstarmagick said:

Maybe, a movie like Mr and Mrs Smith for our BinJin please? I want to see more and real action (y'know) from our dear A-listers! I know they can pull it off very well! 

P. S. 

If the spy is right here now reading. This is one thought you should let them (your bosses) know. Pretty please? 

Is it me or YJ actually want to do something like this one? Hahahah.

But seriously, if there’s a remake of this one, I am all for these two taking up the roles. I think they restrained certain portion of skinship in CLOY because of the whole issue of romanticizing of NK so they had to bring it down a notch (these two surely discussed on how to make the scenes work, among others ;) - besides some scenes have already been shot/filmed before the issue cropped out so hey, I’ll take what I can hehe). Mr and Mrs Smith is one of my favourite films ever - and to watch them both in an action/rom movie? That will be a treat :)

I doubt it will happen soon because of the gossips but hey, a fangirl can dream, right?

P/s: spi35, your daepyonim looks super hawt in action movies. Oh yeah.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, fuzzymuffin said:

anybody saw this yet? it's clear as day that ajusshi is way too cuter and active when he's next to unnie.

he smiled often and sometimes act immaturely. lol.

so lovely. 

I know I’ve notice that too, as much as I jealous to death hahaha joke! But yeh they’re both too obvious but yet again they both denied it for an obvious reason, to protect they’re career, or maybe not maybe they’re not really together “yet” maybe it’s not official yet, so who knows it’s our words against them. They’re said they’re not together, ok then they’re not! 

They are cute together tho, I must admit! 

• Like 5

@Sianna NGL I agree with you - if I can recommend anything to anyone, esp. new shippers (I’m considered new to this board - I had to create a new username and email just for shipping omg - but you’ll get the drift haha), it’s to back-read the posts here. Even I still haven’t finished back-reading lol. But it surely gave me another perspective, and you’ll definitely see the usual shipping pattern (ups, downs) that I’ve seen for more than a decade. It makes me think of a bigger picture of things altogether :)

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask anyone. I think all of us are a DM away anyway.

P/s: I kinda feel secondhand embarrassment if I ever talked / read about their past flames etc. Nothing too personal- it’s just that we should all move forward. Imagine how they feel when they are no longer attached to whomever and yet we are still scrutinizing them - they need to get on their lives, too. And having unnecessary rumours attached or even worse, being only known as someone’s past doesn’t make them look any better, reputation and career-wise. If one has any doubt, feel free to DM ok. I’m not that knowledgeable in BinJinology but we’ll help each other ok!

• Like 5
  • Love 3

The greed in me wants SYJ to cameo in HB drama a his wife. For the last scene when he came back from the overseas mission and reunite with his love ones. Hahaha.... does the scriptwriter needs extra ideas???? I am willing to share it with. 

@B.MMM thank you for the detailed timeline. It sounds so plausible and logical. Hopefully it is true and not just a baseless rumor. Why do i feel that their wedding plans (if it's true they going to marry after drama) will be postpone slightly due to the corona virus issue. Don't you think so? SYJ is from Daegu and it seems that Daegu residents are not allowed to go out from the city. Her family must still lock down in the city. Guess they must wait till this corona virus subsides. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Moonstarmagick said:

P. S. 

I read an article, and the reporter asked if possible to have another team up with hyun bin (before CLOY Happened) and ye jin told that Mr & Mrs Smith was fan suggestions for their next movie, and she like it. 

Its really funny but bit sad that most of knetizens focus to their visual and wants them to see in a drama as a couple, and it’s sad because they’re promoting The Negotiation at that time. 

I wish they do more movies together or a variety/reality shows.

And for the future show is The Superman return, hehehehehe I want to see how Hyun Bin taking care his children and his beautiful wife Ye Jin. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Hello BinJin shippers/shoppers. I am a silent reader and trying to backread this thread, currently at page 111 :D Thank you everyone for wonderful insights and analysis which help me get confident and become paddler of this amazing ship.

This morning I came accross this video from v@st and found HB's face expression very interesting. A very serious look while talking to staff but keep glancing and sweet smiling towards someone at the corner who we cannot see but all know. I believe this is from BinJin photoshoot for CLOY.

Edited by loveintheair
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow!! This thread is moving super fast! I thot I got it wrong when I saw the extra 3-4 pages from my last check last night but it was not a fluke! Lol!

i know there are some passionate discussions happening, with different POV on what should or should not be discussed here. All I say is just ship and love Binjin and have fun gals/ guys! Don’t take take it too seriously and chill. As long we don’t hurt Binjin or HB and SYJ indIvidually, and also respect each other’s POV.

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I WANNA SAY IS :

Hyun Bin oppa actually visited Daegu in end September 2018?! Chin-ca?!

Thats like sweet honey to my shipper heart! Give me more evidence!

Will come back with more comments later after I’ve catch up with all your posts!

• Like 8