[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Let me re-iiterate the official statement here:

the actress has given consideration to the film and is undergoing negotiations over details. While stating the actress will likely star in the film, the official was cautious to confirm the decision as of now.   

My interpretation is --- Nothing is set in stone. She HASN'T signed on, still making a decsion on it. So why the announcement? 

Maybe "they"  (producers, etc.)  are hoping that the  announcement of SYJ involvement in CROSS as well as the Lee Sun-kyun's will garner some attention among other Korean actors and actresses as well as investors. What I'm seeing here (from a business perspective) is part of a recruiting effort. 

I agree with everyone that SYJ totally deserves this role, and she would be AWESOME! She also wouldn't be considering this project without having a discussion with her other half...(this is after all a shipper's forum, am I right?) So, I'm going on the limb here to say that whatever plans they have at the moment, has this movie ALREADY factored into the equation.

I've said this in the past, they are a smart and strategic couple. They know what they are doing and know what they want. Lets sit back, and watch how it unfolds. It is their life after all. We are merely spectators in a true to life love story.  :heart:

Yes, we can discuss amongst ourselves, but we shouldn't speculate more than the obvious. Here's to smooth sailing....

• Like 4
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 5

8 hours ago, Edelweiss88 said:

Based on this Soompi article, they are still negotiating on the offer. I am just curious as to what “unless there are any huge changes“ mean? Are they wanting to stipulate it on the contract that there might be conditions that will happen between now and March that will give them the option to back out? 

Since there are still a lot of uncertainties surrounding this pandemic time. Corona changes all the rules for entertainment industry. Everything has been delayed and some indefinitely and with the entertainment industry being completely up in the air right now. I think, Yejin’s team will not commit or comment until the entertainment industry will go forward with productions, when everything are ironed out from the producers, crews, home studio, to castings confirmation, reading of the scripts, characters spotlight to shooting dates and possible release dates etc’s.  We don’t know what the ramifications of this Pandemic is, but as a fan the most we can do is show our support for Yejin and to the entertainment industry.

• Like 13
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, slowpoked said:

Is that "My Way"? Or is there something else?

https://www.dramabeans.com/2010/07/sohn-ye-jin-drops-out-of-film-my-way/

Pretty certain you are talking about that movie right @SHpectator that was the Hollywood movie she could have done in 2010 with JDG but they made major changes to her character role later on. So that was why she backed out the end. She had a conversation with the director about it. 

Also the new themes.. I am not use to this and the new look here :lol:

• Like 4

From what I’ve learned about K-ent after reading past HB and SYJ related articles and following Soompi news for the last few months, when an agency releases a statement that their actor or actress is “positively reviewing a script” (those words exactly) it seems like it’s practically a done deal. Unless something happens to alter the course of the movie production, I think SYJ will definitely be a part of this movie. Now as for the scripts she may be reviewing for the latter part of this year, I selfishly hope that she doesn’t go through with it - just because I delusionally hope Binjin will get married and get to spend some time together before March. But who knows, our cow Ye-Jin may end up taking on TWO movies within the next few months 

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1

Honestly it makes me so mad and upset when I see other fans comparing yejin to xx (I suppose many will know who) in posts about yejin considering the offer for the movie like why do u even look at posts about yejin if u’re from another fandom like I don’t even get it?? Why can’t they just stay in their own fandom and not come and put yejin down or compare her to xx when we’re just celebrating about yejin :emmm:

anyways whether yejin takes up that movie I’m still really proud of her regardless considering she was contacted to consider this movie means she’s acknowledged and I think it’s all that matter tbh :heart1:

• Like 6

I am going to just assume that Binnie is in Jordan as of last week since it seems like HJM is on a tight schedule before potential movie promotions again and his upcoming show too.  Plus he gave his stylist a wedding anniversary gift early since today is actual the day she and her husband got married. 

Who knows what Jinnie is doing though :lol: reviewing more potential scripts? it might get in a way of her doing The Cross if covid 2nd wave does hit later in the year late fall as everyone keeps saying. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 5

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Pretty certain you are talking about that movie right @SHpectator that was the Hollywood movie she could have done in 2010 with JDG but they made major changes to her character role later on. So that was why she backed out the end. She had a conversation with the director about it. 

Also the new themes.. I am not use to this and the new look here :lol:

I actually like this new theme B) This Ahjumma can read better now without having to squint :D 

Really this news has been amazing and unexpected. I honestly can’t think of what other news we will get soon! Here’s wishing for the best for our OTP - reel and real :Megalol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

@ElectricHearts, about HB food truck, after two days reseach, i got this..

SITR episode 1 and 2 is on 30th March 2018. So, they need filming it early in advance. The food truck is impossible sending on march because YJ busy with ‘Be with you’ promotion since early to middle march.

YJ unnie food truck IG post on 25th April 2018. HB food truck when YJ unnie filming for episode 2 based on hair look, studio filming and jeans colour.

The possibility date based on YJ look while dance on her office, That was studio filming, The buns and Jeans look the same.  The date maybe around middle of Febuary after HB Rampant last day filming on 13th Feb 2018 and before HB depart to Milan 21th Feb 2018, the tree is on early springs stage plus on springs rain. SITR first still cut on 14th Feb.

Its not april because the tree should be full of bloom if its April. The IG posting take from different day.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 16

The 2 NEW background mode  - DARK or EVOLUTION makes NO DIFFERENCE!! Its still DARK BACKGROUND on WHITE!!  

Anyone know how to change the font to a bigger size for easy reading AND REMOVE the broader?  I m seeing BOXES n more BOXES as I scrolled :criesariver:

even the emoji are BOXED!!!

The Evolution mode BACKGROUND COLOR will STILL CHANGE  by mimicking the color of sky based on time of day and local weather. 

Sob sob my POOR EYES :cries:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, luvlove said:

So you would wait for a special holiday and post an IG photo taken with this person to prove you are not an item. That always helps shut the rumor mongers up! And then you would definitely do a second major project with this person, if you want to really prove the gossipers wrong. Of course! Who wouldn't? And follow that up by wearing matching outfits with this person at an awards show, a person you are definitely NOT involved with, because that will end the rumors. And then you, to be absolutely sure everyone knows there's no truth to this romance, break out the IG like button on lots of adorably cute photos of the two of you together.  When you seldom use your IG like button at all. Sure, everybody does this stuff when they are wrongly and falsely accused of a romance. Duh!!! We can all probably name at least . . . ZERO people that have ever done this! Ever! They are so in love.:GN1:

@luvlove  Thanks for the laughs!! Your funny post full of real Binjin receipts really cheered me up!!  

As the infamous NIS captain says  .......  "IT'S CLEAR AS DAY!!"

:twerk2:

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

18 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

It's quite insightful to see this ALL in one video. She really is wary about dating actors, and also wary towards guys who are too good-looking. What was very telling is how she said men don't like her cuz of how thorough she is when working. Makes me wonder if she meant fellow actors, cuz she is so meticulous, outspoken and full of ideas, so they kinda don't like that coming from an actress? Or is she talking about men in general? It makes me think about HB, and how he complimented her openly about that very trait of hers, of being thorough and passionate in her work.

Awww :crybaby:  this stuff always turns me into a pile of cheese so I'll put my thoughts/speculation in spoiler. You have been warned.

Spoiler

- Her old views about not dating actors and colleagues...maybe this is something she decided to live by for the sake of her emotional well-being, avoid unnecessary drama and distractions. I imagine early in her career, she had accepted the reality of her job, constantly getting paired with someone and the importance of having chemistry with your costar.

- The way she doesn't fall easily despite getting to meet a lot of very attractive and charming people, the way she often describes wanting to meet someone kind, appreciates her humor, quirks and being outspoken...she's looking for someone she truly feels connected with and vice versa. Emotional connection is huge deal for women and this doesn't seem to happen easily for her.

Now something that strikes me whenever she describes the qualities of her characters' love interest - "He's worth the trouble because he's *insert male character's lovable qualities here*".
So considering how rare it is to find someone she can connect with, and that someone just happened to be this good looking actor that we all adore..wouldn't she feel he's worth all the trouble, worth making an exception, worth setting aside her old reservations and ideas of 'the one'?

*Disclaimer: I am NOT saying this is how it really is, this is purely my own speculation.

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 3