Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Happy 1000 pages! After going offline for a day, was able to catch up reading. YAY!

I must say, I am grateful to become part of this ship, my first ever ship. With all the great contributers here, the investigators, analysts, psychologists, etc., I am more confident with this ship. I doubt myself back then after watching cloy, to hope and pray for them to be together in real life.

Why does reaching 1000 pages makes me feel emotional. :tears: I guess something good is about to come. Pray pray pray.

• Like 6
  • Love 5

43 minutes ago, gloriousCh33se said:

Can't help but revisit that report that came out just before Jinnie's bday in 2019..of BinJin sighting at a country club and having a meal with a couple (that the netizen may have mistaken for her parents)...this may have happened at Coliseum Pool & Grill didn't it..

Oh don't recall the type of restaurant they were at lol from that rumor. Maybe I looked it over since I at least figured her team was telling the truth about her parents not being there 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, GogoRoboto said:

Someone on twitter recently posted a screencap of SYJ in Master in the House and noticed how tanned her hands were in the scene where she was making toast for breakfast. Her Master in the House episodes were aired December 2 and 9 while I believe the SK golf sightings were around November. Now it all makes sense.

@GogoRoboto yes it was mentioned it filmed around Nov 13/14 time. They clearly went golfing most likely before then? Or she just thinking about Binnie a lot before she filmed as she is thinking of him way too much (with his movie and other guesses that can link back to his dramas lol) while playing movie charades lol 

7 hours ago, Serendipity22 said:

I've actually been to The Resort at Pelican (idk if anyone mentioned this yet) and I noticed her post on 2/4/18 on ig, I believe they’re sitting in the lobby of the hotel. And I believe that’s Sofia’s mom? I could be wrong so can someone Google the pics and confirm

Oh how exciting lol. Also HB may have been there before too (since he likes golfing) as he's gone to LA a few times in the past. Maybe more as not all his travel gets documented with sightings at airport lol 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Oh don't recall the type of restaurant they were at lol from that rumor. Maybe I looked it over since I at least figured her team was telling the truth about her parents not being there 

If I am not wrong, it was reported they were having samgyetang with her parents. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, charray said:

If I am not wrong, it was reported they were having samgyetang with her parents. 

In that case, my assumption is wrong then because the place doesn't have Korean food on the menu. Will be deleting

• Like 1

Happy 1000th pages shoppers. Never knew that somehow this ship will reach 1000 pages when I first arrived at this shop on first page. Thank you to all the contributers. BINJIN NATION ROCKS!!! :rickroll:

• Love 2
  • Rickroll'D 5

HB's sneaky tongue in slow motion.

He wanna let the whole world know that SYJ is my love!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Rickroll'D 4

21 hours ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Came across this and just laughed. She was literally going to be handed the same poster but she just had to do THAT. 

How are we seriously expecting any kind of announcement of them when she keeps trolling people like this for a living, I can’t. Hyun Bin-ssi, how many times do you let her prank you on a daily basis, your life is clearly full of jams now huh.

and just like HB, we seem to love her more for it

I have seen videos of this fan greeting but have not seen this poster grabbing action by jinshi...... Director-nim was like "what the..." and it didnt fail to put a smile on the staff's face..... I was like :loolz:

A lot has happened in the last 20 pages or so.... and during this period... we have also reached page 1K baby... :handsup:

Just want to say that when waves hit the ship... whenever there is doubt.... always fall back to....

#ingrocerywetrust :kaching1:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

This one....we can relate..:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 20
  • Rickroll'D 1

30 minutes ago, CartPusherInLA said:

It is Fourth of July here and I could already hear fireworks this early! 

No confirmation nor hard core proof  was ever made regarding Maldives (except for what may have been an  unintentional slip from Cinderella LJH and the delicious tan HB had at Belma Kang's wedding and the noticeable darker skin tone our OTP had compared to the second leads during the first CLOY reading later on in the month).  But the heart of a true blue BinJin shipper knows.

Happy 4th of July! We'll never know if they made it to Maldives, but it's free to dream.:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Happy birthday America!

Finally had time to get in here…back reading a few pages, I still applaud those who are staying strong sailing our ship.

You guys are the true sailors of this ship, guarding it like a lion …hands down to you. This is indeed a BinJin elite society who knows how to pick its battle.

Anyone that is being led to a mist of hearsays that SYJ or HB are dating someone else, that’s what I say speculation.

I for one, hardly ship any love teams or celebrity couple if I don’t see and feel authenticity with their actions off screen.

A reason why I don’t watch soap or series because they always like to play with their viewers where more often than not lack sincerity. I prefer at least close or closer to reality…

I love you all, as Binnie says, stay safe and healthy. :sparklyeyes: just keep sailing...I am with you on this.

Old but gives me chills everytime...I love his voice...so soothing.

• Like 14
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

Posted (edited)

Now I'm really convinced of the French kiss they've had during the reunion. The best angle of their kiss I've seen so far.

Edited by kkwengsoyy
  • Like 6
  • Love 1