[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

11 hours ago, susannahs said:

@mamipoppins   I agree that the dark background makes reading much more difficult.  I have asked Soompi if I can revert back to the old style.   Awaiting their answer...

Thanks. I am not techie at all but like 99% of the web has a white background. Is it Soompi's way to telling us to post less (or else you'll get a headache)? Just kidding :D

• LOL 3

On 7/3/2020 at 7:56 AM, CartPusherInLA said:

hmm, it made me think hard hard hard..if the filming of the Classic movie done in HB university, HB might had glanced at her or even one of the crowds watching them doing the shooting. Yejin was very controversial star at that time as newbie in the industry so everyone was curious about her.  Then HB is a friend of JWS and visited him 3x during the filming of AMTR (if this is true) then the  posibility of that Fanney's story line might be true haha..:heartxoxo:

Congratulations Ye Jin for the Hollywood offer.  Whether the casting will be materialized or not, still a big recognition on your part. Bravo!:heart1:

Yet,   don't forget to marry HB though before 40.  likewise with HB , hand your better half into a wedding ceremony... :smooches2::smooches2::smooches2:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

HB as a little boy and him being overly shy about those baby pictures, absolutely adorable! I And as a man....my, I have no words! And i talk not only of his looks, but the totality, his character, his talent,etc...and what is so disarmingly charming is he does not seem to know how gorgeous he is! HB does not have any airs, he remains humble despite his success. SYJ is supremely lucky to have him. HB anf SYJ complement each other so well. Can you just imagine how their little ones will look like??  No pressure. They gotta do what they gotta do. So for now, here's  side by side photos of them as little ones. Surely, you've seen them before, but it never gets old!

• Like 5
  • Love 19

For those who have hard time with the dark mode (like myself yesterday), try to switch to revolution evolution mode which should be a bit better though back reading still kills me.

Edited by YJ4Ever
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, bin-jin said:

OMGGGG , i wonder did he secretly visit her shooting site, standing behind those pillars, admiring her from far like a longtime fanboy (SO CLOSE YET SO FAR har). :omg:

All I can say with having movies/tv shows having been filmed at my high school and university before, you are usually made aware something is filming. It is just a matter of if he happened to be around the area then when it was filmed or was curious/took a photo or who knows LOL! Regardless, he must know after watching the movie lol. Now I need to watch Classic again :lol: I remember the school related scenes but apparently the movie also filmed at 2 other universities according to her schedule lol.

2 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

I wonder if Soompi will eventually make us pay to use better settings on the forum?  I hope not.

From 60 year old pair of eyes.

I read the chat box. The need to create the white default theme again (as they couldn't use it anymore after the recent upgrade). So we won't get it till another couple of weeks.

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

@ElectricHearts  That was a pretty interesting find on SYJ's AMTR shooting at Chung Ah University in Oct 2002. But the film only released in Nov 2004 - 2 years after that. HB is supposed to be in Uni in 2002, but I also noted he was supposed to film Shower that year, so wonder if he was still in Uni or stopped temporarily. Serendipity...

@TotoroSY oh no this is for Classic shooting at the university lol. So Classic came out in January 30 2003 (wow impressed they finished the movie so fast for a release date) He did his brief appearances in Bodyguard sometime that year. Nonstop was sometime later that year in 2003? I think for Shower he said he did this while in school? (maybe it worked out and he could film it during summer break or something) - I know he talked about this.. when did he talk about this again LOL! A Moment to Remember filmed earlier in 2004 (April) before the premiere he was at on Oct 25 hehee

Oh no LOL! If it was the theatre scene in Classic that was filmed at the university, I am going to die again. Since he worked in the theatre/lighting design at that university while he was studying theatre LOL!.. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

36 minutes ago, YJ4Ever said:

For those who have hard time with the dark mode (like myself yesterday), try to switch to revolution mode which should be a bit better though back reading still kills me.

i think u mean evolution mode... or are you calling for revolution because of this theme change? I'll join the march if there is one! 
:cheers:

52 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

HB as a little boy and him being overly shy about those baby pictures, absolutely adorable! I And as a man....my, I have no words! And i talk not only of his looks, but the totality, his character, his talent,etc...and what is so disarmingly charming is he does not seem to know how gorgeous he is! HB does not have any airs, he remains humble despite his success. SYJ is supremely lucky to have him. HB anf SYJ complement each other so well. Can you just imagine how their little ones will look like??  No pressure. They gotta do what they gotta do. So for now, here's  side by side photos of them as little ones. Surely, you've seen them before, but it never gets old!

istg I have not seen any male superstar as painfully shy as HB! Uber cute!

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

43 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

as per  @TotoroSYTheir eyes going all soft and their smiles being extra sweet whenever their eyes met.... can never get tired of watching that.

Where words are restrained, Eyes often talk a great deal:heart:..... (Samuel Richarson)

• Like 5
  • Love 8

Binnie MOTA last scene was taken on 30 Dec morning and MOTA wrap up party was on that evening 30 Dec 2018.  

WOWW, THIS MAN sacrificed his tiredness and round up everything on Dec 30, 2018 just to fly over to LA to spend tiime with Jinnie and celebrated her birthday there.  He’s so romantic and in awe of her. She is a gem that worth his sacrifices and nothing can get in his way.  :heart4:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsAo8rLHDVV/?igshid=gkb4mhgydeoh

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs4htEfnN_Y/?igshid=1u6z1u9y98ftr

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtBL1X_HlHC/?igshid=9jltfdycev1e

• Like 12