[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

33 minutes ago, Elle R said:

@Chugo21 Can you repost the link? The article I read said SYJ declined.

here :blush:
She's not declined, only Kim Nam Gil. 

Kang Ha Neul In Talks To Appear In Sequel To Hit Film “The Pirates”

Mar 2, 2020
by J. Lim

We may be seeing Kang Ha Neul in a new film soon!

On March 2, reports emerged that Kang Ha Neul would be joining the sequel to the 2014 film “The Pirates.” In response, a source from his agency stated, “It’s true that Kang Ha Neul has received an offer to appear in the film and he is currently positively looking over the role.”

“The Pirates” was a hit film released in 2014 that attracted more than 8.6 million moviegoers. Plans for the sequel had originally been set in motion in 2018 with a goal of being released in 2020, but the film announced that it would be going under reorganization after lead actor Kim Nam Gil stated that he would not be returning for a second film.

However, with news that Kang Ha Neul is considering an offer for the upcoming film, it appears as though the sequel is back on track to be released, albeit at a later date than originally intended.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Annie12 said:

Early 2018?? Wow really? In my wildest guesses they started right after SITR ended, before that going out on a friends basis. But after the end of SITR , HB would go to europe for filming MOTA. 

They both had really busy schedules in 2018.

#oh-i-dont-know#brainteaser#closefriend#:D

one k celeb said this:” there is always time for relationship”:D so it’s also possible in busiest times.

but yes my opinion is early 2018:wub::D

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3

18 minutes ago, swclw said:

At the first time I saw the video, it seems like they are a different person.

But when I replayed it for several times, I saw the similarity.

He is the same person. Same person with HB bodyguard in airport last 2019.

I agree with @Elle R the time frame is different, his hair is different too.

But when you see the face (although the video from the wrap up party only shown his side face profile) but i think he is really the same person. 

But maybe he's in charge for the event too. I dont know if he accompanied another actors or not. But how I wish he's only in charged for YJ because its the special order from the CEO :D

And, I just watch another video from the wrap up party and just noticed that they arrived only minutes apart, then I saw this insight about that bodyguard and I was just, nice one BJ! B)

to spy : I won't be shocked if tomorrow your agency will come out in the article with the headlines :

"THE BODYGUARD IN THE AIRPORT AND IN THE WRAP UP PARTY ARE DIFFERENT PERSON" :phew:B)

I won't be shocked at all. 

hahhahahha the spy is so hard working if that happen :joy:

But there is security company for events or shows and etc, (and I remember there's a scene in CLOY that they hired a bodyguard) I think that bodyguard is in-demand/popular because he's good and fit to protect their client :blush:

• LOL 5

In the news of the pirates 2 they said Kang haneul will replace Kim nam gil and Lee kwangsoo will replace Yoo haejin. And YJ label said they have not received the script yet so this pirates2 is not pirates:( even the director has changed. without yoo hae jin this film will no be the same:(

here the news.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000254019

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Chugo21 said:

here :blush:
She's not declined, only Kim Nam Gil. 

Kang Ha Neul In Talks To Appear In Sequel To Hit Film “The Pirates”

Mar 2, 2020
by J. Lim

We may be seeing Kang Ha Neul in a new film soon!

On March 2, reports emerged that Kang Ha Neul would be joining the sequel to the 2014 film “The Pirates.” In response, a source from his agency stated, “It’s true that Kang Ha Neul has received an offer to appear in the film and he is currently positively looking over the role.”

“The Pirates” was a hit film released in 2014 that attracted more than 8.6 million moviegoers. Plans for the sequel had originally been set in motion in 2018 with a goal of being released in 2020, but the film announced that it would be going under reorganization after lead actor Kim Nam Gil stated that he would not be returning for a second film.

However, with news that Kang Ha Neul is considering an offer for the upcoming film, it appears as though the sequel is back on track to be released, albeit at a later date than originally intended.

Huh, i don't see or read the news that she or her company confirm the join the movie officially. To me, i want she can rest all the year, maybe take some CF or event in Korea, cause she has a hard working from 2018 until now:wub: she looks so thin at the wrap up party, so worried for her, please take care of your health Ye Jin sis:cold_sweat:

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, B.MMM said:

In the news of the pirates 2 they said Kang haneul will replace Kim nam gil and Lee kwangsoo will replace Yoo haejin. And YJ label said they have not received the script yet so this pirates2 is not pirates:( even the director has changed. without yoo hae jin this film will no be the same:(

here the news.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000254019

Hmm it's really weird if Ye Jin declined it too.. it's meaningless for a sequel that all original casts are not there :sweat_smile:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chugo21 said:

Hmm it's really weird if Ye Jin declined it too.. it's meaningless for a sequel that all original casts are not there :sweat_smile:

AllKPop version said SYJ previously declined, which I know she had not.

About the sequel of “The Pirates” each source from different media had shared a different statement about it :sweatingbullets: so confusing. But I’m also a member at Yejin’s forum page (please shoppers enjoy there too) and I asked for a user if she would be on the sequel or not. And seems like she had accepted the role, they’re just trying to find another actor to replace KNG (since he had declined).

• Like 3

Sorry but this is not a look from a close friend AT ALL :smirk::

You 2 can lie to yourselves whatever u want,but our loverboy actions can’t hide the things and u can’t fool us shoppers :joy:.

What’s all about with those heart in your eyes and this full smile CEO-nim???:love:

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 10

Hi everyone. I have been reading the thread here for days. I have not seen any of HB and YJ's movie/drama until CLOY crash landed into my life.

Itis insightful and entertaining, couple that with facts and explanation. 

Since I am not a fan of both, I am slowly understanding their personalities through back reading of the posts here. 

Keep it coming and let's keep on sailing...

Woohooo

• Like 4

Hi all!

Question, because I can’t access Weibo.

How’s the reception for CLOY like in it? And HB/YJ (as actors/couple)?

Am curious, actually - given how well it’s being received worldwide.

If this Q is inappropriate, do let me know and I’ll delete it soonest, ok.

Cheers!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ttalgi~ said:

Wow! Thanks for this info! I knew they did filtered the questions. (Haha). No wonder the reporter stuttered while asking "that" question cause maybe she revised a bit of the original question that's why Binnie gave a frown face and acted like he didn't quite catch the question. (Well, we saw him holding his smile even from the very beginning of the question.) LOL! 

Tho the thoughts of them being considerate not to divert the attention of the viewers to their rumors instead of the drama itself is one of the reason they don't want to talk about it during the presscon. But, they denied the rumors twice already so isn't it the great timing to clear the misunderstanding of the "close friend" at presscon if they're really not dating like what other rumored celebrities do in their presscon. Seems like the media and Tvn were cooperating in killing the attention of the public. They had every chances to denied the rumors in person, actually. After all the interviews, presscon and promotional activities but they chose to keep quite about it. (seems like they really wanted in keep their relationship private). 

I agree with this so much! The PC was the perfect time to set the record straight. So easy to say "no we arent dating." 

Long year ahead loves! Let's keep the ship sailing :wub:

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Hi all!

Question, because I can’t access Weibo.

How’s the reception for CLOY like in it? And HB/YJ (as actors/couple)?

Am curious, actually - given how well it’s being received worldwide.

If this Q is inappropriate, do let me know and I’ll delete it soonest, ok.

Cheers!

They have many fans in Weibo. The couple thread has 24K followers and 320 million views/ visits and is currently at no 18 position of all couple threads. 

This is the link to the couple thread. 

https://weibo.com/p/100808d4e0c377e1329a89400a0058aa0b0f02

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2