[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Who all are hating this black soompi theme and is there any way to convert it into a white background,?

It's so terrible!!!

Soompi, is it a way for you to reduce the amount of shipping we do!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

3 minutes ago, Cinderella #8 said:

Haha, same,  I could barely see what page number I am on...alright that's it, i'mma stop backreading, my contacts are not helping either. Pardon my typo's if you notice any....

ALl i know is that YJ has a promising hollywood movie, Binnie is in Jordan and their BinJin kids are in the lala land, hoping they will send some candies or cookies to their hungry kids...:winkx:

Maybe it's a little bit of reverse psychology and page conservation action on Soompi's part, an attempt to "slow our roll" so to speak. They figure if we can't read and see the quotes we'll be deterred to read and write and thereby conserve our 2,000 pages. The problem is....IT WON"T WORK :-)!

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

Guys!! I'm going through ig & unexpectedly I found this Binjin related post that was posted 2 days ago & guess what, jennyhouse_jenny liked it againnn !! :w00t::twerk2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCQqTTBpxhm/?igshid=kn3olk1ez2ok

Gosh.. Look at the content of the ig.. haha.  I can't even relate, why did she like this kind of post. She really like to tease us. 

:happyshakes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Feature on HB in The Philippine Star:

“My mind is filled with images of Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin to the right of me, Hyun Bin to the left of me. That is the effect of this Korean actor on fans after watching his K-dramas, the most recent of which is Crash Landing On You (CLOY).”

I had to double check that I didn’t accidentally write that intro myself.

Hyun Bin on life, happiness, fitness and modeling for bench
lif1-1_2020-07-04_16-42-27.jpg

'The current COVID-19 situation made me realize the value of everyday life. We can overcome the situation if we work togerther and not lose hope.'

https://www.philstar.com/lifestyle/sunday-life/2020/07/05/2025644/hyun-bin-life-happiness-fitness-and-modeling-bench?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&utm_term=Autofeed

• Like 11
  • Awesome 3

2 hours ago, binyeji said:

Who all are hating this black soompi theme and is there any way to convert it into a white background,?

It's so terrible!!!

Soompi, is it a way for you to reduce the amount of shipping we do!!

I must say last night it made my eyes tear up LOL! Today it has come a bit in handy (maybe because it is currently daylight and it is better then lol) I have noticed stuff in other posts I didn't notice before. However, it makes old posts hard to read especially if they are written in different colors back lol.

@Channel20 oh a different viewpoint I didn't notice before in that Baeksang video lol! Her hair below.. She turned around? I guess she also didn't realize he had continued walking up.. And he didn't realize she wasn't following him? Sigh before I thought he just went up because he figured he would meet her in the middle in the row below as she is talking.. But now this POV makes a whole more sense.. Plus he clearly wanted to be in the row with her. He is looking down to join her in that row. Uh evil photographer made him stay up at the top lol.. So they are talking about him and why she pointed up .. Because she noticed he went up lol. Probably shortly after she walked in the row to meet up with him. Hence the last part of the video of Binnie looking down and she also caught up to him,

Also I realized this part of the Art of Seduction interview I missed. She basically hinted how men should win over a girl's heart. Anyways, just sounded like Binnie. Is that also how to win your heart Jinnie :wub: So by always calling you Actress Son (who knows when he stopped lol) and saying you should watch the movie/drama for her.. Yup ^_^ No wonder he made that face after when he did it during CLOY and her face at him lol :wub:

The Journal: Any dating tips for men or women?

Son: Min-jun is so charming because he makes you think that you are the most important thing in the world. That's how you win women's hearts.       

:heart4:

• Like 10
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, Channel20 said:

Gosh.. Look at the content of the ig.. haha.  I can't even relate, why did she like this kind of post. She really like to teased us. 

I couldn't figure it out.

How do they know that HB  was looking for her and then went ahead without knowing she was not following him ..

Can't see the video properly.

• Like 1

everyday single day, as soon as i wake up, i visit the thread  to check  if there is a wedding anouncement.. if this theme wont turn back to previous one in a few days, i think i am going to stop visiting forum... seriously, my poor eyes...

• LOL 10

What's wrong with the theme? I've already minus and cylinder.. and this theme makes my eyes uncomfort to read this forum.. is there any chance for soompi to bring back the previous theme?

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, binyeji said:

How do they know that HB  was looking for her and then went ahead without knowing she was not following him ..

you see her hair below when he goes up. I can't assume like what they did that he was looking for her LOL! I think regardless he didn't know she wasn't following him up. You see hear head turns the whole way before we get the full screen of her talking and point up. We know they were walking together to the stage before this all happened lol. That is why shortly after she pointed up and was talking. She eventually started walking the rest of the row. HB eventually caught up to her and looked down (as he was planning to join her in the same row). I think they assumed he was looking for her based on where the other people were standing in the video. However, it was always clear to me they were standing in different places at the top row before they were told to spread out to make the photo look better ^_^

I can't view the forum for too long either before my eyes hurt lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Those of you who are having trouble with your eyes, what you can do is turn on your notifications so you receive posts by email, and then you only need to come here if you need to reply to something or if there’s a video or post you can’t view by email. 

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, binyeji said:

I think we have extensively discuss regarding the vid before when it first come out (I don't remember on which page).

Actually it's based on everyone assumption from HB action (no concrete evident) , during this photoshoot, HB tried to walk toward SYJ (by evident he look & search for her), but unable to stand beside her due to no more space for him to squeeze in.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBTPzYHpZ2O/?igshid=1m70zc38p3bv5

Well, hope this will help u to see it better. 

It's soo funny when jennyhouse_jenny like this kind of post, it's look like she give approval to the Binjin shipper speculation.. Haha :popcornjackson:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCQqTTBpxhm/?igshid=kn3olk1ez2ok

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

:crazymad: Since switching over from evolution theme instead of dark theme, I am like what thread am I in :lol:

Somehow this new theme highlighted HB talk in SYJ thread in September 2012. How did I miss so much talk of HB in this thread when I back read that year I don't when last month, the month before.. :lol: It was to the point I was like is this the HB thread or our thread :lol: They were talking about Late Autumn and HB's English and then someone brought up SYJ's English /if she knew English :lol: I was going to briefly bring it up here on their English lol. I think HB had said he learned English for a year? in preparation for Late Autumn and SYJ had learned English back in 2006/2007? for a year in preparation for Nakrang Club which later didn't happen due to funding. 

Also maybe she was telling the truth about her compliment to HB about middle school and Ireland?! I translated an early article recently and google translate called her being in university then as middle school - how is this in the same sentence? lol I got confused :lol: Sadly, I didn't bookmark that article. I think it was one of the early articles near the beginning of the SYJ thread here on how she started or maybe it was The Classic or MOTR interview that was posted early on then lol. however, if she is still taking classes then, ok I guess ^_^

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

LOL the new theme almost got me posted this in LMO ship:sweatingbullets:   and they will be like WTH why HB is here....

Thats the downside of this new theme where b/g is soooo darkkkk whether day or nite , FONT soooo small, boxes everywhere, cant see clearly btw ‘quote’ and  text and I hv few soompi forum tabs open to toggle:blink:

Here young Beannie in 2007 Japan Fan meeting. His mom gave his young photos to the Jap staff. :sparklyeyes:

https://youtu.be/gD9opSYDZMI

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Oh no! LOL!

I realized Classic filmed at HB's university. Was he still in school then? :lol: Oh dear.. 

2002.10.24 AM 09:30
Filming [Classic]-Chung-Ang University
2002.10.23 AM 09:30
2002.10.22 AM 09:30

It says he was still in university till 2004.. Ok I am dead.. I just went to double check something early on her schedule. I hadn't noticed that before when I went to check early on last week 

Just realized A Moment to Remember VIP premiere was Oct 25 lol (same date as Rampant official release date..) How did she film Classic around the same time that month that year too LOL! 

Oh fate is sure funny lol Do they know yet? :lol:^_^

:heart4:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3

14 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Oh no! LOL!

I realized Classic filmed at HB's university. Was he still in school then? :lol: Oh dear.. 

It says he was still in university till 2004.. Ok I am dead.. I just went to double check something early on her schedule. I hadn't noticed that before when I went to check early on last week 

OMGGGG , i wonder did he secretly visit her shooting site, standing behind those pillars, admiring her from far like a longtime fanboy (SO CLOSE YET SO FAR har). :omg:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, bin-jin said:

OMGGGG , i wonder did he secretly visit her shooting site, standing behind those pillars, admiring her from far like a longtime fanboy (SO CLOSE YET SO FAR har). :omg:

@ElectricHearts said

" Oh fate is sure funny lol Do they know yet? " :lol:

" When people are destined to be together,  they always meet coincidentally.  They find each other from among the crowds.

They don't have to force it.  When you like someone, you begin to observe, guess, and even pretend. Love requires an effort. Every action is an effort.  In matters of the heart,  so they say, Heaven favors the courageous.... because love doesn't always go as expected. If it does, then it will be meaningless...."

"...during one of HB's and YSJ's interviews, I forgot when,  I think it was post CLOY, they were asked about  their dating rumors.  HB answered first, and he said ..." It just happened. "   I've always wondered.  Which just happened ? The rumors or the love feelings?  LOL

"  The more you hide your feelings, the more they show.  The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow. ".....Forget the risk and take the fall.  If your heart says it's what you want, then it's worth it all..."

....is it just my delulu mind ?...

Smooth sailing , BinJin shippers....:heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3

Not entirely related to the topic but I made an edit because I swear, EVERY SONG I HEAR REMINDS ME OF THEM! This song specifically reminded me of RiRi's love so I hope you all check it out and have your feelings toyed with by CLOY all over again while we wait and pray desperately

:please:

• Like 5
  • Love 10

12 hours ago, MY15 said:

Unfortunately it can't.

You can however choose the theme - dark mode or evolution mode. Just scroll to the bottom of the page and find "Theme" to select.

Evolution mode is quite interesting. The colour of the page will change depending on the time of the day. You can also change the background. Go to the top of the page, along the tabs near your profile, you will see an "image" icon - click on that.

Thank you, @MY15! I am now trying the evolution mode, hopefully it is better.

• Like 3
  • Love 1